>POWER RANGERS
>POWER RANGERS
>POWER RANGERS

THERAINDROPS
THERAINDROPS
THERAINDROPS

Mi alma pide PENETRATION,
PENETRATION,PENETRATION!!!

Favorite HTTT song and opinion on the album as a whole?

Wolf at the Door for me, and like many others this album really doesn't do much for me, I prefer TKOL.

THE FLAN IN THE FACE
THE FLAN IN THE FACE

Backdrifts or Where I End and You Begin.
For me the record would be as good as Kid A if they removed Sail to the Moon, I Will, A Punchup at a Wedding, and Scatterbrain. There There into Myxomatosis into A Wolf a the Door would be great and stop the album from dragging through mediocre songs at the end.

>removing Sail to the Moon and Punchup at a Wedding
Honestly those are my two favorite songs off the album. I do agree that I Will and Scatterbrain are unnecessary, though. Then again, I think it's as good as Kid A as it is, so what do I know

Of the 4 I chose, I can see why someone would want to keep those 2. If you had to remove 2 extra songs to trim the running time which would you go for?

Best and favourite Radiohead LP. Fave song is WIEAYB or The Gloaming

I dont think anything needs to be trimmed. Its perfect as is

THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS etc.

To make this album as good as Kid A or Amnesiac I would remove Go to Sleep, We Suck Young Blood, I Will, and Myxomatosis. Scatterbrain is super underrated and the rest is fantastic

POWER RANGERS

2+2=5
Good as a whole, but somewhat inconsistent. Middle of the pack for Radiohead albums.

Myxomatosis and We Suck Young Blood

Niggers what the fuck

01. 2 + 2 = 5
02. Sit Down, Stand Up
03. Where I End and You Begin
04. Sail to the Moon
05. Go to Sleep
06. The Gloaming (original extended unmastered version)
07. There There
08. I Will
09. A Punchup at a Wedding
10. Myxomatosis
11. A Wolf at the Door

You don't like Backdrifts?

It's too long for its own good, not to mention it's really jarring in the tracklisting and feels a bit out of place. On its own it's a good track though. Definitely the best out of the tracks I removed.

Thom's alternate tracklist takes that out too so you're probably right.

Thoms tracklist is shit. Original is best

bumperino

Favorite song is definitely Where I End and You Begin. I personally think HTTT has their best songs, but isn't their best album.

OK Computer > Amnesiac > HTTT > In Rainbows > Kid A > TKOL > AMSP > The Bends > 20 power gaps > Pablo Honey