Okay rusfags, anyone near Hotel Cosmos in Moscow? I've got plenty of time and money, but want to get high with someone...

Okay rusfags, anyone near Hotel Cosmos in Moscow? I've got plenty of time and money, but want to get high with someone. Anyone up for it?

Aw shit man, too bad I'm at work now.

Were you the fucker that took a shit between the floors?

Shouldnt you be writing in your shitty Russian 2ch?

He's a tourist you dipshit

The fuck you're doing there anyway? Are you a slav yourself?

Nah, just arrived, have nothing to do for the rest of the day

learn to differentiate slavs and ruskis.

Lul, I'm free for today, but I'm afraid that you are some kind of gay negro who is going to kidnap and rape me

Damn man, I think I could arrange some shit tomorrow, but it would be too late huh...

eheheh

me, i've been renting here since Wednesday.
what's your honest opinion on Putin?

Honestly, are my concerns justified?

Hey friendo. Met me in the dark alley next to the local shop. Be sure to come alone and with all that money you have. I have lots of dank weed and memes we can laugh at. Don't forget to bring any expensive watches and other devices you may have!

See you soon my friend :^)

If its not, contact me
[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm here for 3 days, so there's enough time.

To everyone else concerned about their safety, i'm white, hetero and unless you're qt.3.14 russian grill, you're safe.

I have really shitty wifi, so i can't reply all the time

To everyone in the hotel, i'm at the lobby, guy with camo jacket and green cap. Bring a lighter, i lost mine and want to go for a smoke

I hear the Krokodyl is great this time of year...

Chances of rusfags being not at work, at that hotel, know English and be on Sup Forums right now are slim.

Ruskis are Slavs, dumb nigger

Estonian, casual tourism

Is it depressing there? It looks a little depressing.

Casual russia, nothing else. If it's depressing, then you're the one to put the effort into changing this

>then you're the one to put the effort into changing this

what do you mean by this?

If you feel like shit, do something about it to make yourself feel better

ah. gotcha.

Russians are fucking russians, slavs are in eastern europe, in countries like Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic. Even fucking Serbs are more slavic than Russians. Dumb nigger.

you dumb shit dont do anything illegal
capitalistic pig and spy

OP here, if it makes anything better, i can understand and speak pretty much shit-tier/basic russian.

what are ukrainians then? Belarusians? They are the same as European west russians and and considered Eastern slavs.. Western slavs are your Czech, poles, southern slavs are Croats and Serbs.... All proud slavs know this... We all unite under the kolovrat

Your Russia love is deep comrade. They're fucking Slavs. Deal with it