KHAAAAAAN!

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/10/politics/donald-trump-london-mayor-ban/index.html

THE WAR HAS BEGUN.

too many whites in London.
London has to be 100 % muslim.
Inshallah

Trump should nickname him Saq Diq

you do realise that pretty much every politician around the world has called him a blithering idiot at this point, right ?

even the prime minister of Afghanistan called him a retard.

>We will not rest until every white woman has been implanted with the seed of Muhammad!

>even the prime minister of Afghanistan

kek

>pretty much every politician

only the deluded losers have. the based ones haven't

my god this is real

in what reality can this guy accuse trump of being racist and then say there's too many white men

britain is truly fucked

we need trump so badly

What does this Sad Dick want?

muslims are an oppressed minority, Kuffar

They can't be racist :^)

No worries. It's all going to end in violence, something whites excel at.

ikr, the guy who sold out Bin Laden is in jail, Trump said that he would free him "in 2 minutes" if he's elected president.
Afghan authorities said that it wasn't his business and that he's a retard.

i kek'd pretty hard.

Trump is going to turn America into a laughing stock. The rest of the world already just watches American reality TV to laugh at how fucking stupid and fat the Amerilards are. Now Trump is going to try to take this to a full national level. This will be the future of a once glorious nation.

>even the prime minister of Afghanistan

kys

can confirm, Petry is pro Trump, we now can measure the cuckedness of nations by looking at their stance on Trump

Kek

I hope donald just comes out and says "okay, I take it back., Khan can't come over either". This muzzie is messing with the wrong guy.

As opposed to Islamification? Islam has not and will not work and is going to destroy Europe.

*Le gasp* omg!

The prime MINISTER of AFGHAN-FUCKING-STAN.

You heard it here first folks, the famous world renown statesman that is the PM of Afghanistan ( which everyone is familiar of who he is), a man of his caliber has called Donald Trump a clown.

It's ogre guys

>implying trump cant buy the whole country of afghanistan

Dipshit mayor doesn't know the difference between a visitor and an immigrant.

>trump makes america too successful
>paradise
>everyone becomes fat from overindulgence
doesn't sound too bad pham

if you bothered to read the article he's complaining about the board of directors for London's public transportation

so it's just a dumb diversity bait, it's not "kill all white men" tier

>Nigger President
>Not already a laughing stock

wew lad

>turn America into a laughing stock
How fucking deluded are you?

oh, we can definitely "free" him and a whole city block in two minutes

we already know he's a bully, doesn't make it right.

>so it's just a dumb diversity bait, it's not "kill all white men" tier
it's the same sentiment, you anti-White racist prick

It'll be his business the second he takes the economic and military assistance, eg. foreign aid, off the table. We've spent billions arming and training their police in military. The same police and military that keeps that prime minister in power.

They've got theirs coming.

says the worshipper of the mass-murdering pedo warlord

I don't like Trump but honestly his strategy is pretty hilarious.

People don't know how to predict what he's doing because they're going off what they expect politicians to do. He's a billionaire businessman. He knows how to set up the long game in his favor, even if it looks like he's being an idiot at the time.

He sets the bar ridiculously high, gains support, then draws back and hey, no one thinks twice. He's now set up Khan to start a flame war over race, which is exactly what he wanted.