Would you like to eat meat form young women if it was available in stores?

Would you like to eat meat form young women if it was available in stores?
Also would you work in woman meat processing facility?

If it tastes nice, I'll eat it.

Yes to both

Only from Japanese women since they're the most pure.

Why are you asking the same question over and over again?

NO!! WTF?!?? Of course not
I'm a vegetarian

Autism

it would ruin my diet op.

also, if you want to work at a woman meat processing facility, start a brothel. they get tenderised and marinated all the time.

This is what happens when we don't euthanize anyone who can't lose their virginity before 16.

Seriously, if you can't do it without paying for it or forcing it on a girl, you turn into some kind of freak like OP. Y'all need to be exterminated.

No, we should not even be eating meat at all. Let alone another human!
>there is no greater nutritional value than those that grow around us! Look at the North American Grizzly...one of the largest beasts to roam the earth currently and it is primarily vegetarian

>Although grizzlies are of the order Carnivora and have the digestive system of carnivores, they are normally omnivores: their diets consist of both plants and animals. They have been known to prey on large mammals, when available, such as moose, elk, caribou, white-tailed deer, mule deer, bighorn sheep, bison, and even black bears; though they are more likely to take calves and injured individuals rather than healthy adults. Grizzly bears feed on fish such as salmon, trout, and bass, and those with access to a more protein-enriched diet in coastal areas potentially grow larger than inland individuals.

What?

They have been known to.....
Not regularly, it's a matter of the seasons...if there isn't a cold enough winter the bear doesn't hibernate and is left to forage and feed itself throughout winter so as a smart animal...it hunts live prey. BUT NOT AS A PRIMARY MEAL

>fuck! Do they teach you kiddos anything anymore in school????

Me and me mates do that all the time

Remember when eating people was called eating "long pig"? Nah they don't teach that in schools.

CUCKHOLD LEL!LEL

No

Why do you keep asking this question OP ?

and why only women ?

that's a excellent reaction now that I think about it

Seriously why? Fucking retard.

LUL this thread again, you're posting this everyday arent ya?

lul triggered

Welcome newfriend! How's your first week been?

If we get to the point where cannibalism is legal then there will be much more pressing questions than choosing a brisket...

Why did some cunt edit Masha

Hey faggot, stop posting the same thread over and over

it's not like OP has been doing this forever..