#notmypresident

#notmypresident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I'm guessing you don't live in the US then

What the fuck do you even care? Are you saying that politicians before Trump were all rightous and just? You want to say that corruption, lies and lobbyism didnt exist before Trump? You don't even know shit about politics so shut the fuck up. I don't like Trump either but he is no better or worse than Hitlery or the rest of those shitheads. Fuck them all.

hi ivan

fucking burn them all.

Dumb faggot, OP. If you live in America, he's your president, whether you accept him or not, still the president.

what does this even mean? so you live outside USA...?
but honestly, politics aside, the guy is a fucking moron, plain and simple

>#notmypresident
so youre canadian then?

I didn't vote for him (Johnson 2020), but I'm pretty sure Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck if any of us like him or not. Trump's gonna trump, regardless.

Low quality bait,don't feed the autist

True, if ever there was a person not at all concerned about how he is perceived by others it's Trump

should be no one's president

If he's a moron, why aren't there more morons like you and I running around as billionares.

Thats your president

Why do Americans think they own Sup Forums and that every other country actually cares?

Don't worry user, he won't last four years in office. If the Democrats can take their heads out of their asses long enough to win some elections next year his impeachment trial can proceed.

Of course white people fuck, why do you think there are so many of them?

Doesn't matter Putin is running the US anyway

yeah, actually america sucks ass. like really, its the shittiest country in the world. india is even better. americans are so arrogant because they are taught that in their shitty little plastic box homes, all fat, ugly and racist. america is going down the shitter thanks to donald, and im glad it will. everyones laughs at the US of Ass.

#TAKEYOURHASHTAGANDSHOVEITUPYOURASS

At least she would have been a capable politician and not a clumsy mess.

I take it you're not in the USA? If that's the case then no, he isn't your President.

HOWEVER... if you ARE in the USA? I got news for you. He IS your President so please stop crying like the liberal faggot that you are and accept reality. You've had enough time to throw your tantrums and pout like little children. It's time to grow up now. :)

fr notre président!

That must be OP. :)

Are you from Mexico then?

if by more capable, you mean more corrupt and greedier and with a more focused agenda against the freedoms of the people, then sure.

Yeah so this is better?

>is going down the shitter thanks to donald
it went a long time ago. decades ago, retard.

Why the fuck you said India mofo? I am indian and I'm offended.

He probably said Allah is wrong.

As a Canadian don't even get me fucking started on retarded Canadians posting that hashtag on facebook. I want to punch them through the internet

Why do you think you know what Americans think?
Anyways, it is an English language website, and OriginalMoot is an American, so. there is that....

yo miss me niggas?

Would burst our laughing if I caught this person in the same room as me

You people still holding on to this bahaha

every time i read that indignant "not my president" bullshit i picture someone covering their ears with their hands, saying "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALLAA."
that's you. that's how you sound.
faggot.

OPliterallycantstopsuckingcocks.jpg

no, fuck off

don't live in the us~

Lol suck it.

Yeah... capable politician. Because you can't be a capable politician in the us unless you commit treason and murder at least a few times, right?

#mypresident

>Democrats can take their heads out of their asses
yeah, uhhhh......not...likely. first, obama was the best thing that ever happened to the republican party in a long long while, and the demotards and all the whiny little bitches with their hashtags and the hysterical media pouring fuel on the fire and fanning the flames are basically just turning more and more people into rep. voters, not because they support them, but just to spite all the annoying libtards and lefty dumbfucks...

This.

>you can't be a capable politician in the us unless you commit treason and murder at least a few times, right?
sounds about right...

born into riches doesn't make you smart

apparently being born didn't help you.

You do realize that you're "defending" current corruption, lies, lobbyism and an increase of oligarchical society with "at least things weren't that much better in the past" right?

>increase of oligarchical society
yeah, your boy barack pretty much maxed that shit out already...

this

#istoonowgetoveritbitch

>#notmypresident
I used to say that about G. W. Bush. I still do. But if I can have G. W. Bush replace this asshat clown, I'd start calling him Mr. President. I can actually say that about anyone not Trump, like the turd that didn't want to go down the 1st or 2nd time I flushed it tonight - Mr. President applies more to that.

>I'm gonna go to Sup Forums.com and say "notmypresident"! They're gonna be so mad xD i can't wait to post this on reddit later

>anyone not Trump
drama queen much?

Bush was an awesome president faggot.

Quads checked!

butthurt

chekd and kekd that little smile he has after he dodged it

That must be OP.

Gotta hand it to the Dems at least they're consistent

Nice try kiddo.
+30 year old European engineer with M.Sc. Degree, paid breaks during workhours, a fascination for the soap opera that is world politics and The occasional grown up response on Sup Forums

Things that are your president: Donald Trump

#MAGA

I can never tell is that thing a man or woman?

Third sex.

I see i got my chart out. Still need help.

>+30 year old European engineer with M.Sc. Degree, paid breaks during workhours, a fascination for the soap opera that is world politics and The occasional grown up response on Sup Forums

wow, you must be really, really smart and cultured.

it's kinda curious though, because i'm wondering how you aren't smart enough to realize that no one believes you (it's almost as if you're trying to list a degree/job that normies think Sup Forums thinks is cool), and even if they did, no one cares. you lost all credibility at 'kiddo', btw.

its a hutt

also i forgot,
>paid breaks during workhours
kek mcdonalds workers get that too, 'kiddo'.

ask for proof. they never give it.

well you just described yourself.
if you want to be part of the discussion.
try text.

even if it were true, no one cares. Sup Forums is cancer--you don't get 'cool points' for normie shit, least of all 'real world success', or anything else (except maybe tits with timestamp) for that matter.

So you're not American then

Ok but only if you try thinking

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the U.S.A.

voted as worst president.

my presidente youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs

Ok captain delusional. What color is the bug up your ass

Then congratulations he is not your president. Now stop making threads about politics that don't concern your stupid ass.

just a matter of weeks now...

Don't know about OP, but Is it too much to ask for a president that is halfway literate, and doesn't act like a spoiled child all the time?

>still thinking Trump is in kahoots with Putin
Some people never learn

keep flogging that dead horse, dummy.

>still believing Donald Duck could be trusted
Some people never learn...

Aaaaaw. You're cute when you're butthurt. Sorry if I ruined your fantasy snowflake