ITT: Post "All Killer No Filler" albums

ITT: Post "All Killer No Filler" albums

This is one of the weaker Motorhead albums.

To each his own, but for my money, it's their best.

Which album by Motorhead do you prefer?

S/t, Overkill, and Spades

S/t? The trio (Overkill, Bomber, Spades) is gold, too, though. You need to dig through their entire discography, more gems than their big three.

I've been working on it overtime. I'm about halfway through.

It's worth it. Never made a bad album, same as DIO. Also, what's S/t?

s/t means 'Self Titled', as in their album called Motorhead, their first album named after their band name.

Oh, I'm retarded. Debut album's a beast, too, fine choice.

First two Iron Maiden albums.

Prefer Killers over IM but the Di'Anno albums are amazing.

Why is Show No Mercy so fucking good. It has to be the most prominent example of first album best album.

Same. I just like Strange World and Remember Tomorrow more than I should.
Objectively speaking S/T is about a 9 whereas Killers is still perfect.

the only proper posts

The dialogue pieces aren't even "filler" because the album wouldn't be nearly as good without them.

I just listened to it for the first time fully yesterday
Truly a beautiful album, sad that the ending is quite anticlimactic

Protip: It's supposed to end with King Kong, and not Cruisin' For Burgers.
Listen to the Meat Light version.

Honestly, all of my reasons for preferring Killers are Wrathchild.

Judas Priest is waaaaay better than Iron Maiden. Their first 3 albums are all killer no filler.

and no, the gift isn't filler

this

Every song is so energetic and thrashy, they are fully into on that album. Not to say they aren't on any of their other albums. Legend has it that when Slayer tried to play their new Reign in Blood tracks in '86 live, the people would get bored and disinterested, but when they started playing their Show No Mercy era stuff, the fans would go absolutely fucking wild tearing chairs out of the ground and throwing them all over the place and moshing harder than any mosh before.

Rocka Rolla is iffy, but Sad Wings and Sin After Sin are beasts.

yes, i know about that
the thing is that it still is anticlimactic when king kong ends with just a fade out

woops, by first 3 albums I meant the first 3 after Rocka Rolla. I sometimes forget that album exists.

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure it's because the performance had them segue into another song.

Rocka Rolla wasn't a Priest album anyways. IMO, Priest had a better streak than Sabbath, starting with Sad Wings and not faltering even a bit until Demolition, and even THAT album has some kick-ass moments.

Agreed, they are pretty much the best at straight forward traditional heavy metal.

Still a pretty good album
>tfw the Uncle Meat movie wasn't finished as it was meant to

>tfw the making of documentary with all the footage and live performances isn't on DVD yet

Unless Motorhead's considered trad heavy metal, if that's the case, Motorhead beats them with a 22 album streak, instead of Priest's 13 album streak (again, Demo isn't that bad)

Other way around for me. Innocent Exile is the filler for Killers. Iron Maiden has no filler.

Maiden albums always have that 1 filler track:

Innocent Exile
Gangland
Quest for Fire
Duelists
Sea of Madness
Prophecy
Hooks in You
Weekend Warrior
2.AM
Dont look to the eyes of a stranger
Nomad
Gates of Tomorrow
Pilgrim
Isle of Avalon
Death or Glory

Only good ones ITT

I disagree with most of this list but I guess I kinda like everything they've done

you can't describe any part of this album as killer