Decided to find one of those hostage scam sites to fuck with some Indian niggers...

Decided to find one of those hostage scam sites to fuck with some Indian niggers. Called with a redneck accent and held the fucker in a call for 45 minutes, the whole time he was trying to get me to open the run dialogue. Pretended I was inbred-fucking-dumb with computers, and the indian guy ended up screaming at me about how stupid americans are before hanging up.

Let's get some good laughs in here, call and post what happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7cCNsvDWg
youtube.com/watch?v=4-QW6KM0Dks
youtube.com/watch?v=R8OId-K46t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please wait and someone will be with you soon. Your post is very important to us.

OP is fag

Kek

why wouldn't it be? everything on the internet is real

*music stops abruptly*
Thank you for holding. Someone will be with you soon to help assist you.
*music continues*

OP is a fag

Isn't this spam? It's being posted regularly, and it's clearly not sponsored content.

Fucked with someone like that before.
Nigger was literally trying to set me up a PayPal account to pay for what ever his scam was.
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR SSN!
Fucking hallarious.
Hour later: Uhhh I have to go to work thanks anyways...
Came home from work and they were half way through stealing music off my glorified b-machine.

One time I called them and kept them on the line a whole with the usual. Was some indian chick. I then suddenly told her how petty and pathetic she is for doing what she does, and told her to get a /real/ job. She started crying, saying it was all she could find to make money for her kids, and then hung up on me.

Why the FUCK do threads like this 404
while "plz rek this bitch" pa requests from middle schoolers always hit 300 replies?

because 90% of Sup Forums consists of middle schoolers nowadays, sadly.

I dunno.

It seems as though if Sup Forums put its mind to it, we could find a way to seriously inconvenience one of these outfits. At least for a little while.

If we had enough fags onboard, which we don't. Obviously. Sage in every field.

And a doubly deluxe juicy cow-burger to you, OP.

heh... had one call me and pissed me off. i told him it was against my religion to talk to people who don't know how to POO IN LOO. fucker had a meltdown

The individual meat-bodies they have on the phones are cheap and replaceable. Making ladies cry isn't going to have any impact on the company's ability to scam.

We need to find out how to disrupt the flow of faggotry somehow. I guess tying up the lines is a start. I don't have any great ideas.

Give them access to a sandbox VM with a Trojan and keylogger. Ransom their network. Once they pay, delete their files.

I'm glad I had someone once tell me that people around the world would be trying to trick me. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. before that, I ended up looking foolish, when my finger and my thumb had just clicked on an attachment called L.exe, or so it said.

well.. the viruses started coming and they didn't stop coming.. quick to. my AV, I got a scan soon running..

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED NIGGER

how far into it when you realized?

so much to fix, so much to save. There's nothing wrong with a backdoor. You'll never know it's there, you'll never know when it grows

I once got two of these fuckers in a conference call. Was the funniest shit hearing them argue.

Hey now, you're from Microsoft, get your voice on, be "Dave"
Hey now, you're from Microsoft, get the show on, get paid
And event logs are gold
Only tech savvy people break the mold

was in reply to

It's a scammer, and they keep getting bolder
You're protected now, wait 'til your virus defs get older
But the Microsoft man begs to differ
Judging by the cost on the invoice in the picture

Your firewalls protection is getting pretty thin
The hard drives getting warm so you might as well spend
My protections total fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

Do you pay your taxes reg-u-lar-ly?

My wife is Indian. Once I had her get on the line and yell obscenities at the guy. He was like "now why would you say something like that?"

some epic youtubes for you people

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7cCNsvDWg
(scammer gets hacked)

youtube.com/watch?v=4-QW6KM0Dks
(female scammer loses her shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=R8OId-K46t0

kek

This is absolute gold.

Do you have any idea how computers work?

Doing gods work op

Once fucked with a telemarketer for an hour one day when there were trying to get me a credit card or some shit.

Man, were they pissed when they found out I was unemployed