Any UK fags know where I can get a butterfly knife from? Can travel anywhere in the UK

Any UK fags know where I can get a butterfly knife from? Can travel anywhere in the UK

Aliexpress you fuckin mongo . why you want a knife anyway? youll cut your own fingers off before you cut anyone else ye mongo fuck

This.

>Save a life

amazon, why are you acting like the internet doesn't exist ?

Try Northern Ireland. I don't think anyone in the UK is willing to sell weapons to the mentally disabled.

Just make one you butter tooth cuck. Or have they banned metal there too?

This is why yurope will always be trash, if some chav cunt wants to hurt himself let him

A true Balisong knife should have a double sided blade. These crappy fakes just take whatever shit blades they couldn't sell last year, mount them to a pair of cheap aluminum handles, and sell them to dumb asses that don't know any better.

I think everybody knows butterfly knives are double edged
What would be the point in the design otherwise?

>Can travel anywhere in the UK
Man, britfags really obsess over their fidget spinners don't they?

make your own out of breadsticks and pasta

People just get that meme of a knife to do tricks, and don't want to cut themselves, so they don't get a double sided blade. I can't think if a single situation where that blade would be useful. I might be biased because i live in the states, and in an area where 60% of the population is armed, so I don't see a lot of use for a knife.

Because Northern Island isn't in the UK

For those unaware, Butterfly knives are illegal in UK

i have a comb butterfly knife

and it's working too, now we know that OP can't get one.
doesn't everyone feel a little safer...?

Didnt know this. Why would anyone wanna carry a knife anyways. Its not like its empowering like a gun.

>disclaimer i have never held a gun kek

you're not gonna get a good one unless you have 300+ pounds/dollars/whatever the fuck, even small compromises in the handle or the hinge or the blade will mean it breaks with any amount of force regularly applied

Just order one online.

I bought one from ioffer, came like a week later.

More usefull. I'm just some random guy

but a knife can be more usefull in all kinds of situations. A gun is just about good to hurt someone or scare people.

A knife could be used to fix, cut and open stuff.

I suppose so. But obviously there are implications of youre caught carrying a knife. Why not use something less conspicuous..

Idk just id never carry a knife dont get me wrong im constantly buying ileegal drugs so its not like im speaking on any moral basis but i just dont see the point. Carrying a weapon only leads to using said weapon.

>tl:dr dont use knives use drugs