/mlb/ - baseball forum for lifelong gay cubs fans since 2016 but mostly steve pearce

steve pearce

baseball-reference.com/players/p/pearcst01.shtml
fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?playerid=9957&position=1B/OF
twitter.com/waynetwentyocho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pearce_(baseball)
m.mlb.com/player/456665/steve-pearce

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160822/andersonville/saying-goodbye-girlstown-andersonvilles-lesbian-population-shrinks
web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20170109&content_id=213154552&oid=36019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reales

in b4 Royals guy

>googled Boystown
>its actually real
>actually right next to the cubs park
Explain yourselves chiraq

wouldn't it be rojos? i dunno spanish tho

also jays

Índios para ser honesto

Fuck Steve Pearce.
Fuck Justin Smoak.
Fuck Ross Atkins.
Fuck Mark Shapiro.
Fuck Paul Kinzer.

>gib closer nao, puhleeeze

Rojos=Reds

rags honestly

>right wing conservatives need not apply
>chimpcongay

anime royals guy is ded desu

If it's called boystown, where do the lesbians go?

M's

With a quick Google I found this, kek

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160822/andersonville/saying-goodbye-girlstown-andersonvilles-lesbian-population-shrinks

this guy

kinzer and ee are not fucking wrong for testing the market for like a week. turner and nova sought more money in free agency and came back for less because their clubs weren't intent on signing the budget value guys before anyone else could sniff at them

asskins and jewpiro aren't wrong for making the moves they think are right as soon as possible either, but it played out shittily and it's their responsibility at the end of the day to make sure our star players don't walk like this

I don't think anyone is entirely wrong, certainly not ee for wanting to shop around after playing for the same team for 8 years, it's just a garbage situation you can place a lot of the blame for on the FO's evident priorities

>ANDERSONVILLE — The neighborhood that once was a hub for Chicago's lesbian community — known to many as "Girlstown" — is now home to more married gay men than hitched gay women, data shows.

KEK

well hello there roy/a/ls guy

t. Lifelong boystown cubs fan since 2016

The Fuccbois Are Invading Baseball, and That's Good

hi nico
please be nice to jarrod dyson, he cried on the radio because he was sad about leaving

We promise, take good care of Karns, hopefully he finally finds a home.

Is that Chris Archer and his son?

Andersonville

Reminder that Corey Seager is not the best shortstop in baseball and Addison Russell will be better than Derek Jeter at his age.

That's his lover

man chris archer has like the best name for a pitcher almost ever but he looks like the faggiest lightskin twink I've ever seen

Hello fellow lifelong. Following the cubbies all my life, ever since April.

I've been following the Cubs since October 14, 2016 ever since I got into baseball. It's fun winning!

Are you both gay as well? I love going to the bars in boystown after a game and getting drunk and kissing.

Boystown has bars?

same! sometimes bryant is there :3. I remember seeing him for the first time when he threw the ball to win the finals!

Yeth ithn't it thuper? Thankth for athking!

t. liffffftftfelong gay cubth fan shince 2016

Whoa you know Assking? He's like the biggest gay cubs fan in all of boystown.

Hello everyone how are you doing todaaayyyyy?

i thought boystown was some orphanage

t. literally etc etc

>people so jealous at the Cubs success that they resort to problematic gaybashing and talking shit about one of the nicest gayborhoods in the nation

I'd rather have nice gays than daily chimpouts and shootings where the who sux are

On a more serious note, who can stop them from winning it all again?

Kris Bryant is dreamy.

Is anyone trying to get fit before the season starts.

Mike Pence

why do cusb literal fags always resort to attacking the White Sox when backed into a corner?

I'm just trying to not become a fat fuck. It isn't working

are you counting calories?

>when confronted, the lifelong fan will deflect to attendance or the whos. As if anyone cares about either

Because the Whos pretend to be Chicago's "REEL" team but they're not the most recent team to win it all, so therefore, they're the team for losers and NEETs

Happy birthday Willie McCovey

Abso-fucking-lutely no one.

No one.

I was, but I'm always hungry. I'm just a little overweight but I'm worried I'll keep gaining. I was trying the keto thing but I crave carbs when I do said I just said fuck it, though I still try to limit them

Nobody can

Again with the fucking anime? Jeez, no wonder Whos fans go this low in life.

>he complains while posting on a Cambodian coloring book forum

We're on a sports board faggot, baseball conversation in particular. If you don't like my banter I suggest you go to Reddit where people will like anigay along with you.

t. lifelong gay cubs fans since 2016

No I'm pretty sure the reason for the lowness isn't because of anime but rather because of a jew owner who refuses to make a good team that can actually play competitive baseball instead of being a laughingstock.

The anime is a result of having to watch a team who has James "James Shields" Shields "pitch" every 5 days.

Nats desu senpai

HEY

Mormon potty mouth

>da j00s

So racists as well?

That's no excuse. You're supposed to stick with the team through the good times and the bad, not give up when they suck. You know, Cubs fans never did that in the 2010-14 years and we STILL had better attendance than the slightly better White Sox

Reinsdorf is a Jew

And who said anime meant giving up? I still watch and follow every single game of this team and every little bit of offseason news. I'm even considering going to soxfest.

Anime is not giving up, it's just a coping mechanism.

>not give up when they suck.
Who said anything about giving up?

>he isn't red pilled

muhtendance

>I'm even considering going to soxfest.

Why do you hate yourself that much?

stfu and go back to your containment board, Lanza

Because I have to watch James Shields "pitch" every 5 days.

this thread is going slightly better

TYBSP

I thought Sale got traded?

>a coping mechanism

Yeah, and it explains how defeatist you are. People on this general wonder why you guys are pathetic and I'm just going to lay it down on you.

Do you even see this place?

They blame their OWN team's failures on someone who isn't their underperforming team. Cubs fans will let a player know if he's shit, and accordingly so. You take it all out on the owner.

When was the last time the White Sox had a larger attendance than the Cubs then?

Oh right! Never!

That game probably still had a higher attendance than your average White Sox game.

Last digit confirms the number of WS the Dodgers win in 10 years.

>lifelong has gone full autismo
Just proving my post correct

Based Pearce is going to save us from Boston's abundance of lefty aces.

Its not even funny anymore.

Everyone knows they'll win at least 1.

Pablo Sandoval's broken belt

That doesn't show defeatism at all, it shows perseverance and sticking with our team at all times even when it's as tough as it is now

And you are blind if you think we only blame the owners when we know there's plenty of shit players to blame to

Like shields
And shuck
And Avi
And Albers
And drob
And smarch
And Laroche
And Dunn
And beckham
And Robin as manager
And

IT. JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING

Then get good, faggot.

It's not that hard, y'know. Look at how the Cubs were overturned in a matter of 2 years?

>w-we'll win I promise

Haaa
>mfw it's true

You meant last two digits right?

So 10/10? That's awesome!

>They blame their OWN team's failures on someone who isn't their underperforming team. Cubs fans will let a player know if he's shit, and accordingly so. You take it all out on the owner.

The problem is everyone's to blame.

Reinsdorf is a shitty owner who can't provide a competitive product and sold out the team stadium brand to a down arrow named Gauranteed Rate
Kenny/Hahn are shitty GMs who are either antiquated in the past or stuck with stupid ideals
The scouting and talent acquisition team is bad else why else would they end up with James Shields
The managers are bad, in fact Robin had the lowest win% of any manager in the AL over the last 5 years
The players are all bad, literally only 3 players out of 25 with a positive WAR, Sale, Quintana, Eaton and now two of them are gone
The pitchers are bad giving up home run after home run like Shields and Albers
The hitters can't hit shit and usually provide no offense even when the starter is hurtling a gem usually like Q

You just don't get it do you?

Everyone is bad, not just the owner.

web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20170109&content_id=213154552&oid=36019

Don't tell me that. Tell that to Reinsdorf, KW, Hahn, Renteria, Abreu, Avi, Cabrera, Frazier, Lawrie, Saladino, Soto, etc etc etc

I already know they all need to git gud. It's now up to them to actually git gud and up to me to keep watching and saying it.

>2
You mean 108?

Hopefully Quintana, Frazier, Cabrera, Robertson, and Lawrie won't be on the team anymore by the middle of next season

Hunter Pence just said on his stream he doesn't really like black people and then it got really awkward

I know who could take drob off your hands