FUCK TRUMP

FUCK TRUMP

lol

Someone's butthurt

Can't wait to see this piece of shit cry when they sentence him to life in Gitmo. Although he should get the death penalty for his treason.

Keep crying faggot

cry harder

FUCK YOU, Hillary

Awwww...are the liberal losers still butthurt ?

cause you retards on Sup Forums all have jobs in construction and or are electricians. get the fuck out of here neckbeard.

you do realize there are even republicans who find trump to be garbage right?

i mean just cause you're a basement dweller doesn't mean you gotta love hin.

what has he done that you're proud of?

Gee, what a compelling argument.
I hate trump too now way to go *Thumbs up emoji*

I can respect Trump followers to a point.

I can't believe these niggas blatantly deny science. Global Warming is a hoax they say. Holy shit.

104% of the population approves of him, once you deduct the 30 million mexicans that are mooching off the social security and disability income.

Kek cringy af

Obamacare did nothing to cover 'hipster cancer' so he would not have been covered anyway.

Hahaha you #notmypresident fags are just the cringiest. For some reason you think we all care about you losing your shit because Trump is in office, you are complaining to the wrong people. We don't care. If he was kicked from office right now for fingering Hillary in the oval office, we would not care.

Keep living in your world of "alternative facts".

>hurr durr,der alfa b01here
>Wumun, sex, dick in vagaga hurr durr

welcome to Sup Forums

Negative.
Yes, the planet is warming. However, in our planets history there have been many a time when temperatures have gone up and down.

During this time, cars, factories and power stations did not exist. To attribute the majority of this warming on the above is unfounded.

Solar effects from the sun are to blame.

and yet you couldn't come up with one actual act of his you're proud of.

you do realize it's whites who commit the most welfare fraud right?
where did your ancestors come from?
mine have been here all along.
how bout yours?
hey, how's that 30 plan for isis coming along? oh wait.
how bout that obamacare replacement eh?

your "strong" leader can't even get his own wife to sleep with him.
trump has had a sexless presidency while his super model wife is at their house in NY probably getting railed.

your president is a cuck and above all a joke.

100% of the population approves of him, once you deduct the people who don't approve of him.

Cite your sources then faggot.

>solar effects from the sun are to blame

You don't know that.
Making up shit/10

So you're implying Mexicans aren't real?

you redneck faggots are jokes.
you're all as poor as mexicans and blacks and act all uppity about your inbred genes while POC spread theirs amongst your women.

and the best part is you don't even actually care that you "won" you just wanted to see half the country get fucked. proving you don't care about your fellow american. you are just hateful trash who has had a bad life so now you just want to watch the world burn.

somewhere down your lineage (if you even breed) your daughters daughters WILL mix race and you'll be rotting in the ground.

This fucking this

>Sexless presidency
>Billionaire

Pick one

Bait/10
You know Don degrades the fuck out of her like the alpha he is.

don't have to.
melenia isn't with trump, isis is still there. and you are paying for a useless wall. all facts.

Sexless presidency

>somewhere down your lineage (if you even breed) your daughters daughters WILL mix race and you'll be rotting in the ground.

>Is still a billionaire
>Can literally buy pussy, and grab it

>she doesn't want to hold hands atm
>she mustn't put out

Nice conclusion retard.

TRUCK FUMP

that's right cuck boy. respond with pictures. like an internet cuck boy.

I will

when? all the fat bitch does is golf lol

... they don't sleep in the same bed.

but hey, when your fat wife starts sleeping in another bed, thousands of miles away, i hope you have this much optimism.

Melania and Barron just moved into the White House a few days ago.

>they don't sleep in the same bed
>that means they don't have sex

You must be thinking that missionary in a bed is the only way to have sex.
Virgin confirmed.

only took them a hundred days.

You commented this exact thing on a different thread. You Sir, a raging faggot. Also long live Trump coming from Canada. Anything to keep and old jew and some cunt from being in office. What's not to love about the guy that replaced the shitty, family friendly nigger you cucks had before?

It sure does seem like you're the hateful one here. You draw many conclusions from your emotions, and none from fact. Truth is, my life was just fine before Trump, and it's still the same. I notice no difference. It's people like you that are making sure people like you suffer the most from this event.

the nigger smell wouldnt come off

i bet you'd suck trumps dick if you could

> where did your ancestors come from?
> mine have been here all along.
Lel chief raging cuck

Why do you feel like this would get me? I don't care who is fucking either one of them, I will never care about menial shit like that. That's for you babies to cry about

/thread

I am an electrician tho

why are you so obsessed with trumps dick and his sex life ?

I hate Trump, but Canada even more. Worry about your own shitty country bitch. You have lost your freedom of speech.

Woah nice response!
You're obviously upset because Trump is a rich alpha and you're a poor beta cuck, kek

You just want to fuck him don't you.

lol he's going down yo

youre fighting with an image macro bro dial back the autism youre making yourself look like a little bitch

He wants his billion dollar cock

fucking kek

guess what buddy

my life is fine before trump. and it will be after too.
i was never for fucking hillary and i knew bernie was just speaking out his ass as much as trump.

you my friend, are just a pawn. you're doing his work. on here, blindly cheering him on. that's my problem. we're on this planet to move forward.
but you for no reason, are okay with staying in place/moving backward.
this is not progress. this is history echoing. we haven't learned our lesson.

and after 8 years, when it's all said and done, when trump is gone and you have no "savior", we can continue without this giant hinderance and distraction in office.

like you said. my life is fine before and after, with no president did i ever or will i ever expect life to be handed to me.

you just need to wake up and realize you don't have to push trump just cause.
you never will though. it's no skin off my ass either. we'll move forward after this.

and you'll be left longing for the days when you loved being the presidents bitch.

How ever you feel about it, beaner, but you and your ISIS buddies will be sent back to Mexico to build a wall for us soon!

>effort

U mad bitch boi?

You sound like a 14 year old who just heard about anarchy for the first time. I bet you listen to music no one has ever heard before.

yeh. you do you whiteboi.

there are still trump supporter?

impeachment yo

>Poor trump cuckfags that wear the same pair of shoes whether they're at work or on their day off.
>Blaming globalism and the rest of the world for the fact they only have one pair of shoes
>Please open the mines again
>I sit around all day drinking beer on the porch

People are going to get so pissed when their insurance premiums go up even more under Trumpcare than under Obamacare.

>u mad?
>yeh you do

Dumb af

You just love to draw conclusions don't you. I'm not for Trump, never was. Didn't vote for him or anyone. I don't care who is in office, but I do love giving you faggots a reason to whine. I love hearing your shitty recycled opinions get regurgitated over and over and over. I love it.

I love how all of you faggots will go out of their way to make an ass of themselves. You know the whole world is laughing at you, whining and crying in the streets because "he's going to grab all of our pussies and he is Satan and his wife won't even sleep with him because blah blah blah blah" who gives a fuck. It's over. Let go, and go put all of that passion into something actually useful for you and others. Crying and yelling and protesting only makes you seem more weak. You don't have to be the cuck, but you cuck'd yourself

now u mad huh

POSTBAIT TO THE MAX

you wish you could fuck him.

admit it.

you do.

Any of you beta fags going to do another "riot" because his "not your president" kek shit was P A T H E T I C you all thought you were so edgy, I thought it was the marti gra's so many gays and lesbians in the same place kekekek

sure kid

Trump won, sissy.

Hey guess what. Insurance premiums are always going up, no matter what. That's because they are in business to collect money. Nothing else.

-source- I worked for a company for 6 years that fought insurance companies over claims and made them pay

posts staged picture. thinks its real.

How is history echoing again? Details

jumping to conclusions on your side too you neck beard.

i didn't vote for shit either.

and the fact that you admit that you just like seeing people angry just solidifies my opinion of you. you're just bitter and unhappy with life. so everyone else has to be unhappy too

is it money? is it women? is it yourself? the way you look? what you own? where you live????

i cannot assume any of those but i know you have some personal issues as we all do. and you "love" seeing people frustrated.
doesn't take a psychologist to tell me that you're just a shitty person nobody needs around.

you're just an internet shit talker who didnt even care for the election (it doesn't matter we'd be in a shit show like we always have).
it only peaks your interest because it makes other people unhappy.

the mark of an unfulfilled person.

sure kid.

and that means you come out winning too? how?
think he cares about you?

like global warming

> is neckbeard
> can't greentext
> summerfag detected

and waiting for the proof, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....

faggot

you mean the people who don't matter.

just an example, remember that austrian guy with the little funny mustache that promised to make his country great again?
that turned out pretty great huh

I'm STRAYA cunt, I couldn't give a shit, I just like how Trump makes sooky cunts like you so fucking upset KEK

keep waiting for your president to fulfill his promises while you're at it.

out of your depth, lad

cry more bitch millennial.

leave my president alone... he's a great guy

just like the Clintons.

have fun these coming summers buddy.