Can we have a best of filipinas thread?

can we have a best of filipinas thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

esdaw.eu/dog--cat-meat---philippines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Fucking dog-eating animals are worse than niggers

We dont eat dogs bitch.

bump i'm going to visit the philippines next week, i need to know what they have to offer when it comes to women ;)

I think you're mistaking China with Philippines??? I'm from the PH and I've never heard of anyone here eating dogs lmfao

Lol no one in the philippines eats dogs you stupid fuck

Fuck you, you savage

esdaw.eu/dog--cat-meat---philippines.html

You can a twelve-year old trannie for a pesos

You'll get AIDS and your dick will fall off

visiting the PH soon too! any advice?

Download the Grab and Uber app on your phone and never ride a white taxi

Visit a civilized country instead?

PH is pretty civilized imo, I've been staying here a year now and I came from Canada. In fact, they actually have so much beautiful places that are tropical -40 yr old

>PH is pretty civilized imo
You have a pretty fucked idea of what constitutes "civilized." PH is trash and the people aren't fit for self-government. America should reassert its colonial authority.

You're only there to rape twelve year olds. It is a fact that the fucking Philipines are #1 when it comes to child sex slavery. Don't believe me? Just ask the fucking UN. Not only that but their shitstain dictator thinks it is ok to just kill people suspected of taking drugs but also it is cool to rape women and children in war. That is not civilized you dumb fucking moron

The only hot filipinas are the ones where you can tell their grandma got raped by a Japanese or American soldier. Pure filipinas are ugly as sin.

Its illegal to consume dogs in PH.

Y'all should visit the philippines then and see for yourself, lmfao gullible fucks believing everything the media tells you

Bet you can't even take yourself to an uncivilized country you poor fuck

I've been to PH, the only nice parts are the areas that cater to tourists and keep the riff raff out. It's a great place to get away with rape.

this accurately describes america 70 years ago.

Let's not forget no. 2 in the Top 100 most beautiful women in the world 2016 is from the philippines

The Filipinos are the most hated people in the Asia-Pacific region. The Japanese hate, the Chinese hate them, the Indonesians and Malaysians despise the shit out of them, the Australians can't stand them and neither can the Kiwis, the Samoa's wish them death, Korea's both in the north and south think they smell and hell, the Hawaiian's even think they are trash. Just about every other people in that region despise them.

let's not forget..

Yet half and million dogs get eaten each year in the Philipines

It's well known that all groups of orientals hate all other groups of orientals.

Lol wtf based on what? If that's true then why is the PH booming in tourism in the Asia-Pacific region? I'm half Chinese and this is arguably the most insane thing I've ever read. You're probably some fat, paranoid, basement-dwelling white motherfucker

Orientals? Are you living in the fucking 19th century or something? Fucking retard.

right...

and even if they did. what's the issue with that? is it because it's not one of the three or four allowable meats? when it's not chicken, cow, pig, or fish, it's an issue?

Words of a white man with superiority complex

Um no??? Damn people these days believing everything they hear

Asians hate it when you call them orientals.

Wala ng unli-rice sa pinas.

Philipino tourism is booming? Bullshit. It took a sharp downturn since that child killing rapist Duterte got elected. No one wants to visit a third world child molesting paradise except the pedos

Filipinos despise the Chinese for eating dogs. And they're no hypocrites either. This coming from a Kiwi who has been there and has a bunch of Filipino friends

It's amusing how nationalistic filipinos are, despite the fact they come from a nation that doesn't even merit being mentioned when discussing the civilized world.

there are over 100 countries in the world.

it would be hard to list them all.

also, it would seem most people are nationalistic. I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

At least they're trying lmfao

I didn't call them that you moron, I was calling out the other poster for doing so, you moron

I am Japanese, you Pinoy bitch.

I disagree. I'm from Sacramento and we have a small Filipino community here and we all love them. And their president is actually rad af.

Your reading comprehension makes your English teacher sad.

Why are Filipinas so hot, while their "men" are skinny, small, and flaming homosexuals?

>It's amusing how nationalistic filipinos are
It's amusing because they have accomplished except child-fucking and dog-eating. Nothing great as ever come from there, no great inventions, literature, artists or anything. Yet they are the most arrogant motherfuckers on the planets.

Duterte never killed a child.

yet......

Orientals hate a lot of stuff, especially other Orientals.

No one wants to visit? Or you're just simply afraid of him?

His death squads in Moro have, they have murdered street children

How many of you can say your president simplistic as fuck riding around the country in a motorcycle scaring all the junkies and cussing at all the other world leaders. Pretty badass to me

The streets of malate and ermita in manila every night would be a great place if you want some flip pussy. Around 30-40 usd in clubs, 10-20usd on the streets.

He is the embodiment of little man syndrome. A perfect representation of the average filipino.

Isn't that what makes him so great? How can someone so average be talked about in the whole world? He's a damn wildcard

You forgot the Singaporeans, we hate them too

MOAR

Well most tourists that are scared off are druggies so no harm there.

He is like Trump's retarded violent little brother

Lol there's a Singaporean International School in the PH I bet you they would be against this statement

More like Putin's older, more violent, but weaker brother

Wtf!? I hate filipinos now...

Can we go back to sharing photos of Filipina women? Some of them are actually bomb af

All these bitches are mixed. Here's your typical Filipino pic woman. Fucking idiots

Yea they really are a trash people.

This proves other user's "everyone's so gullible these days" comment

My filipino friends dad said he ate dog at a part once actually . But he's in his 50's plus he was from a remote area, he spoke some weird as language, tagalog was his second language and english was his third.

I don't think people realize that the Philippines has more to offer than just some low rated easy skanks. The richer university girls from the top schools are hella fine. Happy Wanking.

You mean like this? She ain't even mixed

Matanong ko lang, ilan pinoy dito?

MADAMI

Oh please, that is a hapa if I ever saw one.

Post more dls/admu girls

This is so true. And who's the girl on the right?

As an Aid worker here in the Philippines trying to help them:
>They eat dog, for igorots it's cultural, but everywhere they'll make it into palutan ( drinking snacks)
>Had my dog (Rip whiskey) stolen off my porch and stabbed in the heart and bled out while I took a shower, came back outside and they had burnt all the hair off him
>Have roughly 3 teeth per person
>Speak roughly 70 different languages in the country so can never get along
>Have over exploited every resource they have except sex trafficking
>Girls outside of upper class Manila are bottom tier
Honestly if I paid to come here, I'd be disappointed

Haha, siguro dalawa, pero Americano ako

K

More filipina women pls

K

She's a admu girl. Willing to post more admu girls if anyone is interested.

Dropping this set.

Yes please

mixed and born in California? Nigger what?

Man I hate FHM they killed the nude model industry. Before they went "wholesome" there were many girls who were willing to post bare naked, now can't find even nipple shots. Fuck you FHM

This is false
>Igorots are hardly 1% of the entire filipino population
>We all have a whole set of teeth (again you're talking about the indigenous Igorots)
>Filipinos are better at english than any other country in the Asia-Pacific region, w/c is why Koreans often visit to enhance their english proficiency skills
>They have more resources than you think.
>If you meet the right people, you'll find that paying to visit the PH is worth it

Who is she??

Well she is Filipina

She's hella cute