I'm curious about these and was wondering if everyone has used one and if there worth it...

I'm curious about these and was wondering if everyone has used one and if there worth it. I'm have a fiance but I got out of town some for work or to see family and would like one when I can't have her. Just wondering if there worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381202/135cm_Small_Cup_Silicone_Love_Doll_with_CE.html
dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53
dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use one for VR. Put a loli in that same position in Honey Select and go to town. I love it. Only problem is the size makes it harder to hide from my wife.

yeah, they're great, go for it

just get a cheap pocket pussy op
The fake ass/pussy is alot harder to hide or store away for that matter.
Recently threw mine away.
Also, make sure you buy from either a high quality distributor or a site that produces them in your country. I bought one from china and it was 3x smaller than what the measurements stated, and the holes were only 3 inches.

Well really no need to hide it I mentioned it to her and she said that ok with her. She has a vibrator she use sometimes when I'm gone. So that's not a problem really. Just there pricey and just want to now they are worth it. Cause there are sometimes when I'm gone I get.horny as shit and I want one.at those times.

Do they actually sell dolls like that? I can't imagine even buying that in the US. If so, where?

Are the vibrating fake pussys any good.

i live in the US, its no problem

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9

I finally got mine, delivered today.

I have 2 pocket pussies. one is for mouth one is vag.

the vag one feels pretty close to the real thing.

the mouth one isn't bad. but not like the real deal.

Protip:

sex toys are fun. but usually for one of those nights. nothing beats your hand

that's wonderful. shes cute

Yeah I know but I want to fuck something I don't.want to Jack it. So I thought a fake ass and pussy would fit just right. They just cost so much is my thing

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

1 meter tall and the body is definitely modeled after an adult, very hour-glass shaped and with tits, small tits but not flat. Regardless I'm quite taken with her.

that is the first doll i tried to buy, but they sent the one with big tits. be good to her

You had warned me that the wigs were crap, but if I'd known how bad I would've gotten on with shorter hair.

yeah, short hair doesn't tangle as much. you can just buy some on amazon

First thing I'm going to have to buy (other than clothes) is a decent camera. I use my gmail photo account way too much for work to risk using any of my phones or tablets.

How much was that doll?

If you're going to be taking it while you travel, then get a few of the tenga eggs and some lube and a travel size container for the lube.

I travel for business all the time and I take a tenga every time.

haha good idea. i look forward to more pictures

It was like $650. The site shows it as $450 but then they add on for shipping.

Just took a couple so you can see just how curvy she is, and how she's also got some nice squeezable breasts without being stupid big.

I'm probably gonna get more out of photographing this doll than anything else.

I'm sure the shipping is discreet, but how discreet was it?

what is the small torso one?

Sujiman Kupa Cocolo

nice, i do like small breasts like that. i'm going to buy this doll next

you should buy some makeup for her too, you can use it to color her nipples and vag

what's her vulva look like?

can you take a pic of that?

Dude just fuck a real one for the love of christ stop being a losser.

wanna show us when you fuck her?

no, i don't

this. please

i've wanted one of those for quite a while and didn't realize they were that cheap. how are they in terms of quality, mobility, and feel?

do it

omg is her head deatachable or did you break her? ;w;

mine was $1,500 quality is good, flexibility is less than a real person, feel is nice and soft but cold to the touch until you warm her up

no

Brown cardboard box. if the FedEx guy had any idea he didn't let on about his opinions.

what does the poon look like

its detachable

good pose

uuh I got scared there for a moment, these things are expensive >.>

I think an Emma or Molly will be next for me. Either that or this one:
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381202/135cm_Small_Cup_Silicone_Love_Doll_with_CE.html

I kind of like the name of the company: Robot Bride....LOL

Tenga eggs are cheap and efficent. Honestly you are better off with a prostate vibrator and a Njoy wand if you want to make masturbation special. The expensive Tenga gets bruised easily on the inside but feels pretty fantastic. Nor durable. Getting comfortable with anal play is more rewarding than lube or an expensive fake vagina

that's a bit more steep and what in the range i assumed they were. i think there's a company that does "anatomically correct fashion dolls" that i've heard has great quality, but i might just be thinking of dollhouse.

any regrets about the purchase?

no regrets, i'm going to buy another doll from the same company

i like the look of that doll too, i considered it at one point

It's great, been using mine for months. I have came so much in it's ass. Easy clean out. 5 Star.

So did you do the makeup on the nips and vag?

yeah, it needs to be re-done every so often because it wears off, and it comes off when i clean her with mineral oil.

What doll is this? Very pretty.

the new one from dollhouse168, she is called Bel 132cm. like i said its the next doll i will buy

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53

I got one of those, OP
It's a small, handheld version though, about the size of a melon
Busted the fattest nut inside the first time i used it, and it was awesome, and have only used it a couple times since, because the cleanup is annoying as fuck.

I bought one about 6 months ago and it's pretty crap, the main issue is it's just too small. The whole thing is maybe 8" across and my dick won't fit in either hole

wow shes got that genuine "i just shit the bed daddy" look on her face...

current fleshligh owner here... is it really that much better/worth it to have a doll like these?

Like I said, very pretty. It's gonna take me a while to get bored with this one. One day though it's sure to happen. Hell it only took me 22 years to get rid of the real wife I had.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

hahaha

I just got this doll today. I've used silicone toys for a long time, but this is way different in that you can't help but relate to it like its a person.
It's as different from normal masturbation as moving to the fleshlight was from the hand.

got a katie doll def worth it

hows the feel inside? good as the FL? lol its funny both my prents know i have had an FL for almost 7 years now i joke around all the time

Where the fuck would you put something like your pic? If someone found it, it would be hella awkward explaining the purpose of the enormous black asshole and protruding pussy.

>the dudes with the cute dolls

Do you cuddle them and are they satisfying to cuddle

Looks like a Barbie. No big bouncy titties or fat bouncy ass. Gross. Pedo fuck.

i think the purpose is pretty evident to whomever would come across it

I've been screwing around taking pictures and getting clothes and stuff. I've probed with fingers and it feels pretty similar to any of the other toys I've had.
The difference is that it's human sized (well really small human), it has weight and eyes. I can't help but talk to it, and funny thing is I never felt the desire to have a conversation with a fleshlight.
That's whats going to make this doll diifferent than an fleshlight,

Do you cuddle and is it good cuddle

yes, i love to cuddle mine

With that grammar she won't be around awhile.

If the purpose isn't immediately obvious they aren't going to cum across it.

well played

by the way have you named her

Jesus fucking Christ thank you for this rare moment of being able to feel disturbed by something it's been a dulled sense for many years

checked

So you guys are pedophiles then?

Damn you guys are pretty casual about fuck dolls that look like children. I guess it is Sup Forums

what are you disturbed by?

Omg I think I could the love of my life on this website she is one of the big ones though I think look how real she looks like I could stick her in my passenger seat and drive carpool holy fuck
dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=48

I had not even thought of naming her. Now that I think about it OMG, or WTF would be good names. That's almost certainly the first thing my adult children will say when they see her.

Do they ship these discretely? How big do they come?

Why would you get a black ass? lol. Spend a little extra for the skin color upgrade.

buy her, you won't regret it, DH168 make really good dolls

HAHAHAHA holy fuck
but seriously she needs a name

yeah its discrete

Im thinking of buying one. Im sorta lonely tbh. Do the tits feel realitic? Do they actually feel like real nipples?

I will name her, but I've got to decide on a human hair color first.

well Hana doesn't really have tits, but her chest is soft and her nipples feel nice. the TPE material that DH168 uses is a little on the firm side, but the nice thing is it doesn't smell as bad as some TPE

you can always change the wigs

I must sleep and I'm long out of pictures anyway. Hope to catch with you laterz Sup Forumsro

so do you people just accept you're pedos or are you in denial and call yourself child appreciators or some shit

i hope to see you again

modz

Where do you get her clothes at?

i accept it. there is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo if you don't hurt real kids

amazon

You shouldn't have had a problem then, user

ha checked

Your doll is pretty cute. Do you keep her round the house to talk to?

Can YAll show doggy style ass/vag and cock going in them please ? Thanks

i don't talk to her much, just a little in bed, it feels wierd

no dick pics

>all these dolls
>no diapers
yawn