He keeps getting more handsome

He keeps getting more handsome.

Just wait till he gets cucked.

watching old half in the bags is difficult now that i have beheld the sexy jay

How is this even possible?

His opinions on movies also keep getting better while Mike is slowly becoming a manbaby who just wants to see lights flickering excitedly on screen.

>cucked
You're still doing this, eh?

>loves any capeshit
>opinion getting better

Where are his nudes?!

>>loves any capeshit
Yeah he just raved about Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Fantastic Four and Suicide Squad, didn't he?

How does he keep getting away with it?

Old Jay in general is rather disgusting

RLMkino

So is the loveon Sup Forums for Jay's physical appearance like an ironic thing? I know you're not all actually gay, so why the obsession with another man's looks?

It's amazing what losing weight and adding a moustache to your beard does for you.

How normalfag do you have to be to make something like this?

damn, that chinstrap wasn't doing him any favors.

Surely he intentionally portrayed himself as an ugly weirdo in the image on the left? there's no other way he could suddenly be so much more attractive.

I'm glad he started growing the stache along with his beard. My roommate used to do the same thing.. Shave the mustache, keep the rest. I had to finally convince him he looked like a fucking moron and now he has a full normal looking beard and hes getting laid more now than he ever has.

Reminder: Jay liked TDKR.

Stupid sexy Jay distracting me during my RLM viewing... grrrrr!

There's nothing gay with being glad that another guy freshened up and wanting his cock tickling your uvula

We're just glad he cleaned himself up. He looks handsome as fuck now, nothing wrong with admitting that. He could do something about the tooth though, whats the deal with that exactly?

This is literally night and day, nothing special. I have abs in the morning, but not at night, because of water retention.

You think Jay browses /fit/?

>I had to finally convince him he looked like a fucking moron and now he has a full normal looking beard and hes getting laid more now than he ever has.

Because you're fucking him now, right?

yeah

How easy would it be push Jay down and have my way with him?

He works out, but he's still a manlet, so he can't be that strong.

2012 Jay best Jay

literal 9/10 aesthetics

Jennifer Thompson, a women 5'6" weighing 130lb, benches 320lb, and 225 for 12.