Anyone else think Lauren Southern is hot as fuck, even though she's a moron?

Anyone else think Lauren Southern is hot as fuck, even though she's a moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Wuw5_y2Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people thin this.

She's just a kid with a camera.

She says the word "like" a lot

Also she sounds like a man.

It's cute how she thinks she can be a professional opinion-haver on the same level as a Jordan Peterson or a Jon Stewart.

It's adorable.

What makes you say she's a moron?

Not mad, just curious.

You need help with this? You can't see it yourself?

What was your GPA in high school?

You get your filthy kike hands off of my attackhelicopterfu, cultural marxist scum

That's not an answer

Somebody with a high GPA would have stated it proudly.

So at least I know that about you.

It's just the way that she speaks.

As the above guy mentioned, she says "like" a lot and I don't think I have heard anyone use the word "literally" so much in one video.

Some of her points seem good but come on, string a bloody sentence together.

is it so hard to answer someones question?

jeez man we get it, you real smart

I think she's not hot at all, but I also think she's not a moron either.

So, no to both. I do think you're a moron though if that helps any?

Occam's razor. You are the claimant that she is a moron, so the burden of proof is on you to show that. I think her opinions on Islam are wholly justified and refreshing from someone in my generation.

>Omg I'm so superior!

Yeah she's hot, and I agree with her from time to time, although I'm definitely to the left of her on the political spectrum. Where I (and most of her fanbase, it seems) agree is with the struggle against the rising authoritarian left wing movement. Unlike her I just don't agree that all things government = evil.

>ut I also think she's not a moron either.
Well then you are a retard then

Don't use GPA as a measurement in my country, buddy.

She does have a "valley girl" kind of vibe, even though she's a canuck.

Wait, are you soeone who actually gives a shit about what thundercuck is saying?

Moron doesn't even begin to describe you dude.

I was the original claimant, not him and I've given my reason.

>even though she's a moron?
you have something against women who try to do makeup tutorials to make money?

You are a massive cuck. Go suck Sargons butt

Are you falseflagging being retarded to make leftists look bad? I don't think they need any help for that

I have no problem with anyone making a buck however they can. Fools and their money are easily parted, if you find yourself a fool willing to pay you for something, by all means take it.

i heard she smells like piss

Someone saying "like" and "literally"? I get that her voice is irritating but the only moron here is you, kiddo

>She's just a kid with a camera.
The day i realized that she's only 22 fucking shocked me. People act like she'd got this amazing knowledge about conservatism, yet she's barely out of high school. She's a fucking kid.

HAHA...

You really are thundercuck follower. Can't believe how big of an idiot we're dealing with here. Go suck some muslim dick, faggot.

Anyone you didn;t figure this out right away needs to kill themselves right now. This is why conservatism will always loose

> she..

how dare you misgender my favourite blonde canadian man.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Wuw5_y2Z0

lol dat like/dislike ratio... also love the socialblade page of thundercuck lately.

>I think her opinions on Islam are wholly justified and refreshing from someone in my generation.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that islam is a barbaric religon and that imigration from muslim countries is a problem. Im a liberal, all my freinds are liberals, and we all agree on that. Just because she's right about one obvious thing that most non-retards agree on, doesn't make her intelligent.

Do tell which of her points you disagree with.

>belly button piercing
just .... why... I thouth she was pure

oo laurenesque trap

Anyone seen this yet

first of all LS is a man, second of all shes got really good judgement hence being a man.

thunderf00t is my nightmare in reality

i think he's a creepy loner

that's what i fear in life

remember watching his video of his house it was so sad also he needs to cut his hair and shave he looks like a bum

Well maybe you can tell all the other liberal loons that so they might stop being faggots for Islam. How about you do that because this shit is getting of of hand. We need more liberals out there being loud about his shit because there tons of liberals that think Islam is just fucking great.

Got any more?

I was thinking of going straight for a Lauren tier waifu.. then she switched gender. What a guy.

Faggotry is legal in cuckada mate

>jew
>hot
The only place where she is hot is in the oven.

People see the one screenshot of Lauren stating her grandparents fled the holocaust in Denmark out of context and assume shes jewish, Hitler killed more than Jews ffs give the man a little bit of credit

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

I'm not talking about the denmark shit, she also looks like a filthy kike.

She is a puppet to control the "right" wing in america, organized by the kikes.

America doesn't have a right wing. Right in america is the same as left. They are all kiked. Just go to Sup Forums and look how many of these brainwashed puppets there fall for the jewish lies.

i wont lie, i would wear a collar and let her hedgehog walk me, if she only agreed to beat me regularly.