Minds of Sup Forums

Minds of Sup Forums

Is the 2014 Acura TL worth a lease?

Other urls found in this thread:

townsendhonda.com/used/Toyota/2016-Toyota-Camry-8514d99f0a0e0ae73edd855490dc756c.htm
youtube.com/results?search_query=car salesman lehto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude just get the cheapest car that looks good to you.

I'm cursing you to die in a car crash in the next week.

leasing is fucking retarded. just buy a fucking car and stop trying to look rich on a budget

and no, acura tls are horribly underpowered and hideous cars

Why does every poorfag retard think that people who lease are "trying to look rich". It's a fucking Acura you retard.

What's the buyout at the end OP? Do you plan on buying it out? I personally wouldn't lease a non new car unless it was crazy cheap with like nothing down and you are only doing it because you will be leaving the country or something at lease end.
Leasing new is only smart if you are carless and don't want to take the hit on depreciation and the brand has a crazy cheap buyout (Ford, Chevy, Audi, some Benz)

>poorfag: wow i really want that BMW! wish I could afford one of those...

>dealer: WE HAVE COMPETITIVE LEASING DRIVE AWAY IN A NEW BMW TODAY!!!!!! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!!

>poorfag: OMG I CAN DRIVE A BMW EVERYONE WILL THINK IM RICH NOW

Nah, just heard acura was a really decent brand, My car just blew and I need something to get from back and fourth, I got 2 grand from my last vehicle. I'm also getting 4 grand check next march. I'm leaning towards a 2016 accord. I'm looking for something I can use for the next 10 years.

Completely new to the idea of leasing/buying. Buying to make payments, is this a better idea than leasing? I'm actually retarded. 20 years old in school.

Eh fucking yes

no, that is also a scam. buy a car outright or buy used

How do you lease a 3 year old car?

poor people spend money they don't have on cars they can't afford and then they stay poor.

>lease
worst decision you'll make in your entire life

Lease the accord. You'll get a better lease deal and a lower buyout at the end if you choose to keep it. Honda's and Toyota's make excellent lease cars. Jukst make sure you give yourself enough miles so you have a pleasent lease end experience.

Truth

Save up and buy a used car OP

Who gives a shit if you look rich, a car's purpose is to get you from A to B. I'm not saying go for some ugly shitbox, but don't go for expensive shit if you can't afford it

Most of you are fucking idiots. Leasing is actually cheaper than financing. Idiots.

Where I live (south east US) 6K can actually get you a decent used car that would be good for ten years. I'm not one for owning a showy new car though.

>>Is the 2014 Acura TL worth a lease?
Leasing a 4 year old car is a trap of high payments on a crappy car.

You still have to put $4-7k to get that rate and those are low millage leases.
There is nothing wrong with leasing a vehicle if you are informed. It's an excellent way to get into a new car without blowing a lump sum and if you like it enough at the end of your terms and your financial situation has not changed you can buy it for an excellent price at the end after having 2-3 years of free oil changes and full maintainance. That or you can get something else and not owe more than your car is worth because for some reason idiots here think a car is an investment like a house that you can turn for profit.

P.O.S
Just make sure its got room for your handbag faggot

If you can tolerate the look it's probably a decent car, but I don't know about leasing a car that's 3 years old already. At that point I'd be looking to put a bit of cash down and make payments if you actually plan to hang onto it for 10 years.

I have an '06 TL and it's been really low maintenance and has held up well but I know that doesn't compare much to something 8 years newer.

Get rekt faggot why you yanks have such shit taste in cars? Ask your dad, at least he'll be probably into some some old school "muscle" cars.

>some some
Ffs some taste
I think
Gay cunt.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Box of shit/10,

leaning towards putting the 2 grand down on a 2016 accord and paying another 4 grand on it next march

>I'm gay as fuck

>I'm thinking of buying an overpriced shitbox hoping the girls know its "new"

>leasing a used car?

Don't lease a 3 year old car. Makes 0 sense.

Hondas last forever so good choice there. I've put 200k on a v6 accord in ten years. Runs like a champ.

Look for a newer accord 4 cylinder, manual transmission if you can drive one. Auto Transmissions are the Honda weak link unfortunately.

I say 4 cylinder because the v6 engines require a timing belt change every 100k. Honda 4 cylinder uses a timing chain so it never needs changed.

What would you recommend I do? I have no transportation and I'm working two jobs.

That's actually what happened to my last car. 05 accord v6. Timing belt became off time.

Listen faggot, I'm actually trying to help you, let us know how much you've got and I'll let you know what would be good.
Buying a new car is dumb af if you're not loaded.

Yea it's an easy job but it's like $700 at the dealer. Parts are only about $180 for timing belt, water pump, and oil tensioner.

2 grand, maybe a couple hundred more if I wait 2 weeks.

It got alot more complicated than that, Drive belt snapped and shit plus plenty of other shit fucked up. Bill was near 2 grand and they said they can't guarantee the engine would be okay.

Put it down on a 15k car and make payments. Would be about 230/month for 60 months. You can get a lot of nice cars for 15k.

Well if the timing belt broke the valves crashed into the pistons lol bad news there for sure

Did you get rid of it or fix it?

Yeah righto, and I'm assuming since you don't know shit about cars your purely asking what car for pussy?
Straight up if you're after an accord buy a '94 accord, lower it and just say its "JDM" giving her the impression you bought a cheap car for choice.

I live with my dumbass girlfriend, I'm good man.

They have 2016 camrys with like 7k miles for 16 grand at the dealer thats giving me the 2 grand for the car. This good ya?

Oh, so why are you so concerned about what car you get?
Just get a cheap one ffs

The sales man at dealer said they're gonna give me a out by giving me 2 grand they will take the risk.

You can't lease a 3 year old vehicle faggot. Besides, 2012 TL's are like $20k for ones that have less than 30k miles. If you can't afford it, stop looking at it

That would work. My gf has a camry and it's pretty nice.

Make sure you jew them down on price. If it's 16 grand on the window offer 12 and go from there. There is a lot of room in used cars.

Look up what that car would trade to the dealer for and you'll have a decent idea what they paid for it.

need something that i can use for the next several years, cheap doesn't translate too well with that.

Go fucking kill yourself, car salesman.

Sincerely,
The service department

Just go to a used car dealership, pick out a clean one.
Get someone that knows about cars to go with you.

Buying a new car is dumb af man, and I'm not even being master trole, its just a stupid thing to do

But the 4 cylinders are plagued with problems.

Source: own a 189k v6 accord and work at a Honda dealer

I appriciate it man. They have A LOT of 2014 civic around 40 k miles at 14 grand. So it's a cross between those.

For that 6 grand you could buy a fairly decent mustang year 2005-2006. Way better than a shitty accord and way cheaper

Subaru Impreza. Those babies are known to go for up to 400k miles and can be pretty fuckin cheap

Your choice man. Drive both and see what you like. Just make sure you get them down on price. They'll say how they are helping you out with your busted car but don't let it keep you from negotiating.

I also have a 200k mile v6 accord they run forever

400k after replacing the headgaskets 3 times at $2500 a pop. I make my living off you fucking idiots

Eh. Don't recommend fords to people. That's just mean

LOL

Yeah? Plz explain, I'm thinking about getting a rexy

Subaru is known for engine problems check out some forums

Alright man cheers

The problem with these cars is that a lot of the parts are made from aluminum. I know someone who has a TL and they had to change the control arm twice so far. The engine is fine, it gives you enough power. As for the lease, if you really want to lease a car, go new. Pick something that suits your needs and budget.

Bought a used 2003 Acura tl for $2800, love it. It's a great car. Leasing is a waste.

The best thing to do if your a poorfag (I was once) is to learn some about cars learn how to fix common shit that breaks and how to inspect a car.
Then go on craigslist and pick up the cleanest $2k civic/neon/corolla etc that you can find
If your scared of working on your car its going to cost you alot more to own

PROTIP: Go buy some shitbox on craigslist, fix it, drive it like you stole it, when it breaks down just buy another!

Any other answer is tryhard faggotry.

>next march

HAHAHA what?

Long story, basically get this check for 4 grand come march.

They probably do that at Sleazy G's Used Car Emporium.

Find a used car you like, about 4 or 5 years old, with decent kbb ratings all around. Find one being sold by original owner preferably with a transferable warranty with around 50k miles. Apply for a 10k$ loan with low interest. Put your 2k$ down as a down payment. Should be able to get 100k miles out of it or around 8 years. Then you can resell it and get money back for your next down payment on your next car.

As long as you don't have too many major issues with the vehicle this will end up costing you about 60$ to own the vehicle with unlimited miles. Save some money for repairs and make bigger than minimum payments when you can to pay it off early. Do minor repairs yourself.

Belt has an oil tensioner?

5 year loan on a used car?

fuck your jap cars

>buy domestic or gtfo

60 - 100$ a month *

This. They probably bought it at repo/salvage auction for less than half asking price.

townsendhonda.com/used/Toyota/2016-Toyota-Camry-8514d99f0a0e0ae73edd855490dc756c.htm

This fit the bill?

This^
Fuck that ugly acura pos. Get something like a used buick regal gs. Bad ass little sleeper car.

Yeah but domestic cars are built with a ton of foreign parts nowadays. They're literally just as foreign as jap cars

They go through head gaskets like a wear part.

Check how many busted subarus are on craigslist with blown head gaskets.

No, all American cars are shit.

That's so far away though, don't bank on it. Your situation will change by then and that 4k will be taking care of a new baby or broken tailbone.

Probably something like that, too lazy to really look into it. Obviously you're going to pay more by buying from a nigger dealership

What a piece of shit, dumb ass, red meck mobile that thing is.

If you've never played the game before, OP, look into how car salesmen sell cars.

My first time I ended up paying almost $13k for a $9k car because I was desperate and stupid.

youtube.com/results?search_query=car salesman lehto