Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

What the fuck is that thing your watch is on? 1

Too fat for knuckles

is... is that a fucking hoof?

My Casio has a calculator. Fuck you nerd

Nice fist dildo
Oh and.....

how do you know where your wrist ends and your hand begins?

Hey op are you the faggot who:

>Buys knockoff rolex
>brags to b

Or the faggot who

>buys a real rolex
>brags to b

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Nice bot thread.

Is that the end of your dick?

i know this is a troll but pre thats pre 2007 sub

Whats up Bikini Bottom? ;) You ok? hehe..
I need to check the time

Weast

Nigga, you also roll a 2001 Lexus?

lelelel

>Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
>Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)
>You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)
>Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)
>Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

get on my level

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags.

Look what i just bought, it's a new Clorox bleach-cleaner

You see i don't drink shitty bleach like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. shit bleach like Duck Power and fucking Lysol. ;)) I only drink expensive bleach ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as miserable as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate my life

does these $700+ watches tell the time any better than my $23 watch?

i prefer the cans...

I got an old 1 from my grandpa

My nigga Patrick star got the ice

>Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..

>You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

>Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

>Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

thats fake, im sorry.