pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv
discord.gg/Wr4Fn
ohmbet.com/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=ztfLXy0VkI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahaha. Fuck this gay earth

Muh acca

nice thread lads

hey /bet/, tell me if my brother is stupid.

He always makes big bets for the immense favorite team, like Warriors vs Nets, where he wins like $3 for every $100 he bets. He says that it is a good idea because he bets a lot of money so he wins a lot of money, and that there is not really any risk because it is a safe result.

I think he is autistic, I don't bet myself, but I think that the best way to do it should be small bets on matches that you win more money

Yeah but what if you don't do the good good you do

>He didn't get on The Undertaker @4

Top lel - he's now @2.2

Your brother will be sucking dick for rent before long

gent train absolutely SURREAL today

dumb af. all these big favourites lose eventually. remember that leaf that put thousands on serena and federer within a week and both got btfo

DELETE THIS!

john cena wins

He's beating Styles M8.

>the absolute STATE of the OP
FFS get it together Slovakia

>FAQ and abbreviations and helpful links
pastebin.com/FSvbhnAi

>How to set up fresh 365s
imgur.com/U8n8I16

>/bet/ Advice
imgur.com/a/NcRrI

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

>Essential Reading
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv

nhl teaser
chicago wins regular
columbus +1,5goal
edmonton +1,5goal

nba teaser
spurs wins regular
golden state wins regular
atl/nets under 222.5 points

lol was about to do that today like $100 for $3 heat vs golden state but it wasnt worth it

imposiburuuuuuuuu

meme: test

nah it will eventually catch up to him. I used to do that with tennis live betting and it got me up to about 9k but then i ran out of luck and went down to like 2k

>being this wrong

Styles isn't dropping the belt for a long time.

is /bet/ kill? is betting simply not profitable anymore?

Not if you're doing it for free and a moron. But those two seemingly go hand in hand.

>doing it for free

Can't tell if you're suggesting we should all be paying for tips or if you're calling the mod(s) a moron

/bet/ is dead. There's no two-ways about it.

Try posting some decent tips then ya slug

There ya go govna

Lad, he's on the back row of the Rumble poster ffs. Now Cena is back, they think nothing of him.

Israel Premier League
Hapoel Haifa AH -0.25 @ 1.90
Hapoel Ironi Kiryat AH -0.25 @ 1.95

Wtb for Liverpool Present v Liverpool Future?

Southampton to win.

Hello, long time no see /bet/

What have become of Unibwin, Mr Obscure, JWest, flatanon, the Albanian fucker and the ever shitty Lithuanian?

Is /bet/ truly dead?

We all moved to the Discord

How do I get the Discord?

Be quick

discord.gg/Wr4Fn

can someone repost

discord.gg/Wr4Fn

this is the most casual retarded thing to do, guaranteed blow up

i have 100 dollars give me one bet to make me rich

reading win

LOVE the quality of /bet/ these days. Have you guys placed your daily 9-fold yet?

lots of fixes

When did Goff quit coral to go full-time?

Please, it's weekly and it's a 20-fold.

Looking good so far fella

how many of you have subbed to toras?

it was AC MILAN all along.

fukn wah dickhead

Can I have an invite to the discord lads

Lads, is there anyway that I can sign up to a website that is closed to britbongs? It only allows mainland Europe and Scandinavia but they offer some sweet odds on MMA.

ohmbet.com/#/

Who else win off that Melbourne Vic win BTTS odds?

shibby

wtb lids?

Just dabbed while sneezing lads

So can anyone of you nice people give me the discord chat?

youtube.com/watch?v=ztfLXy0VkI0

Made it 60 seconds in and had to close the tab

what happened to /bet/?

haven't been on since last summer because new job.

made 5k back then before limited on 365 and stopped gambling.

french mcdonalds kid, eurovision, brexit, mackers, euan, that paki bloke

where did it all go wrong?

We all just moved the Discord lid. /bet/ still thriving as ever

which is?

What's the best asia account to have nowadays?

asianconnect?
mollybet?

lock of the century here lads, stick a cheeky fiver on
Lille and under 2.5
East Stirling
Over 2.5 Leeds Derby
BTTS NO arouca estoril

7/1 lads let's make /bet/ profitable again

The thing is, I didn't hate any trip to begin with. But over time as you are exposed to them more and more and begin to see what they are truly like, you begin to hate them.

I started browsing Sup Forums in 2011, /bet/ wasn't even a thing back then and wouldn't be a thing until well after flags were introduced.

I took a break from Sup Forums right before the Olympics started and didn't come back until the start of 2013 right when it was NRL pre season. I remember following the NFL playoffs and hearing about JFBF and followed his journey through the playoffs. On the day the Ravens won the owl, I remember his victory thread and in that thread there was a lot of drama started by Convict, but of course I had no idea who Convict was at this time. The thread really confused me because I was just there to talk about JFBF's epic prediction and prophecy, but the thread descended into shit.

So then from late 2013 I was just posting in /bet/ threads. This was when I was first properly introduced to Unibwin and BritTurk (I had no idea who Maple Eskimo was until much later). I had no problem with them at all.

I was even one of the people who would constantly beg Uniwin to keep updating the spreadsheet and BrutTurk to give obsure tips, and then say 'thank you based Uni/BritTurk' or some shit like that when they delivered. Unibwin too was nice for hockey discussion because I love playing hockey.

But as the season slowly progressed, I began to hate these two, and trips in general. BritTurk, with his constant attention grabbing by rehashing the same shitty 'OC' that was just the same pic with /bet/ & bookies added. But what really pissed me off about BritTurk was the lies he would perpetuate, the shit about being a care free Britbong living in Turkey and being a drug dealer. Then when he posted with an Isreali proxy claiming it was his current location, I fucking lost it

Then there was Unibwin, with his constant attempts at being 'that spreadsheet guy' and pretending to know shit about sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Unibwin when he tried posting in Hockey World Cup threads pretending he followed the Dutch NT. Then it all exploded in the /bet/ when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Unibwin. But what really shits me about Unibwin is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random hockey question that popped up with my trip on' when /bet/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2014 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Unibwin and BritTurk, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /bet/ and posted his team. I went to the website to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Unibwin.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Unibwin being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses betting when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. These two faggots have made me hate trips. I haven't even talked about Line of Coke, and he's right up there in terms of tripfags I hate the most.

AS Nancy - Bastia (Ligue 1) tomorrow, bet on Nancy win @2.00

Their opponents don't have any defenders for the game, all of them are injured and they sold the only one left who was fit to play. Their last game was also a 7-0 defeat against PSG.

Fuck off you tosser

>where did it all go wrong?
See
>french mcdonalds kid, eurovision, brexit, mackers, euan, that paki bloke

>made a $500 deposit with a 100% bonus
>completed the bonus now
>balance is just under $3000
>$2500 profit
>withdrawing right now
>never playing again

Enjoy losing money lads.

Lieberman needs to return

why do people insist on trying to chase their losses even when they're already thousands down the drain

Sunk cost fallacy.

inv to the discord lids

You're invited

I formally invite you to the discord

ty

anyone make money off ronda getting heemed?

I picked her to fall but dont bet usually.

MMA is starting to make me want to bet.

Both these bets are gold

Not even worried

>MMA
>A
Pick one

This SO much. PBUH.

Invite to Discord please.

discord.gg/Wr4Fn