I've been away from my sweet sweet nugs for almost a week now and in a couple of days I'll see them again and the...

I've been away from my sweet sweet nugs for almost a week now and in a couple of days I'll see them again and the anticipation sucks. So let's get a stoner thread going to tide me over.

How has Sup Forums been smoking this summer? I have a bowl and made myself a gb out of a powerade bottle and my old band camp water jug.

>in a couple of days I'll see them again and the anticipation sucks

This my friend, is drug addiction.

Can you not go without weed?
I used to be like this... then I realised it was a problem and now I smoke for 2 weeks and then have a break for 2 weeks, every single month.

This is a stoner thread not an underage virgin faggots who haven't seen drugs before thread. Wanting to get back to a recreational activity that you get a lot out of is not addiction

kek

Hes right you know.

yeah I can go without weed. But how can you not look forward to getting high after your tolerance has gone back down

>calling smoking a recreational activity.
>not realising his own addiction
>assumes that someone who isnt a stoner and and a complete waste of space is an underage virgin faggot
This is whats wrong with the world

it's not an addiction if he can go without it
>yeah I can go without weed

>But how can you not look forward to getting high after your tolerance has gone back down

You would feel this way. It's exactly what drug addiction feels like.

Gtfo then. You're obviously either too old or too young to be on here you faggot so go spend your time doing something other than offering useless criticism on something you obviously don't understand

You're a real nice person user.

Going without it means nothing. Anyone can stop for a little.The constant thought and longing to get high after a long tolerance break is the addiction. That feeling of "man i need to high" is thr addiction. Hey man some people are functioning addicts

I smoke all day every day. I just accepted what i am a long time ago. Faggot.

And you wouldn't understand it if you don't smoke. Hence the reason for making this a stoner thread

you need to reevaluate your life

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKERS

WE'RE GONNA START WITH A HUGE LOG OF ANDY SIXX YEEAH YOU HEARD ME RIGHT

Reeee weed is bad reeeeeeeeee

Just smoked my last piece of Purple Haze earlier, and I want to share a story with you.

>me and friend smoked two blunts
>friend took a high dose of LSD before that
>we arranged to be in the backyard of his father's house (father was gone for 3 days)
>had food, drinks, 2 girls with us
>sunny day, 28 degrees Celcius
>LSD kicks in for him
>looks at the sky
>says that clouds will swirl soon
>not one fucking cloud in the sky
>30 minutes pass, we smoke, talk
>sky gets dark in 3 minutes, like from fucking nowhere
>not rain, fucking ice
>big pieces of ice bombed the area for about 10 minutes
>after , he goes out, I took this picture
>pic related, him
>picture has not been touched, shooped, altered in any way

So, thoughts on LSD combined with weed?

kill yourself

OP here. Thanks for contributing. Yeah I've smoked on acid before. I like it but I feel like the LSD trip just kind of dulls the high from the pot. But that being said I haven't tripped hard enough to get visuals either time I did it so it might be different when you're tripping sack

fag

Wow the inevitable anti weed fags turned up right away. What's your problem with people smoking it's harmless to everyone else, you just wanna make people feel bad and remind them they're addicted?

how much ug ?

>not had it for a week

>not realising addiction

do you know what addiction means you fucking retard?

Yes, yes. Justify your addiction.
>Oh i can not smoke for a whole week im not addicted.

anyone else smoke sraight xanax?
hell yeah

This guy has no brain cells.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

The first one was supposed to be around 100 so nothing too strong but my friends who took it still tripped hard and for a long ass time. The second tab I took was supposed to be two doses and I know for a fact that it made other people who took the same batch trip really hard so idk what's up. I'm a big guy if that makes a difference

Any tips for smoking and not getting caught? could anyone smell if i bund'up in my room with towels on door. Whilst people are asleep? I live at home with my parents in the summer