Wwyd thread - replies for replies

Wwyd thread - replies for replies.

Bag over head and jerk off on her alright tits

Pull down her pants throw her on the bed drive my cock in to her ass as she screams while i pull her her and cum inside her then sleep ontop of her and not let her go til im ready again. can go on.

Ex. Cheated on me with her married boss. Wwyd to her

Fuck her senseless, then let the whole band fuck her too. Make her the band slut, and cumming on her face good luck before performances
Wwyd to her?

Get married and then become her boss.

Wwyd to my gf tigh Asshole

Hemeroids/0

shave it probably

Kek

Unshaven third world scum/10

I'd push the both of you away with a long stick

More of her

That's a face I would love to cum on

Skull fuck her and make her my oral slave
Wwyd to Hanna?

bend the right one and put a vibrator in her, let her watch how I use her friend and get rougher everytime left moans

Sissy cd looking for alpha men to kik with. I want to send you pics of my ex while you humiliate and cuck me.

Kik: Lexithong2

25+ please

She looks bored. She won't look so bored when I shove her against the mirror and start fucking her from behind.

Hover hand hahaha
Gotta grab a nice handful of her titties and pull her close bike up her skirt and fuck her in the ass

She looks like she needs to be spit roasted and creampied.
Hanna again

Fuck the left one rough while right one sits on her face and gets licked

Hanna also looks like she could use a good fucking and creampie

This bitch again.

Here's her bent over for your enjoyment

That's a good little slut I would enjoy fucking her in that position pulling her hair and unleashing a huge load deep in her pussy

Nice bot thread.

Who wants to fuck my sister

I would volunteer to stick my dick in her pussy would fuck her hard watching her titties bounce with every thrust till I filled her with my cum

Lock her in a box with glory holes, have signs that say free slut, leave said box on a busy street.
Wwyd to Becca?

Throw her on bed and have a nice tittyfuck with her cumming all over her face

Would use Becca like the little slut she is would start by bending her over and fucking her doggy ramming my dick into her pussy and when it was nice and wet I would use her pussy juices to live her ass and then I would fuck her ass hole as i felt like I was ready to cum I would pull out and have her suck me off until I shot my load all over her glasses

Take her somewhere more private, while she quietly protests, bend her over and lift up her skirt. Play with her pussy from behind, pulling her panties to one side and quickly quietly fucking before we return to the party.
Whisper sweet nothings into her ear, strip her naked, fuck her harder than she likes, promise to pull out but then cum deep inside her.
Taken roughly from behind, my hand in her hair, pulling her back onto my cock as I rail her doggy style, occasionally spanking her ass to leave it a healthy shade of pink.
Cuff her hands to the headboard, teasing her, pinching her, getting her hot and bothered until she begs me to slam her chubby body until I cum across her face.

WWYD?

I want to ruin your sweet sisters face, drool everywhere pull her hair a lot

Mmm I bet she's married, I'd love to fuck her right infront of her husband, pulling her hair making her scream and slapping her around a lot, stick it in her ass dry just so her husband could hear her in pain

Nice bot thread.

Good slut knows where she belongs after showing me what she made I would push her up against the counter hike her skirt up and start fucking her hard she might ask me to stop but I would tell her not till I cum and would grab her by the hips and start fucking her harder. I would then lean over and say if you don't want me to cum inside of you you need to make me some cupcakes she would grab the tray and say here I already made them I would grab her by the hair and mash her face into them ruining them all and pull her back up and tell her I don't see them better make some more and your face is already covered so I guess I'll cum inside you. I would fill her pussy and as I pulled out I would tell her next time cream filled cupcakes or you get creampied again

Want private or longer WWYD? Kik me at sashaotb

Wwyd to her? She loves to be degraded.

Would fuck her gently, would enjoy her dooing felatio to me, but I would miss titfucks, because her tits are too small imo, and she's probably flat as a board. I'd like her to become more chubby or enhance her tits and ass with saline implants to E or F cups. Face is alright.

Send her to fat camp to die

Push her to her knees and make her beg for it while I slap her face with my cock. Eventually pull her up and put her on her hands and knees. Face down on the bed, I take her from behind. Once my cock is slick enough, I pull out to push it up her ass. Eventually flip her over, put her legs over my shoulders and enter her ass again until I cum inside her.

Put down paperbag on face and fuck her until she pass out, then run like hell.

Have her suck my dick, taking the entire thing in her mouth, until I cum down her throat.

WWYD to Dezirey?

Tell her she's fat and wouldn't come near her till she loses a lot of weight and if she ever does tell her that she looks to skinny

Dezirey needs to come over to my place and ride my cock all night long would love to see her titties bouncing as she rides and I would pull her hips close and fill her pussy with cum

wwyd? former fuck buddy. she gonna get married soon

Fuck her in the ass against that door so she is screaming into it. Keeping going until I cum in it, then finger her pussy and make her orgasm a second time.

i'd creampie this girl

Would love to titty fuck her and blow my load all over her face

You're not alone in feeling that way.

Oh man I would blow a huge load for
Her , would love to see my cum dripping down her chin and on those tits

Have her lay down on one of those benches face down and fuck her ass. After a bit turn her around and fuck her pussy until I fill it with cum.

Bumping

Tit fuck her and cum on her glasses

wwyd?

Need this bitch to strip down and twerk for me she seems to have a nice fat ass and then she can work my dick with those nice titties and then she can hop on top and ride my cock until I creampie her

What would you do?

Wwyd

▲▲

Cute

Sit on her face in that position and tittyfuck her and cum on her stomach.

Ruin her face
Reverse gangbang
Looks like serious white trash, double bag it and destroy her holes
Keep her as my sex slave

wwyd to her?

Any bikini shots? Wanna unload my cum all over her face and tits

Handcuff her behind her back and facefuck her to tears

forgot tag

Shove my cock in her mouth

Have them make out while they take turns sliding up and down that bottle using both their ass and pussy. Tell them however gets the deepest on it gets my cock. Watch them fight so hard to take more and more stretching their slits open for me then cum on their faces as they kiss and ride it

Pull her dress down to expose her breasts, hiking the skirt up around her waist and sitting her on the nearest table. After eating her out, I shove my cock inside her for a frantic, quick fuck.
Gag her, strapping her to an x-frame before flogging her ass and back. Then finger her to orgasm.
Strip her down to everything but the shoes, having her serve me champagne and strawberries until I take her out to the balcony, bend her over the railing, and fuck her hard from behind.
Lay on top of her in a 69, licking her slit while I shove my cock down her throat and cum in her mouth.

Fuck right in the ass while left watches and masturbates. Cum on both of their faces.

Looks like she would be perfect to fuck her doggy style pulling her hair and slamming my dick as deep as possible into her pussy and then I would finish her off by covering that smiling face with my cum

Have her strip slowly for me, then sit on my lap and ride my dick while I play with her tits. Finish on her chest and face and leave her to clean herself up.

Her?

I*d train her to be my little throatfuck slave. She would give nixe and sloppy-messy deepthroats. When her training is finished, I'd invite all her male friends to a big blow bang, to be broadcasted live over the internet.

Wwyd have lots

face?

Fuck her ass and stream it live on her Facebook. Make sure she is facing the camera so all her friends can see how much she is enjoying it. End up cumming on her tits.

I wanna bend your sister over and fuck her in the ass with no lube, do it so hard until she's bleeding and shouting in pain. I'd then flip her around and shove my cock down her thread, fucking her face hard and fast. Eventually she vomits all over my cock, it spilling over her own face as well, but hat doesn't stop me. I keep fucking her face, blocking her airways not allowing her to breathe and eventually she passes tf out. I keep using the sluts mouth until I eventually cum in her throat. I Check her heart, she's still alive so I throw her in my car, drive to the ghetto, drop her off in he porch of a known trap house naked with "slut" "whore" "white bitch" "I need black cock" written all over her. This is my friend jessa

Please post more of this bitch

Another

wwyd to this nigger lovers?

Have her deepthroat me until she is having trouble breathing. Then after my dick is covered in her drool fuck her pussy and blow my load deep inside her.
Get on top off her in that position and hold her hands above her head while I fuck her pussy hard and fast. As she starts to moan let her hands go and lift her shirt up to reveal her tits and squeeze them while I cum inside her pussy.

Don't have many

climb on top of that bed and drop my cock down her mouth while she lays there. continue to fuck her mouth till i cum all over her face. then make her keep sucking till i cum a second time. this time in down her throat.

then i'd be a gentleman and take her out for ice cream afterwords.

Spread her legs and eat her out while she sits there until she cums. Then have her bend over and fuck her dripping wet pussy from behind while pulling on her arms. Keeping going until I unload inside her.

Turn her around and bend her over that wooden fence. Then lift her skirt and rip her panties off. With my other hand i'm pulling her hair and the other puts my dick inside her ass. I fuck her ass so hard that the fence almost breaks. She is screaming out of pleasure and wants me to fuck her even harder. I'm almost cumming, i pull my dick out and tell her to face me so that i can cover her pretty face with jizz. She goes down on her knees and takes a huge load all over her face. She smiles and swallows some of the cum. Wwyd to to my girl ?