Sup Forums I fucked up the most perfect opportunity to lose my virginity to a hot Asian girl

Sup Forums I fucked up the most perfect opportunity to lose my virginity to a hot Asian girl.

Roast/Try Not to Cringe

>Be me
>19 y.o.
>No neck beard, fit body. Not a lazy fuck.
>Get accepted to go to Japan for a uni program for 1 month
>Expecting girls to be disguising, but I needed the trip for 'academic purposes'
>Meet lots of people. The girls actually aren't all that bad
>Become friends with these two Japanese gals, one really pretty with a sexy af body. The other I wasn't attracted to that much
>the two of them are taking the 4 international students on a trip to some attraction.
>at the train stop waiting
>student teacher in charge and 3 other international students on a bench far away - it's just me and the girls.
>they start talking about hair and ask to feel mine (fucking foreigners are like unicorns in most of Japan)
>I end up feeling their hair back because idfk, personal contact = brownie points?
>the cute one then proceeds to poke my stomach. After her finger doesn't feel 8 inches of fat she's a bit surprised. They both start poking my stomach to feel how hard it is.
>the cute one, beginning to get impatient, bites her lip a bit
>direct eye contact
>wtf is going on
>sherlockdeduction.exe
>the hot one places her finger on the button on my pants, then slowly drags it up, lifting my shirt.
>FullSail.png
>didn't notice
>only words that come to my mind in japanese was "now is probably a bad time, no?"
>they both laugh it off
>train arrives

Here's where I fuck up hard.
>We get back from the trip, all walking our separate ways except me and the hot Japanese girl.
>she says she's having dinner with a friend and her mom later that night and wanted to know if I wanted to come
>we'd be alone in her house for like 2 hours before we picked them up
>now in Japanese, informal speak is stupid. You can NOT conjugate and have it imply the conjugation
>I didn't hear the intonation a the end
>chat with her a bit before her bus arrives
>walk back to my host family's place

>Roast/Try Not to Cringe

don't worry, your levels of autism are quite normal for this lebanese drone assembling forum

expect that glorious jungle of hair if you fuck her.

I think I know you in real life a friend of mine has a similar story

It'd be worth. I could roll for that chance she is one of the few that might* be shaved.

>Rolled for chance it would be shaved
>Got trips
>Confirmed hot jap with shaved pussy

I wouldn't say it's complete fuck up, mate. Do some damage control, if she wants your dick she will get over this incident.

fuck you mate, I love hairy asian pussy and you just ruined it.

If she wasn't planning to come to Canada in a year I'd not believe you. If not I'd have to be contempt trying what I can on snapchat. RIP

>Shaved Trips
>Hairy Trips

What am I supposed to believe!?

Rolling dubs for shaved

Clearly I overide the shaved trips since I was the last.

What is your ethnicity OP?

White cis male.

eww disgusting

I messed up in similar ways multiple times also. One of those times was with these 2 blondes. One was French Canadian, the other Amurican

>Missed out with a French Canadian

Consider yourself lucky.

you did great OP. make sure you turn up the heat again next time and you're onto a winner.

keep us posted

She was beautiful, tall and green-eyed, but there might be something to French Canadians that I don't know yet. Also I wasn't a virgin but had only had sex a few times at that point, so I was pretty oblivious to their advances

>lebanese
What?

>n00b detected
>lurk moar