Why is rape culture now an issue in many universities?

Why is rape culture now an issue in many universities?

Feminists

Because many universities are liberal crapholes and they don't give a crap about the safety of women, further proven by the fact that their chief elective, Clinton, has been involved in MANY sexual harassment/outright rape claims.

It isn't

Title IX coordinators that need to justify their position in a country where women are now overrepresented in colleges.

In the past it was called sex

Because people actually believe it is real. 1 in 4 women aren't getting raped in the Congo, let alone Western university campuses.

Wouldn't this be solved if you segregate college by gender?

>mfw my buddy was almost ejected from university because a jealous chick he had consensual sex with multiple times cried rape

He would have lost everything if he didn't save the texts.

Made me very suspicious of the whole rape culture thing.

Because "Greek" life i.e. rich people paying money to have friends.

Notice the man's skin color..

Tumblr personified. Outspoken minority who got the FBI's attention, then pushed the muh 1/4 statistic, then organized slutwalks. Don't worry most girls have no idea what the hell "rape culture" is, and for good reason - it doesn't exist outside of a select few campuses and the tumblr commentary

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're wrong?

Maybe you're completely wrong and rape culture and racism and female inequality are all real things that effect real people.

History will decide

>oh my god i'm in college now!!
>i can drink lol fuck you mom and dad
>oh yeah i'm totally fine, it's not binge drinking i've only had 7
>wakes up in bed with frat boy
>cries rape

This is rape culture

Its a school project for dumb asses.

Never was a big problem until the universities started going for black and hispanic enrollment. Now, it turned into rape central.

this

They are real things, they happen everywhere, not just colleges.

The problem is colleges having their own police force and act like judges. They should not be treated like a small sovereign nation.

Rape and bad things are going to happen everywhere. It only looks worse at colleges because of their shitty ways of handling these things.

>rape culture
Oh you mean a society where women are actually the ones determining how other women should act and dress via widespread social media?
>racism
Not even black people really care about racism. They just want white people to stop talking about it.
>female inequality
Yeah get back to me about that when quite literally all of the women I went to school with are now earning more than me because they were essentially given degrees and jobs.

Is this game out yet? The demo was pretty good.

>Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're wrong?

I think about that all the time.
That's why I became right wing.

>shitty ways of handling these things
Colleges provide housing, education, and work to students. Somehow it's shitty for them to recognize that they're liable for the welfare of their students and be responsible for their misconduct and safety.

If they end up holding men to higher standards oh no colleges are so terrible!

should your landlord or employer handle criminal investigations and determining their outcome?

Colleges ARE NOT responsible for the welfare/misconduct/safety of the students. You're talking about HIGH SCHOOL. Colleges are facilities made available to paying adults that want to learn stuff. Outside of those educational services, we have things like police departments and courts to deal with this shit. Stop babying people.

coz bitches crave the D

Lex has a death wish... I would too if I had kryptonite induced cancer