>no asians
>in a japanese game

>just a recolor
thats not how it works

ethnicity isnt just skin color

why do the blacks have straight hair?

Asian is the second one.

Blonde ones are whites.

Japs knows Aryan master race are the only real whites.

asian is second option

>Are you a boy or a girl

This is still oppressive in America.

disgusting

The Whiye and Asian one are cute.
I'll pick one of those.

WTF WHY IS WHITE THE DEFAULT SKIN COLOR THEY SHOULD MAKE BLACK DEFAULT AND THEN CALL PEOPLE OUT IF THEY DONT PICK THE DEFAULT.

Stop whitewashing fantasy you white devil

fixed then

lol

Light brown girl best.

Except that Indonesians, Philipino, Indians, Vietnamnese, etc are basically alll brown or darker. And japanese are pretty damn white.

t. ahmed muhammad

i hope you can change hair colour, i want the gyaru option

> Are you a boy or a girl?
> what's your name again?
> what's my grandson's name again?
> now please select which standard deviation from the mean your IQ is

But let's talk about the real question.
Which one?

owl thing

look at how fucking generic those things are. Christ. really I guess only the original had good starter designs, but man those are fucking awful

> laquisha, my nigga, ya want a hoothoot painted green and tan, a meowth painted black and red, or a generic seal thing?

> sheeei not the seal

I don't get why show this. They should have just showed footage of nigger trainers. It would seem less like. Now the niggers can play, and more like we got bored and added this

You're one generation late senpai, they added the option for a black avatar in X and Y already.

Pretty sure X/Y only had brown not black

>Game lets you pick your skin color
Ok

Well yeah darker black wasn't an option before.

I think I'd go for the cat

Looks fire type, I just like cats

There is absolutely no issue with the trainer selection. There is however an issue with your mother always being light-brown regardless of what color you pick for your trainer.

they live on a tropical island what do you expect

I expect it to not make your mother look like a race-mixing whore.

You're an idiot...

European, Asian, Mediterranean, African?

And you type like a tween.

Nothing wrong with that imo. That's not shoving multiculturalism in our faces, it's just letting the player costumize his character.
+black people love pokemon

fixed

The plant one looks the best. It's a shame they have that smooth pop vinyl design. I hate that so much, real Pokemon have details and look like animals

These are fucking pokemon? God dam these are just horrible.

Don't talk shit on dark elves

>no hijab on the brown girl
apply yourself argie

>the black girls have straight hair

why that's some pretty offensive cultural appropriation, what the fuck assholes.

my ancestors toiled for centuries to have long straight hair and you kinky afro wool sponge motherfuckers come along with your perms and your bullshit

there is no problem with this. obviously a non white would prefer to play as a character with their own skin tone.

now the real problem is when company's force diversity onto their media just for a political statement and money. it always looks out of place and distasteful

Wow, they all looks like shit. Boring and uninspiring as fuck.
I don't give a fuck about diversity or niggers in pokemon games. I don't even play them. I just want hot grill characters so there would be many delicious hentai.
Rosa, May, Dawn, Hilda, Serena were literal semen demons, but those female characters are fucking boring and non-sexy
I'm disappointed in nintendo desu senpai

Kek