TL;DR: Help me fuck a cute trap girl tonight!

>TL;DR: Help me fuck a cute trap girl tonight!

I just met a super cute trap girl, and she's definitely into me, but I don't know what to do. We're in a hotel for a job conference, and she's from a different location than me which is hundreds of miles away. I know she's a dude because she's registered under a male name and has a slightly deeper voice, but other than that she's an 8/10 cutie. I know she's into me because we've been chatting it up during the meeting and she followed me out of the conference room towards an elevator that was way out of her way while making small talk.

As we got to the elevator, I felt like it would be awkward waiting there with her, so I walked back the other way and entered my room (which was just past the elevator) just as the elevator doors opened. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I JUST GET IN THE ELEVATOR WITH HER?! She's in a hotel room by herself and I could have said something as simple as "what are your plans tonight?" but I fucking didn't!

Now I'm sitting in a vestibule on her floor, hoping that she just happens to leave her room and see me. WHAT DO I DO NOW?! If we see each other again, I'm sure we'll both make up something in order to fuck each other, but what if she doesn't leave her room? I'm thinking I could just knock on every door to find hers, or just start calling her name down the hall. I've even thought about pulling the fire alarm so that everyone would have to leave their rooms and I'd get the chance to talk to her, but that seems like it would just cause extra complications...

What should I do?! This is the last night that we'll be in this hotel, and tomorrow afternoon we'll all be going our separate ways and I'll never see her again. Please help me suck this pretty girl's dick, you're my only hope!

Call the front desk and ask for her room number

It must be hard being that stupid

Please help. I'll even try to get some pictures if all goes well.

the said trap pics.. face? wanna see how high are those standards for ur 8/10 faggot

Why would they give me her room number? Wouldn't they consider that a violation of privacy? I'm tempted to ask though...

>trap
>girl
pick one

I'm trying to see her right now, so how the hell would I already have a picture of her face? She doesn't look like a man to be sure. During the conference, I specifically thought that she was a really cute girl until she spoke in a slightly deeper voice. Then I had my [slightly hopeful] suspicions, so I checked the registration list and found her last name with a male first name.

Why pick one when I can have both?! It's not gay, I swear!
She looks cute and I get to suck a dick without there being an ugly dude around. Win-win!

>she
>her
JUST

I just go by whatever they look like, and this one looks like a girl. Gender-fluid stuff is silly, but if they just choose one, that's fine by me.

Bumping...
I'm even a god damn virgin too... So I'd be getting laid for the first time AND it'd be to a once-in-a-lifetime sexy trap. I need this...

Dude just talk to him lmao

I would if i knew the room to go to...

Getting your ass pegged doesn't count as losing your virginity faggot.

knock on door ask what her plans are and if she wants to go out and eat or see a movie, like you said all you need to do is find out where she is

First, you are such a fag. Second, you gotta make it happen!! Don't do stupid shit like pulling the alarm the fine is big. You didn't even ask the room number AND you chickened out. Do you really think she is gonna get out now after you avoided to go in the elevator with it?
OP, you are not only a fag but also a bitch. A dumb bitch. You deserve this. Prove me but mostly yourself otherwise.
Make it happen

It does if I'm the one doing the pegging, you fucking prude!

This is probably the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm going to try calling the hotel and asking for the room number. That way, I don't have to show my face to them... I just hope they don't have my phone number on record. I guess it doesn't matter too much though.

bump

traps are girls

>him

user they'll give it to you. Tell them you're a coworker and you need to discuss something work related with her/him. If you have to lie and say you think she/he might have dropped something at the meeting and you're trying to figure out who it belongs to. Honestly they probably won't even think twice since she is registered under a mans name. They only get sketched out when it's a man asking for a womans number. Since she has a mans name you don't even really have to lie, just say you met him at the company meeting but didn't get his contact info, and later on you decided to try and organize something with your fellow employees and wanted to invite him.
When you do get her hotel phone number just be straight up. Say you really liked talking to her, ask her if she has any plans, and was wondering if she wants to grab a drink with you.

Update this thread too pls

Fuuuuuck. I called the front desk and asked for a room number. I was on hold for a while and then was connected to her room PHONE number. It rang, but nobody answered. Baaah, what now? I'm 5 or 6 whiskeys deep, and is still feel like a coward.

Also forgot to say get her rooms phone number. Don't just get her room number and show up she may think it's creepy.
Just call her. "Hey is this so and so? This is so and so from the meeting earlier. I know this is kind of sudden but do you have any plans tonight? I really enjoyed talking to you earlier and was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink with me?"

Find her room number out, and slip a piece of paper under the door asking if she's down to fuck? or something worded smoother anyway.

Just go on Backpage and pay for your tranny hooker AIDS like everyone else, you really think she's going to fall madly in love with you and you're going to ride off into the sunset together?

First of all probably stop drinking. Nothings gonna happen if you're already smashed when you meet up. Drink some water, eat a bit and sober up. You can try calling back in a bit but I wouldn't call more than 2 or 3 times. If it comes down to it and you can't get a hold of her ask the front desk to give her a note for you when she checks out. Then just leave a note something along the lines of what I said here: Instead of asking her for a drink that night, leave your cellphone number. "Hey this is so and so from the meeting yesterday. I really enjoyed talking to you and was hoping we could talk some more. Here's my number."

Good ideas, but apparently I didn't even need to come up with much of anything and they connected me to the phone number anyway. I wanted the ROOM number though, but whatever. I should just talk to them at the desk in person, but if anything goes wrong, this could all be reported to my company and I could get written up or even fired since any kind of sexual stuff is not allowed within the company. I'm slightly more worried since I'd be potentially making it public that I was going after a trans. Uhgg, but I'm already regretting not following her when I had the chance, so I have to try something.

>trap
>girl
Choose one. Faggot

What's your room's phone number? I think you could deduce where she's staying by comparing her room's phone number with yours.
I wish you tons of luck, OP.
It doesn't have to be love, just good chemistry for the night.

I can't believe such stupidity. I think you don't deserve to fuck her/im.

Also; post pic.

Joke's already been posted. Read the fucking thread before posting.

This explains a lot of things.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

traps are girls even islam says so

Dude to avoid being nervous, (trust me, had that very same trouble) just be brutally honest. Tell her you are nervous and shit. DO tell her what is happening, thats what bitches want to hear.