Oh my God, Peter! This is even worse than that time you were interviewed by Narduwar

>Oh my God, Peter! This is even worse than that time you were interviewed by Narduwar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JunXKop_4R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEY

BETER

>Jeez Louis, this is worse than that time I lent Kurt Cobain my shotgun

this is the other family guy memes, they are from different meme trees and do not go together

beris we must leave ganada at 1ce

>Holy crap Lois, this is worse tan that time I did PCP with Big Lurch

>Oh my God, Peter! This is even worse than that time you overexposed Rachel Owen to Xrays during a routine mammogram!

>Holy crap! I'm in more trouble than when I pirated a King Crimson album!

>Holy crap! This is worse than that time I showed Kanye Death Grips

God forgive me for remembering this but there was actually an episode where stewie went back in time to save kurt from killing himself by giving him some ice cream.

>I say Rupert, this is worse than the time the fat man tried to fix the furnace at Jackson C. Frank's school

Goddamit eter! This is even worse than that time you offered a ride to Nujabes!

danm

>Christ Stewie, this is worse than that time you worked the pyrotechnics at the station nightclub

>Hah! You're still alive you fat fuck!

NICE

>Holy crap Peter, this is even worse than the time you left Stewie alone with Ian Watkins

>God Lois, that's your worst idea since you lent Kevin Shields your vacuum cleaner

Family Guy funny moments

>Oh my god, Peter! This is even worse than that time you picked up Tupsc's gun.

Fun fact, the shotgun Kurt used belonged to Dylan Carlson from Earth.

PETAH

>Geez Lois, this is worse than the time I tried to give Jeff Buckley swimming lessons!

youtube.com/watch?v=JunXKop_4R0
oh what could have been

>geez Brian this turned out worse than the time I gave Syd Barrett acid

epic thread