Should I just spend all my bitcoins now? They took a massive drop two days ago, went down to $2500 yesterday...

should I just spend all my bitcoins now? They took a massive drop two days ago, went down to $2500 yesterday. I was going to spend this afternoon seeing as it usually goes up a bit during the day, but it's still going down now at 2300.

Id hold onto it if you dont need rhe money. The market is fickle. I believe it will bounce back at some point.

yeah thanks user. I'm not in a rush if anything I'd just be wanting to order few different drugs to see if it helps with my depression, but I've got a good sample of speed I'm going to test for that first

Exchange them all for Ethereum

gimme some my man

herro
my name is ching chong
will you hold this bag for me?

>>/biz/

>depression
>speed

Are you fucking retarded ? Smoke weed, don't do drugs it'll only make your depression worse after a few month. Trust me nigga.

>smoke weed
>don't do drugs

You know what I meant. You can't compare opiate and a fucking plant

Tobacco is a fucking plant. Cyanide comes from fucking plants. Cocaine is a fucking plant. You really should not use the natural = gud logic

Yeah I know but its mixed with shits to get it more heavy, especially speed, its the coke of the poor because speed is made from end of other drugs, if you're depressed while on speed you'll just want to an hero

take a bunch of acid, it works wonders with things like depression

The only "good" drug for depression might be LSD or mdma

Fucking opium is made from unprocessed plant matter you bloody idiot.

That's what I said

Looks like it is going below $2000 anytime now.

how do you farm them?? how long to farm 1?

Nigga just wait
If you dont have patience dont do Crypto coins

The history of Bitcoins value is a repetetive cycle which always ends up more expensive

Wait till it peaks, transfer to small stable coin (tether, designed to have a 1:1 value with dollars), then wait for it to drop and switch your stable coins for bitcoins again

Rinse and repeat

>opium is made from unprocessed plant matter
Unlike weed, which you just pick off the plant

Weed is incomparable with opium based drugs, anyone who tries to make the comparison deserves public humiliation

>Weed is incomparable with opium based drugs
True. And they both come from plants without you having to do fuckall with it which is why is the most retarded post you can currently find on Sup Forums.

You just can't stop bite it don't you ?

Bitcoins about to get rolled up in the new Asset Forfeiture bill in Congress rn. If you can take profit, switch to a different crypto or commodities

The satisfaction it gives me to call someone online a retard is easily worth the 10 seconds it takes to compose a post.

>You can't compare opiate and a fucking plant
Do you even know where opiates come from? I genuinely can't tell if this is bait. I really don't want to respond to this at all but against my better judgement:

Opiates come from the opium poppy. It's legit exactly like it sounds. It's a fucking plant. You can smoke it, make tea out of it, refine it... whatever. It's absolutely 100% identical to weed, which you can smoke, ingest or refine.

10/10 if bait, you got me good.

Identically sourced, not chemically identical.

Damnit I think some of the retardation has rubbed off on me for not making that clear first time round.

sell them at 1800 and help fill my buy orders to liquidate retarded newbs.

Buy ethereum you retard.

First of all, it's bait dumb ass. And second it's bait.

glad I got you then.

how much are you holding?

>Asset Forfeiture
>Zero way of reposessing crypto

Yeah, dead in the water. Not to mention if I don't like big brother looking at my holdings, i simply buy PASC, delete my transaction from the blockchain & rebuy BTC to a new wallet.

The only way is to stop every centralized exchange in the world & then take down the entire WAVES network. Good luck.

no, its pretty much over with bitcoin. there isnt any other cycle coming.

bitcoin cannot handle the transaction volume and there is no viable solution for that.

allowing the network to become reliant on a single manufacturer of special hardware removed the prerequisites for its unique selling point anyway. its over.

freedumcitizens can be put into prison indefinitely for not revealing passwords anyway, so why would they make a difference with crypto?