Here's one!

Mmmmmm

>used to be cute trap/cd
>Graduated HS
>Went to college
>Put on weight and got hairy
Life isn't fair

for a trap like u...

thought a trap was a passable girl and not a pic of a faggot's shaved legs...

you're not a trap if you don't post your damned face, faggot.

White beta males are totally useless to society. Most of them don't even contribute to the work force, they're just NEETs living off their parents or the government. While clinging to their jaded perception of male gender roles they just cause problems, get beat up, waste girls' time, embarrass themselves and the rest of the white race. We've seen the benefits of them self feminizing a lot more recently and most rational women and alpha males now support feminization. All effeminate boys, fembois, sissies, etc... should be legally forced to transition (like in Iran). The genetic lottery and some luck will probably produce 1-3% who will be completely passable and become sterile women. Since regardless of how strongly some people feel even the non-passable ones should be accepted as women, the fact remains they biologically are not and the majority of people will not accept them as female, hence they will become an inferior slave caste and traded commercially. The prettiest ones will obviously have the most value and no doubt be highly sought after by the super-rich of other races creating powerful new, white controlled industry. Hormone replacement will have effectively render all the slaves sterile making re-breeding difficult and prevent them from contaminating the white gene pool. As such boys from mixed race couplings should be included. Enforcing permanent chastity will render the penis useless as a sex organ and encourage orchiectomy or vaginoplasty/SRS. This may sound drastic, but it is the only hope for the genetic survival of whites, and eliminate so many of the evils of our society which result from the impotent micro-aggression of sad little beta losers (like OP).

anyone watching this bombshell right now? I would drag by balls through fire and acid just to lick the toilet seat she sat on.

lindamichellts on chaturbate

i've probably paid her a few hundred dollars in tips over the last few days. I think I have a problem.

love her pubic hair stuble just above her dick... is that gay

I'm still here btw!

did they install the boobs through the nipples holes then sew them back on?

can i suck your dick, OP

I dont know. im not a fucking trap surgeon. Im just a trap fapper

post face or leave, please

I would eat her dried up cum sock she is so hot

this is the worst trap thread ive ever seen in my life. Is Sup Forums going straight

moar without the gross chastity shit

She is the hottest woman i've ever seen in my life

I'll take some moar if you got any

not with those patchwork nipples she's not

Any moar?

Why is the shirt in the butt?

MODS QUICK

Did you slut it up when you had the chance, baby?

it's a bodysuit not a shirt!

>baby
You do realize you're talking to a fat hairy bastard?

You shouldn't hesitate to post your face, it's seems cute

are you mixed or something?

look at that jew fro...

I'm not mixed at all

moar with chastity shit

is that fro a wig?

If you feel that way why don't you go ahead and purchase me as a slave and get me nice and cute stuff?

man, you're really attractive

moar with your face? it's qt

MOAR

Dyh Murder

That's right. The goal here is to get the hairy fatass to think back to ancient times when he appeared to be a hot girl and reminisce about slutty times.

please, more

Source??

if you're still here show me how you squat on your dildo so i can cum imagening fucking you with my fat cock

don't be a dissapointing little slut

xhamster.com/movies/6923728/kimsatrans_no_hands_anal_orgasm_2.html

Who is she ?

Moar

"life isn't fair because I'm too lazy to shave and I eat way too much but that's not my fault"
There's a reason you're a failure, and it's yours.

Jude? Wound bang, you look sexy here.

Fuck, that's kinda hot