Help

Hey Sup Forums, I was chosen to do a persuasive speech for my humanities class on why Australia should NOT let any more refugees in. I need stats, facts, laws, and what not.

I personally don’t have anything against the refugees, but the girl opposing me in the debate is a massive SJW, and it would mean the world to me to destroy her, i've always won when ever we’ve argued face to face, but this time it’s extra special since it’s in front of the entire class. I need my facts and stats by tomorrow, please help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
lefigaro.fr/international/2016/04/10/01003-20160410ARTFIG00161-violents-affrontements-entre-police-et-migrants-a-la-frontiere-greco-macedonienne.php#
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/09/09/syrie-erythree-afghanistan-l-etat-des-pays-que-fuient-migrants-et-refugies_4750327_4355770.html
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think immigration should be a two way street. I Call it reciprocal immigration.

The problem with these immigrants, is that they come from countries that we can't immigrate to ourselves. The countries are largely lawless,violent, corrupt, and intolerant places. So the way I see it, is that if Australians can't safety move to and live these countries as full citizens, and live in safety, own property, vote, hold public office, then we shouldn't allow any immigrants from that country.

This will have a civilizing effect on the world, because people will no longer be able to flee problems. They will have to fix them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

Check the part about diversity and trust

Mass immigration is a grand folly.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

You could also note that japan has very restrictive immigration policies and is doing fine.

Blast her with Sweden rape statistics, along with no go zones, silencing and unreporting of rapefugees crimes etc. Really Sweden is your best example of why mass immigration is not a good thing.

just make the statement that boat people are not refugees but are in fact illegal law breaking economic migrants who because of their attempt of illegal entry should never be allowed entry into Australia as it directly contradicts current policies and steals the placement of legit refugees waiting, and dying in UN sanction refugee camps in foreign countries doing the right thing and waiting for legal entry.. Twist the topic, make it political, and if your told you are off subject, argue the point that the suppression of your right to open and free speech is directly opposed to your rights as a legal law abiding Australian under constitutional law. argue and clarify what your teacher/instructor deems a "refugee" . Drive home the point that you cannot defend not letting in more refugees but Australia should never step down to the criminals entering illegally into Australia.

maybe you should make the distinct between 'refugees' and 'economic immigrants'.
Like in the case of Germany, the Syrian refugees were actually fleeing a war torn country but economic immigrants from non-syrian countries like pakistan etc. were just using the refugee crisis to get better welfare.

They should also learn the country's language and culture, and integrate into society.

Use stats from scandanavia e.g. sweden, japan, and germany.

just a thought...

Don't talk too much about the refugees specifically, because her fee-fees ("muh drowned babies") would win her the support of the class. Instead, try explaining to them the fact that diversity leads to lower social trust.

Here's a good list of studies.
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

So basically, to add more ethnic diversity to Australia is to knowingly reduce social trust, support for the welfare state, and trust in the government. Let that bitch get stuck in the contradictions that exist between her own views.

Oh, and a rhetorical point derived from this would be:

"Will these refugees return to rebuild their homeland once the war is over?"

See her try to wriggle her way out of that one.

australia, to win the debate, you need to just ask 1 question:

How many refugees is enough? If you should let it one, why not let in two? If you should let in two, why not let in 6.5 Billion?

I mean, they've got just as much of a right to be here as we do, right?

^^This argument works because it causes the SJW to realize that resources are finite. It is easy to say, "sure I'd rather help refugees than not" but it is not always clear what is being sacrificed to help said refugees. When the sacrifice is > the benefit to refugees, then no more should be allowed in.

The beauty of the reductio ad absurdem, is that SJW's know you can allow 6.5 billion to immigrate. Then you ask, "OK, how many can we take then?" They'll either 1) say we can take 6.5 billion, which wins you the debate since everyone knows that's not possible. or 2) agree that 6.5 billion is too much, but think we can still take more > then you ask them where the limit point is, and WHY. If she cant defend this decision, then her argument is arbitrary, and should necessarily lose since its not an argument, its a supposition.

>I personally don’t have anything against the refugees

You faking wot meight?

whatever you do, dont take other user's advice. It's fucking terrible. You cant say "They're taking our jobs, or "diversity is ruining our society". I mean holy shit you'll just instantly sound like a bigot. You need to be reasonable, and try to examine the issue reasonably. What are the reason to let refugees in? What are the reasons to not? Does one outweigh the other? How many refugees? Does the answers above change depending on how many?

Resources are limited and UNHCR is more economically efficient at helping refugees. It is cheaper to help on spot than to help in an expensive country. Thus you can help more if you send aid rather than accept refugees.

First, dispell the fiction that these people are refugees. Most of them are economic migrants. Then show them the proofs : the so-called refugees refuse to be sheltered in Greece and prefer to live in a camp to wait the opening of the border. That means that they do not seek secutiry (otherwise they would accept to be sheltered in Greek shelters), they seek welfare (Western Europe). Furthermore, most of them don't come from Syria or Iraq. They come from shitholes in Africa or from Afghanistan, this countries are not at war (at least not the cities). lefigaro.fr/international/2016/04/10/01003-20160410ARTFIG00161-violents-affrontements-entre-police-et-migrants-a-la-frontiere-greco-macedonienne.php#
Syrie, Erythrée, Afghanistan… ce que fuient migrants et réfugiés
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/09/09/syrie-erythree-afghanistan-l-etat-des-pays-que-fuient-migrants-et-refugies_4750327_4355770.html
via Le Monde

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

Refers to America, but point is made

displaces native population, draws funding away from indigenous issues, keeps minimum wage low, sup[ports and encourages a people smuggling trade.

Sad but true. Although "refugees" destroy the working class and there is not a single example of a sucessful mulicultural society, you will sound like a biggot because these ideas take a lot of time to explain. Fun fact is that USA was not multicultural until very recently. They had a huge immigration pause during the 20th century that allowed the immigrants to assimilate to the anglosaxon culture

bumping for OP on a quest to crush the opponent. God's speed user!

You know her arguments, just oppose her arguments and it`s done.

Also, strategically place some agents in auditorium so they`ll strawman sjw`s (not really strawman, but whatever).

1. girl: females that are not feminists must be killed, because they are racists *while shaking her head niggerously*

2. boy: it`s 2016 mate, why are you a hillar.... erm healer.... *someone whispers something to him* ah ye - you are Hitler! you are Hitler! you are Hitler! *tries to cheer crowd so they repeat his chanting, while pouring menstrual blood on his face*

Just memorize the transcript of a Black Pigeon video of your choosing

Refugee convention requires them to make the claim for refuge in the first safe country they enter. If they are coming to Australia, they are by definition not Refugees, they are migrants. The only people that could make legitimate claims for Refugee status in Australia are Kiwis and Flips.

Boat people are illegal immigrants, not refugees.