Patriots whiteness reason for success?

Do you think the reason this franchise has been the gold standard for the NFL is because they are primarily white athletes run by a primarily white organization?

The only franchise we have seen come close to being a dynasty in the last two decades besides the Patriots is the Seahawks and every time things are going well for them their chimp instincts come out and cause them to mess something up or do something stupid.

>the normies now know why

How do great teams fall apart?
When they start niggering out and getting unsportsmanlike calls against them. This causes the mentality of the team to begin to deteriorate and the eventual collapse of the team. Belichick realizes this and thats why they have so many white people
When is the last time niggering out has cost the Patriots a game? Last I remember was when they lost to the Panthers because Talib was chimping out against Steve Smith. What happened to Talib? He got kicked the fuck out.
Why did the Panthers lose the superbowl? They were a bunch of niggers who thought dabbing and acting like monkeys would get them a ring. Broncos were more composed, they won
Why did the Seahawks lose it at the end even though they had a chance to get a safety on Brady and have one last shot at the endzone? They niggered out and got 5 yards, then 15 yards and an ejection
Niggers are good athletes, but white guys win championships because they are composed in big game scenarios, while niggers are "ALL ABOUT HOW FUKIN TOUGH I AM". Bill realizes this, and that is why he's so ahead

>It's an /spol/ thread.

Why can't you just stay on you containment board.

sage

>cheap
>coachable
>disciplined

if this were true chip kelly lead teams would have been champion contenders

Uh no otherwise the Eagles and Texans would be dynasties

Sometimes a white man's brain is better than a nigger's athleticism

>it's a new male
You better start believing in Sup Forumsboards
You're on one

>White traits
>Get literal cream of crop
>Have disciplined, pragmatic coach
Integral, but not sole reason.

The offensive playbook is one of the most complex in the league.

That should tell you all you need to know.

I read somewhere that chad ochocinco couldn't learn it

you act like the seahawks didn't win an owl the year before

plus the eagles are whiter

Hey.

american has such big penis

Brady does a lot with the pre snap read. You either mind meld with him or be gone.

I think mixed teams are best teams

Less likely to

>LMAO WEED

>new male
Come on lad

Yes, whites are much smarter

>Run by a primarily white organization

But user-kun, that's literally every organization in the NFL. And since 2/3rds of these franchises are dumpster fires that pokes a lot of holes in your obviously well thought out theory.

There's a reason most of their receivers are white, and the best black one is a turbo nerd who leads a book club in his spare time

>Gee why could the Patriots be so successful?
>Best head coach in the history of football
>Best QB in the history of football
>Owner who doesn't meddle
>front office that learned to work the salary cap better than any other franchise
>work and prepare harder than any other team

Could it be the pigmentation of their skin??????

and all of those things are because they are white

If this were the case the Green Bay Packers would win the S. Owl every single year for the rest of eternity. Never has a city had such a hard on for mediocre white players.

There is no doubt that that is a major factor. I bet they screen guys for political ideology and other things, too.

criminally underrated post.

>The only franchise we have seen come close to being a dynasty in the last two decades besides the Patriots is the Seahawks

Maybe in the last 5 years, but iirc the Colts had more wins than the pats in 2000-2010. Obviously not super bowls bit Peypey is a choke artist. The Seahawks have literally only won 1 super bowl in their teams history.

Wrong idiot. There have been literally BILLIONS of white people on this planet and only 2 have been Beli and Brady.
Also, if white people were so great at this shit so many NFL teams wouldn't be trash.

Yezzir

Sorry was meant for

Reminder that the Eagles are the whitest team right now and it really isn't close.

this

Didn't read.

No, were in a sports board.

Yea, which is why they gave Aaron Hernandez a $40 Million extension, because he wasn't LMAO WEED since college.

So white they can't compete at an elite level

When the NFL is 3/4 black it is no surprise that a majority of violators of the rules are black. BAKA racist scum

YAaar

white power baby

>>Best QB in the history of football
Aaron Rodgers doesn't play for the Patriots desu senpai

Op here a lot of people are missing the point I'm not saying white players are superior athletes. The players have to have skill but the lack of the chimp gene keeps them from doing really stupid things. A good white player is always better than a chimp of similar skill.

white is the most successful race

is bill belichick a racist
all his coordinators are white
his best players are white
his team is the most ostensibly white team in the NFL

>Not a black in sight.

Fuck, even Slater got subbed.

Every Patriots team had great black athletes in important positions.
But it is nice that they trust white players in ositions they often get relegated

Reggie white, Robert Brooks, Sharpe, Leroy Butler, Edgar Bennett, Dorsey levens, Ahman green, Nick Collins, tramon williams, AL Harris, Charles Woodson, Ryan grant, amongst some of the greatest packers in the past few decades, all black. wtf are you talking about?

Ayy lmao

Packers vs Patriots. Who wins? Whites vs whites

lol

That white receiver from Clemson will definitely play for them

wtf i love the patriots now

Ochocinco couldn't learn it and Reggie Wayne bailed because he said the playbook was "too much" that late in his career`

Their defense is black

>Patriots whiteness reason for success?

Really makes you think.

It's funny that some people have this attitude about the Patriots when in reality that are the most racially neutral team in the league. Under Belichick, they have fielded black and white RBs, WRs, Linemen, LBs, QBs, and coaches. Only position that hasn't been multracial according to my knowledge is the secondary and kickers.

But I'm sure they would have taken Marquette King if they knew about him and actually needed a top tier punter.

Even the black guys on the Patriots act like white guys

have you heard matt slater talk

>Eagles
Coaching carousel

>Texas
Share conference with God tier Patriots

t. Smallbrain

>being this simple

>there was a literal murderer on their team a few seasons ago
>he was not black

Almonds: Activated

>every time things are going well for them their chimp instincts come out and cause them to mess something up or do something stupid

Name one time.

What was he?

Is this bait?

Pats v Zehawks superb owl?

>When is the last time niggering out has cost the Patriots a game?

2013 vs the jets?

was he white

that's the question

he was hispanic

nice

Hernandez wasn't white