Unteralterbach thread

Unteralterbach thread
all about this game post plz
>lolis welcum

Go in 8cha n the have an underalterbach thread in loli section.

The new game is in 3d.....what a shame.

wait, theres a new one?

New game?

Wtf where!?!?

Look on 8 Cha n.dont know when it finished or Fan Made game is.

What's the name of it

Where?
I've checked /l/ and there's bloody nothing

Just saw a thread about fuchur and how he's busy and not producing anything right now.

This Site dont let me Post the Link.......

h,,ttps:,,//8,,ch.net/,,loli/res/4,,4860.htm,,l

New game's a myth

Remove ,,

MODS MODS MODS

Danke

ugh…horrible

Kein problem

Yes indeed

Geiger looks like shit
The only non despicable one is Laura, yet she still looks mad worse

Not much to say honestly, its a great game and all but its been talked to death here. What we need is a new amazing loli based game to rally behind.

Feeling the weirdest kind of nostalgia right now
Considering this game isn't even that old
And considering I have no idea who the fuck the people the characters are based on are

This shit has some characters based in actual minors, is it not illegal in united states ? No fucking way I'm downloading it

Dont know ITS a German game i mean.

Idk how i dont get bored of saying this same thing in every thread about this game but here ya go.

Youll be fine. By being in this thread to begin with your cache is already filled with loli pics. If the pigs wanted to they could throw you away for a long fucking time and you dont even have the game. But the thing is, they dont care. No one gives a fuck user. Not a single fuck. The 10 or so people that get put away for this sort of thing get caught by posting on normiebook about their cp stash or downloading and playing shit on public/gov computers (yes thats happened). You little nothing downloading loli on ur personal little pc that no one gives a fuck about could not possibly ever get caught, because you dont mean shit to anyone.

happy fappin'

Thanks you but in my country ITS Not illegal have a nice day

FBI

You wont download it because its illegal in a country you dont live in? Are you deranged?
CIA?

First time i like my mexico.

Luckily, other than the few times someone posted a hoax and the person affected took effort in fucking up the poster, my country's internet laws are a joke
God bless

Oh beserk XD

NSA?

I live in mexico i am in danger?

Basically this. Like getting a job off the books. The legal system doesn't want to spend resources on small fry.

Think of it was one of those resource games. You don't spend your resources on small, insignificant gains. Especially when you're already overburdened with bigger fish, and have a long line of bigger fish to fry before the smallest.

Post the one with Fritzel, Gutenberg and the Henrike and Kim real life version

I mean ITS only a fictive game ITS Not real .are the laws in USA so poor?

why are mexicans so quick to anger?
NASA?
Well considering the poor quality of water healthcare and local law enforcement in your country.....probably?
Not as poor as your english would have you think my bean loving friend.

It's not a "new game" it's just a mod for another game.

Yes my English sucks i know XD but idc.

Bundesnachrichtendienst?

xd is still a thing in mexico?
God i wish i knew german.....so i could meme in german.

Looks so ugly but good to know

I think cia NSA FBI have better Things to so.

i have never wanted a game to be real so badly until i played this.

So im Off adios

I meant this one.

my bad, didnt have that one actually.
dont be weird user....

What would you meme in German?

MI6

Alright
Its just that I fault you didn't use it because most of these extras aren't confirmed

Idk man....german stuff.

MPAA
Well I think its pretty clear a good number of them are pretty long shots and could only be based on looks alone anyway...if they are based on anything at all. Not like there's some integrity to keep up or anyfin.

It's a goo language for memes. Terrible language for rap. (Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure)

Looks only its almost undeniable that they were based
I mean
Look at Hailey and Fritzl

>hating based seeed
Or maybe its just because i dont know half the shit hes saying.....sounds nice tho.
I meant for the twins and such....some of them are impossible to deny for sure but a lot of fan theories are just that, and i dont see a problem with supporting them until someone can find something better etc.

They are just custom made characters in HoneySelect

The character name is a tip-off. "Guttenberg Tochters" lit. means "Good Mountain Daughters" while Schlechtenthal-Zwinglinge" lit. means "Evil Valley Twins" (CBP PФ)

who would you consider unconfirmed then?

>No Kate
Why didn't you include best girl?

Oh no clue, don't know who any of those people are…That the guy with the red rooster haircut is a German TV star explains a lot about why U.S. shows are popular in Germany. (国家安全部)

Sauce?

I only know some are unconfirmed because someone said so on another thread I've entered the other day lol
But you can guess
The Nele look-alike is one probably
Johanna too, whoever that girl may be

some loli thread on here…

( Agencja Wywiadu )

nice thumbnails you fucking cunt

Slovenská informačná služba

cigáň

Nope, Lobo is a cuntish blogger who sees himself as the leader of the digital boheme.

MODS

oh good. I though someone might have given him a TV show…I actually do enjoy the show Tatort.

kurwa twoje mać

What is this game?

don't bother. get that 3d game everyone talks about +hackmods. much better

what game ??

Oh?

sims,

oh no wait

can't remember. once i sober up i will tell you

MODS