So what will the next ingenious move by the dear leader be...

So what will the next ingenious move by the dear leader be? Fire the next guy investigating him an the advice of his retarded son in law?

It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

>It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Wo whom? The dumbfucks worshiping him? Of course not! But then there is the rest of the population.

/thread

Mueller is a Democrat - he's doing this in response to rumors he was going to be fired.
The "investigation" will result in nothing because the FBI has already cleared him once of obstruction.
It's this continued petty bullshit from both sides that is proof not a single fucking one of them in DC deserves to be in office.
They are all useless fucking children instead of responsible adults doing their actual jobs - and you assholes who continue to support their bullshit are getting what you deserve.

>The "investigation" will result in nothing because the FBI has already cleared him once of obstruction.

The investigation also cleared Clinton once but then came back.

Nothing will happen. It's political kabuki theater. Trump has already been cleared by the FBI & at least 2 congressional inquiries. If they had something on Teflon Don, it woulda come out by now.

And is Clinton in jail? Fined? Anything?
No - nothing fucking happened because it was petty bullshit charges they issued in order to play politics.
They're doing it as a political ploy and like Clinton, absolutely fucking nothing is going to happen except a waste of our tax dollars.

>And is Clinton in jail? Fined? Anything?

Yes. She lost the election to Donald Trump because of it.

you seem butthurt? care to talk about it?

thanks for this pointless post.

she lost because she sucked.

I don't know....maybe get a high powered rifle and shoot some republicans at a charity baseball practice?

She lost the election because she rigged the primaries against a useless but uncorrupt politician and kept calling all white people racists, sexists, and religious hate mongers, well, it tends to piss people off.
Not to mention the fact she never really connected to black or Mexican voters. At all.
Promises of free college didn't appeal to them and when the only thing you use them for is a prop to point to with cries of "You see these people?! Stop being mean to them you racist sexist hate mongers!" then you also don't get their respect and votes too.

>If they had something on Teflon Don, it woulda come out by now.
What made you come to that refuckingtarded conclusion? these kinds of investigations can take years.

>So what will the next ingenious move by the dear leader be? Fire the next guy investigating him an the advice of his retarded son in law?
The orange clown does like to make the news, no matter how it goes, and have people react to his twitter. His being "unpredictable" is not all that unpredictable if you see him as an attention getting spoiled rich kid who got old. As long as he gets money for throwing tantrums, he is happy. He will forever surround himself with asskissers until that gravy train runs out. Most of his "empire" is paying off his appearing wealthier than he is. He's the old fart version of Paris Hilton.

Mmm an investigation on this scale with this much media attention would absolutely not take years

refuckingtarded

someone just got put on a watch list.

pretty much this.

They don't even look into what the initial crime was supposed to be that they found zero evidence for.

Continually saying "fucking retarded (ect.)" Is not a fucking argument to a legitimate point

Nice try little goy.

>Sup Forums
>Is not a fucking argument to a legitimate point

>being dumb enough to not know he's right. Haha.

To everyone. Even in the United States people don't care for the most part. Get the fuck over it. Dude can serve a maximum of 8 years and there's nothing you can do about it.

Going on Sup Forums and shit posting about trump 58 times an hour like we're an authority on anything is downright retarded.

>green
>text
black
text
>GREEN
BLACK

Go to bed Trump, you're drunk. I'm sure fucking your daughter will help with that while your cuck son in law watches.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Trolled you, Trumptard.

>These type of investigations take years.

Care to point out one specific federal investigation, using modern forensic methods, that has "taken years"? Speaking of being "refuckingtarded". You being so triggered by your lack of intelligence pointed out is a nice bonus, tho.

Your drunk/underage ass replied to my post, not your target. I wish I was part of the convo that you replied to, your post here is reactionary shit that is fun.

There's also the retards posting 50 threads a day on Sup Forums because they don't actually leave their mom's basements

the self proclaimed victory. so soon?
its not like you have a life or anything.

fake and gay like the poster.

You just proved I won, right now, with that reply. I don't give a shit about anything. I was trolling for reactions and giggles. Both sides are comedy gold. Both sides have only idiots passionately saying anything. My hobby is to troll people like you. TROLLED YOU! lol. This doesn't compare like how I trolled the idea on Info Wars about Hillary Clinton having a pedophile ring in a pizza shop or Trump fucking his daugher, but it still makes me giggle.