Hi Sup Forums I've spent my life being a pussy about urinating in front of other men standing next to the at urinals...

Hi Sup Forums I've spent my life being a pussy about urinating in front of other men standing next to the at urinals. They however, never seem to have a problem pissing all over my shoes at will.

I already cussed at my bitch mom, but what can i do to help myself?

do you also have a small peepee? I go to a stall and sit. Less chance of splashback. Why would you cuss your mom, does she piss on your shoes?

well i have a big long cock but im not as dominant and alpha as other guys so sometimes i just sit in the corner llike a cocksucker while other guys glide effortlessly between the eagerly spread legs of innocent, attractive young women.

Im about to turn 23, and never fucked a woman under age 27 (only fucked prostitutes) practically my only hope is my saggy titted overly coddling 50 year old mother so I just spite her out of jealously

wtf man. sounds like you have nothing to be worried about unless there are things you aren't telling us (me). Take a chance, don't worry about being embarrassed. If you're with friends and say or do something stupid, they'll laugh at you, but that's better than them laughing at you for being a shy cuck. You'll look back and say "god I was such a pussy" and you'll be getting pussy!

Thanks man :)

yea about 7 years ago I was hanging out with my guy friend and a girl friend we both met. Everything was going fine in our non sexual guy friend relationship till this dumb slut came along... I had a lot of trouble pissing in my own bathroom because I naturally am just a faggot beta cuck, and my guy friend started acting very dominantly around me, cutting me off when talking, and even bloodying my hand by throwing a sharp object at me after she left. Within hours of getting to MY house, my friend toppled this woman and began passionately mounting and kissing her. None the wiser, I went along with this, but their love progressed to sex as he legally penetrated that willing young 15 year old's ripe wet pussy rupturing her sweet young hymen in a once in a lifetime opportunity, for years that memory haunted me and we could never be friends again. Now Im oer it, having had nearly a decade to reflect on being cuckolded and discarded like a worthless disposable guy.

It just bugs me that never again will I be able to legally use and pop a thick load into a 15 year old girls vagina... this is because women are like new cars, you drive em off the lot they lose 25 percent of their value instantly, in that once they hit 25 they become "women" as in fat worthless gold diggers with no personality. I have given up hope.

Any tips to come to terms with being a total faggot pussy?

i cant do it too, its because you feel in a vulnerable position, like you cannot fight back fast enought if someone attacks you from behind, its instinct, you massive fucking nigger

>detailed description of how much of a jerk your friend is
>creepy levels of detail about him fucking someone
>calls yourself a cuckold and worthless
>but now I'm over it

Also if you think sex with an unexperienced young girl is better than sex with a woman who knows her body and her way around a dick, you're an idiot. Experience is best and muscles get tighter if they're used. That's just biology. You're letting your hang ups cloud reality and it's obviously making you pretty fucked up.

dude you act like your life is over, you're still young. Go find a quiet shy girl and fuck her good. Nerdy girls are great. They'll act all quiet, but once they get in the sheets, they can be freaks!

Forget about the past or you'll dwell on that forever and let it continue to get you down. Part of growing up is learning from mistakes and such. We all have embarrassing moments and things we'd like to forget about. Everyone's got something going on, so you're fine. Go to the library and see if there are any librarians there who tickle your fancy. Maybe take your dog (if applicable) on a walk down the bike path, pets are a great way to meet women.

My advise is to go on your own to find a woman so you won't be as likely to get fucked over again.

Only people with little dicks have a problem with that and it's cuz you are afraid they will see your tiny dick and make fun of you

thanks guy, i really want to make a girl my own and put the jello blaster in em

you get librarians before btw?

I'm a 23 y/o kissless virgin so you're doing better than me. Buck up mister.

Sounds like you may be a homosexual, and it's normal to be a bit weirded out by seeing everyone's dicks. That's why they made those little barriers.

I also might add that I can't piss in the urinals with other people around and even have trouble in the stalls.

yeah i wish i could go anywhere i wanted anytime to get that sweet release

When I was 18 some guy tried to jump me with a sucker punch while I was pissing at a club so now my urine stream doesn't start unless the room is empty or I'm in a cubicle

drink more alcohol

I can really relate to your situation, I'm 23 and i obsess over never have had a girlfriend in high school and college. I'm a virgin though, never fucked a prosty. But I've been learning to be a lot less bitter towards myself and relax, try to learn how to have fun before anything else. I really feel bad when people are spiteful towards their parents, they tried the best they could, and so did you. Forgive and forget.

You're extremely well spoken and witty. You're a bit shy and compare yourself to others which most people do as well. All you need to do is grasp that this is your world as much as anyone else's.

Being an alpha and being self confident are two separate things. Once you become comfortable with who you are you'll find yourself standing next to likes in the streets, pubs and public restrooms.

That's when your golden showers will flow in unity.

Well if your penis doesn't hang below your fingertips when standing then you have every reason to be shy. Otherwise your just being a little bitch

hahah kill yourself

that really speaks to me dude. i guess plenty of people have been thru worse

Beautiful

pfft same... I just use the normal toilet thingies instead, almost everywhere where there are urinaries there are toilets.

On point, this guy is

Bro im the same way but mine started in like 6th grade when i almost got jumped by some 8th graders at the urinal....tried to steal my pokemon cards ....since then major problems pussing near other people snd i blame it on like a fight or flight type reflex...it sucks.

Also OP sounds like a major creepy wierdo.

JOIN Sup Forums's DISCORD

discord___ .gg/pwM8C5

Yea, there's no reason to belittle you're own issues because other people have it worse though. Trying to get better and being decent to others on the way there is all you can do in life, everything that follows is icing.

you sir are the chosen one thank you for your magic advice

I can't stand urinals because of the lack of hygiene. You stand in a puddle of old piss whilst piss splashes on your shoes. If you avoid splashes, then there's the piss mist. More noticeable on a cold day but always there. Gross.

yeah OP here im not really a pussy anymore i just say that supid crap to be edgy, u just gotta drink a fuckoad of water if you are a pussy and its not hard if you got to go bad enough