So we can all agree that Emma Stone is dead and Hollywood replaced her with a lookalike?

So we can all agree that Emma Stone is dead and Hollywood replaced her with a lookalike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ot_bVHUxstQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as the lookalike doesn't also have syphilis I don't care

why the fuck would she try the tanned brunnette look? hash she been watching too much of the Kardashians?

Well, the lookalike has much better eyebrows.

for some reason whenever chicks fuck up their faces, it gets me rock hard.

Can we all agree that there is no concept of a life more pleasurable than serving as the insole of Emma Stone's shoe?

Can we also agree that anyone who wouldn't sacrifice his life to be reincarnated as her insole is a gay redditor?

If the lookalike is a Cyborg, then yes.

Bump

Seriously senpai.
Is this Emma Stone or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=ot_bVHUxstQ

No one thinks it's plausible that she dyed her hair for a role, huh? No? Nevermind.

where do you think we are?

Is this not her reanimated corpse?

CERN

she knows only brown people are getting the lead roles now

>jew ages poorly
>jew producers go back to assembly line of young jew girl hotness
>aging jew blames hollywood for dropping her due to "ageism"

every time

Same. Wanna fuck their pretty new face.

genuinely have no clue what you're on about

She's not Jewish. Seems like an important fact to get right before making an incredibly embarrassing post like this. Back to Sup Forums you fat cunt.

me on the right

She looks a decade older than she should be. But judging her by her face is pointless, we need to see more of her feet for an accurate analysis.

she got surgery

made her look older

Margot is replacing emma now

That's Emma. She changed the arches of her eyebrows

Chicks care about what other chicks and gay guys tell them. Being attractive to men is secondary.

margot's toe game is weak
she can't hold up against emma's toesies

That sole.

emmas are perfect 2bh

>looks like emma
>has beautiful soles
seems like she's filling emma's spot. i miss her tho

best toes in the game
idc what anybody says
i do like margot's soles tho

I unironically think Emma looks hotter with a tan. Bring on le downboats

I disagree with you

shes always been shit

ew, it looks like they replaced her with Luke evans

What would happen if Emma Stone and Margo Robbie wanted to use your body as a trampoline? One jumping up and down on your face and the other jumping up and down on your cock and balls.

What is it with the incredibly high ratio of footfags on Sup Forums? I've only just started visiting this board, and there are so many people shitting up threads with their foot fetish weirdness it's disturbing.

would you wanna take one foot and I take the other we could suck on them

Feet are hot and actresses have thousands of ultra-high res photos of their feet that we can fap to.

go back to Sup Forums you mega fag cucko

I'd literally cum my brains out after my dick exploded.

>it's disturbing
for now. you will soon not care anymore and later apreciate good feet and tell which feet are good and which shit

saying this out of experience

>fapping to feet
Fucking degenerate scum. Do the rest of the world a service and kill yourself

>looks like Emma

Are you blind. Margot isn't a frog.

I'm glad it's the foot fetishes that put you off and not the pedophilia.

Nothing weird about footlove. And if you're "disturbed" by innocuous feet posts then most of Sup Forums is going to be too much for you to handle because footlove is only the tip of the Sup Forums iceberg.

Sup Forums is filled with basement dwelling betas. They're the kind of people who get sexually aroused by feet

i-i cant decide which pair of soles i'd want where
can they trade places periodically? i want to taste both pairs and also feel both pairs against my dick

Reddit, please. You have no power here.

Nothing hotter than a pair of exposed soles.

This

Post more of her new eyebrows.

>replacing her

she's like 5 years older than her, tho

Stahp user! I'm trying to conceal my boner here

why would you want to do that

Emma needs to see your boner so she can pleasure it with her bare, naked soles.

Fuck she already looks 40.

I'd love to smell those sweaty toes of hers.

Imagine being UNDERNEATH her toes.

The Kardashians aren't white.

this and honestly the progression is more disturbing than anything.

when i got here it was "literally why" and now a few years later im not quite a footfag (legs and axilla tbqh) but can appreciate and acknowledge good looking feet and almost cringe at bad ones.

it might be too late.

Imagine her jerking you off with her feet, lovingly stroking her silky soles up and down your dick, and every time you're just about to cum for her, she pulls back and kicks you in the balls, insisting that you're not allowed to cum without her express permission

I doubt you'll ever be a full blown footfag like me. But it makes me happy that you've grown to appreciate beautiful, shapely feet. Feet are wonderful and are undervalued by normies.

i'd rather be shrunk down and kept stuffed between her bum cheeks in her panties

m8 its fine just like you wouldn't want a gf with giant man hands you want them nice n soft and petite its the same thing really I was once like you but now im a foot fag so welcome to the club its only a matter of time

honestly this
her toes are pure sex, it's true, but dat delicious butt cannot be denied

>Post more of her new eyebrows.

true

i may not want giant man hands but im not really a fan of "soft" either. i like distinctive/unique features or packages that work well, and i seem to gravitate towards "hard" (or at least sharp and striking) over "soft".

soft is usually boring.

Unf. I'm so fucking glad Emma's been squatting lately, it's paying off big time

...shit. I don't normally buy into Hollywood conspiracy theories but I think you might be onto something here.

wish she'd squat on my face tbpacharwy

Wew lad

same for me senpai, same for me

maybe we could switch you get te but first then I get the feet we could get each others sloppy seconds YUM~

I don't get it either, but i'll take all the footfags in the world over the pedos. They make this board disgusting.

I thought it was herpes?

The pedos do annoying spam. The interracial cuckfags as well.

>tight dress hugs her perfect butt
>feet are almost entirely nude
this outfit is a blessing

I love how women's shoes are basically altars that showcase the shapes and curves of her feet.

post more ass senpai

Sexual soles.

if you say so

tru

I want to fuck her thigh gap

EYEBROWS

Hhhhnnngggg

"le im a mature actress now" thing ain't work out for her

Stone is not a jewish surname you poltard

She didn't die, she respawned

>impressive booty
>average boobs
>redhead
>sexy voice

She can portray batgirl

"Emma Stone" is a character played by multiple lookalike actresses, including Jane Levy and Australian actress Sarah Snook. The character is written by Shia Labeouf.

>tfw footfags shit up a thread
kys degenerates

Me on the right

Meme

this will never not make my mouth water

x ray pls

This is an old photo. Just imagine what it looks like now in a bikini.

just imagine what it would look like if you were shrunk down to 6 inches tall and she was about to sit on you

Her butt is hungry, she wants anal vore. Her anus is going to swallow you whole and you'll become a part of her big, round butt forever.

I humbly accept the task.

me at the back