Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Lately I've been feeling down as fuck.
>uni is going fine
>have gf, sometimes fights but still love each other
>gym is going great, /fit/ goals almost reached
>going for black belt kyokushin within 2 years time probably
>don't drink alcohol, quit drugs, quit smoking

At this point I should be happy, but I'm not. I'm so fucking frustrated that I can't even find a hint of feeling happy in me. Been like this for a good 3 months now.

Should I seek professional help?

Also, sad feels thread

Nah you are just in a strange part in your life where everything and anything is constantly changing. Wait a few years and you will be able to relax and be happy right now life is just a little to stressful

Sad feels thread, I lost my dad about 3 months ago, lost my girlfriend of 2 and a half years and lost alot of my close friends... ex girlfriend decides she wants to slut around and toy with my emotion's so I have narrowly avoided suicide only because my dad would have wanted me to be better than that. My dad was 40 when he died, to young...

You're acclimating to mediocrity. Stay away from professional help, its too eager to diagnose and treat with whatever experimental drug is out this month. Diet, exercise, sleep.

^^ take advice

Take psychedelics.
Lots of them.

take some fucking drugs and get drunk....gotta enjoy life

What drugs did you do? That might be messing with your ability to feel happy.

My little brother died at the age of 21 in january. To talk about young.

Sounds to me you are too motivated on one goal alone. Have fun sometimes, smoke, use drugs and get drunk. Go to fishing, change something in your environment.

For me uni was stressful as fuck and doing that with everything else burned me out. Once I got out of school and into a job where I worked 8-5 it was such a breath of fresh air. I didn't stress about a test or project any more.

You might need a long real vacation, something to reinvigorate you. Or just take psychedelics those will lift you out of a funk.

how is life for you right now, how have the past months been?

Forging on. That's about it. Still miss him but keeping myself at doing something keeps me on my feet.

GET OUT GET OUT NOW

YOUR LIFE IS GREAT FUCK OFF

>/fit/ goals
>uni
>black belt
>don't drink
>he's on Sup Forums

you probably have to regain hormonal balance after quitting drugs
I suggest picking up some kind of boosting ego hobby like adventure reaces, putting photos on fb and shit

How did he die?

Weed, speed (don't know if this is correct in english but it's an amphetamine), ritalin, nicotine, alcohol

I'm already working out 3 times a week in the gym and train another 3 times at my dojo. Just an hour per training so nothing crazy...

If I'm not mistaken, I saw a video that demonstrated how methamphetamine makes it so that your body cannot produce happiness chemicals on its own anymore. I figure since speed is an amphetamine, it might be having a similar effect on you. I'm not a doctor nor have I done research but this tidbit of information seems to provide a simple answer for your lack of happiness. Your body is just not producing the happines chemicals

An hour of martial arts training is standard. You could stand to do it only once a week and you'd be fine

You're life sounds boring.
What do you do for recreation?
You are working yourself too hard, and it's clashing with your personality.
If you want to stay away from Drugs, then take up painting or make doradongo. Take some time to yourself to think shit over. Or conversely if thats all you are doing then find something you can lose your mind in, shut yourself off. Meditation helps me.

Write a list of what matters most in your life at the moment. Only top 10. If you struggle to think of 10 things, go back to drugs and alcohol, the puritan life isn't for you right now.

>dubs of truth

Come out of the closet. You are gay. You are a "top" (as straight as gay can be) but you are gay, most likely a guy favoring bisexual who wants twinks and loves being the tough guy, so not quite the mythical absolute gay, but mostly gay (actual gay). Keep in mind that sexual preference is not an absolute thing. It's preference. Suggest to your gf 3 ways involving guys, twink guys. You two might love it or at least discover who you really want to be.