A few months ago i went to break up with my gf and she begs me to stay...

A few months ago i went to break up with my gf and she begs me to stay. So i do and now anytime she says no to me i just threaten to leave her and she changes her mind. So ive been testing her limits.

What things can i do to push her and see how much she is willing to put up with?

Pic related

Fist her asshole

Maybe you should just leave her.

See if she'll eat your cum out of her hottest friend.

Might as well debase her. Make her go blind fold and get fucked by multiple guys.

Or get into some bdsm. Like hey her nipples pierced and choke her during sex.

Provide pics with timestamp. For scientific purposes.

You are an actual cuckold, kys

More ass pics

Actually I'm not. He doesn't like her anymore so the point is debasing her and making her become a filthy slut.

If he actually cared about her then I would agree.

Fuck her ass

Golden shower.

Are you me? I broke up with my GF, she wanted me back, so I renegotiated our contact. Much better terms now, and she knows i'll leave if she fucks up. Things are good right now.

I dont want to do that. I dont want any chance of this getting fucked up
Ive thought about doing this but i dont really know where to start
Ive already done this, even though i wasnt into it. She took it but she cried lol

>tried to break up with gf
>doesn't want to fuck things up

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I mean like, i dont need to bring another girl into, who might see whats going on and try and talk sense into her. I like the full on dominance i have

you sound like a fucking scumbag. make her eat your shit and post pics

Okay well start out by saying that you find sex boring. That it's not enough for you. Then get her to say she will try more stuff if she cares about you.

I mean if she's already at a point that she will do anything to not break up, should be easy to ease into it.

It's obvious. He wanted to break up with her then. But now that she is listening to every word he says its a different situation. One wich he likes to stay real as long as possible, because he knows its kinda fragile.

Oh ive done this already. I mean the getting other guys to fuck her. They need to be strangers, and they need to be clean. Thats a lot of work i dont want to do

Give her to me u cuck

Just one golden shower isn't enough.

You have to do it again and again.

Then you start making her wait before she can clean it off.

Then start pissing in her mouth.

Tell her you are "marking your territory."

Ive cheated on her a few times, one time i came home and made her suck my dick still covered in dried cum and pussuly juice

Make her collect and freeze every ejaculation for like 2 weeks.

Make her put all of it in her ass at once.

Make her walk around in public in a skirt or dress with no underwear.

Are we just talking sex here ? Because you could try how big the dominance thing is. Ask her to steal for you. Ideally to steal a dildo which you will fuck her with.

Reward her fo cooperation. Punish if she is resisting. Do it in small doses so she will become addicted to your rewards. Then she will come back for that dick even if you guys break up.

Okay well how about you get her to pierce her nipples because you would find it sexy. And tell her you want to be with a sexy girl that is adventurous.

Then blind fold her and let her let you record her getting fucked. Start easing into rough sex like choking her.

make her kill herself

live stream it

I choke her and fuck her rough already.

I like the idea of pierced nipples, i can pull on them.

I like those ideas, i was also thinking about getting her some vibrating underwear with a wireless controller so we can go out in public and i can make her uncomfortable

>things can i do to push her

Anal.

tell her you want to upload all of her nudes to Sup Forums or you break up

I was thinking about shoving progressivly larger items in her ass

I agree. And post pix

Yeah why don't you blind fold her and get her to take nudes for all of us to see. To expose herself to a ton of strangers.

virginfag, every girl these days does anal, it isn't a fucking win.

Fuck her dad

I agree with the showing off in some public forum. It's sure to be outside of her comfort zone.

Imagine if i could some how get her dad to fuck her without either of them realizing. Somehow getting them both blindfolded

Tell her To send you an ass shot right now. Then post it.

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess. Then fuck it.

Repeat once per week.

I like what you did with my idea, godspeed sir

Too bad it would be nearly impossible to pull off.

Now with something in it.

I like that idea. Pounding her already sore ass so she is crying and moaning at the same time

Make her do requests for us. Make it clear to her that she's going to be doing this live online and she must do whatever we ask

Maybe one night

She is a good slut. Now make her spread that pussy for us. And tell her that next time you ask for a picture there better not be any cloths. She needs to be ready at a moment's notice for the dick.

Make her send you a vagina pic then post it

She is a good slut, and shes always ready for the dick, all i have to do is point down and she knows wherever we are she needs to get on her knees and suck my dick

Stop treating her like this you fucking beta
Trying to be alpha by treating a girl you once cared about like shit your no better than a fucking mudskin KYS you fucking waste of breath

Kys

Tell her shoe on head and post it. Better yet tell her to get on the thread and follow directions

Tsk. Clothes. No clothes.

clearly fake shit as always

Cum inside her, and then make her walk around in public in a skirt with no panties as the cum drips down her leg

Much better. Keep em coming

I need more ideas to push her limits

holding a shoe or fake

Have her stick that water bottle in her pussy