Emo and scene girl thread.

Fap like it's 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i4oA1Dd3g
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in.

Used to fap exclusively to these girls in my teenage years

I will never not find scene girls attractive. I don't know what it is.

Yup. I feel bad for high school kids today who only have fugly, fashionally-challenged hipster chicks to fap to.

Interest?

the same kids who were scene kids/emos turned into hipsters. They're trend hoppers. Look up most these girls and see how they look now and they're mostly hipster/instahoe

Are there still emo or scene chicks around at all?

It really died out, you may get some but they're gonna be like 13/14 years old. I dont know of any adults who still follow that style. It's dead.

Remember Brookelle Bones? This is her now.

Your average kardashian wannabe instagram makeup hoe with lip fillers.

I don't think you understand how this works.

That's actually fucking tragic.

>but they're gonna be like 13/14 years old

So it DIDN'T die out.

But I have to go ephebe to get it.
Or I could laearn genetic engineering and raise a clone as a scene girl.

Well it's a lot rarer. Cos it's not in anymore, they're more likely to wanna be a kylie jenner or something.

that hair is ludicrous

"vanna venom" now.

She had a disgusting set of dermals on her chest which are obviously not permanent. so it seems she's got a tattoo to cover up the scarring.

This is the only one that comes to my mind that is also not underaged but she is a womanchild sheltered in a housw far away from civilization who only gets out in company of her mom and shut downs any advances towards her getting with her is immpossible

if she carries on the way she is (and she's getting thinner) she's gonna end up in hospital or dead

Getting with her as in hanging out, or getting with her as in dating her?

I don't really do the dating thing, even when girls want to date me. But it'd still make me really happy if there were less stupid hipster chicks and more emo/scene chicks around.

who gives a fuck you stupid nigger she won't she is naturally like that she doesn't say anything about it because if she did then the mistery would be over and a lot of people would forget about her

I love this photo.

clearly not, she avoids the subject. She's been getting worse and worse, there's no such thing as naturally being a fucking skeleton, she's in trouble.
>mistery
cmon fag

>Getting with her as in hanging out, or getting with her as in dating her?

both

bump

OP here, I'm back, thanks for bumping

Scene hair, I think some of the chicks are hot too.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i4oA1Dd3g

this is now a cringe thread

Fucking checked

STRAYA

most of them grow out of it to just being casual or they end up being hipsters, goths or metalheads

14 posters, like 14 posts without a picture.
OP is trying.

No its a milk thread

oc

What

...no

Destiny smoot or some shit from like Minni or Wisconsin used to know her off myyearbook lol whaddup?

Bitch got more eyeliner then eye

Mmmmbooty

It's a Crossover episode!

Pic kek

this is.. eh, new.

Its the neckbeard that posts "can you watch my chocolate milk" threads. Cringy as fuck, you know he thinks its "cute"

This is true, which is why im doing it

The fuck are you talking about

Gay af KYS

it's really honestly such a massive fucking shame that scene culture is so dead now and what's left of it is a shadow of its former self

most of the time you just see girls with some red or blonde splashed into their shitty short dirty messy looking hair and wearing some generic metalcore band shirt while listening to twenty one pilots as a shitty excuse for "scene," and you hardly ever see any guys attempting the fashion at all

where have the effortfully, brightly-dyed and beautifully perfectly styled long hair, bold and oft-colorful fashion, and wonderfully gratuitous eyeliner gone? people like this seem to be one in a million these days, and most of them are just instagram models trying to attract attention rather than everyday girls and boys, genuinely embracing the fashion. it's quite sad

i wish i was back in the mid-late 2000s, just for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk

more?

Not you, the guy posting "lol milk so random XD" Shit.

Pic related, its the milk guy.

As a young teen, when I was first discovering my libido and attraction for the opposite sex, these girls were everywhere. All the hot, cool chicks at my school were emo/scene/skaters. A good number of my female friends were scene kids and I lost my virginity to and older girl who had the look as well.
So yeah, scene/emo girls will always have a special place in my heart.

I came into this fucking thread expecting girls, and I get milk...

IMO the music was always shitty and I never actually listened to any of the bands.
I just love the style.

>LOL!!! SO RANDOM!!! XD!!!

there was some genuinely great "scene" music from that era once you get past the whole dumb "hurrr whiny emoooo" stigma, but also a lot of shitty cookie-cutter pop-punk/metalcore bands trying to capitalize on the trend. and don't even get me started on shit like botdf and crunkcore

>Brookelle Bones
You're right. This is awful. What a shame.

hot! dont stop!

No more girls. Only milk now.

Oh ok

LOL!!! YOU'RE SO RANDOM!!!! XD!!!

No. Not random. Only milk.

>they're gonna be like 13/14 years old

It works for me

shit nigga

shit nigga

ill take more of this, less milk