Americans only speak 1 language

>Americans only speak 1 language
>Be Norwegian
>Speak Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, English and even a bit of fucking Russian and French

how the fuck can white Americans only speak 1 language. Retarded beyond anything IMO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_French
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USA guy here,
yes, the failure to speak any other languages
(and the outright hostility to local languages like Spanish)
is one of the weaker parts of our culture.

you should learn the language of your european ancestors
so if most of your great grand parents are german and stuff, maybe you should learn that language

American here, know many multilingual street shitters, people two fucking stupid to do more than be a waste of skin. Being monolingual only means that you are monolingual.

>be me Norwegian total faggot cuck

>be norwegian
>doesn't know arabic

git fucked m8, good luck.

>local language like spanish
kill yourself, pronto

Fucking lel

Most Americans are pretty good with Spanish, not fluent but good enough. Also geography, most Australians pretty much only know English because they don't really need to learn any other languages, same thing with America.

Arre arre perro

USA only needs to speak one language. An equally valid question is why to retarded Europeans speak so many languages?

nice, now repeat after me in all those lenguages
"America is a continent, not a country. USA is the country that i'm talking about"

I'm learning пo pyccкий though.

How dare you generalize. Although, I will say, I used to know a decent amount of Spanish, but since I started speaking Russian I can't speak a word of Spanish. Anytime I try to make a sentence it just turns into Russian.

Another amerifag here. I completely agree with you. I really wish I had been taught at Least one more language.

>be me
>be Swede
>wishing swedish was the only language people would speak in Sweden

Cause you fuckers all learn ours

You have several separate language speaking countries right by you. Most Americans are thousands of miles from a country that speaks another language. There's simply no reason to.

Our education system is shit.
We like to pretend that our country is the only one that matters.
This is why we're fucked.

>pronto

Si, senor.

You spend more time learning languages than spending time trying to get laid. Kys

It's because the US is bigger than all of Europe. If you want to practice a language, you can drive an hour and be right there. In America, the only practical option is Spanish, and they all teach mexican Spanish here, which is even more disgusting than the regular language.

Everywhere north of mexico speaks primarily english save for a few pockets such as Quebec, so there's no need to learn other languages unless you're dealing with people internationally. All of europe is extremely close together so learning multiple languages is viable and sometimes necessary

Better dust up on your Arabic so you can ask that gang of dudes nicely to stop raping your daughter

>Americans are thousands of miles from a country that speaks another language

>Quebec French
>Spanish

lol idiot americans

There about 700 languages spoken in the USA, including indigenous languages. You only need to know one language. I count 8-10 in Europe.

>Be American
>Be a thousand miles from any other country
>Speak the language that 320 million people around me speak, which also happens to be de facto world business language
>Get insulted by someone from country the size of Montana with population of Boston metro
>Laugh at how many hours you spend learning just to communicate with people around you instead of learning trade
>Continue using English website on American brand operating system using American-invented architecture on American-invented Internet or switch over to my American-invented operating system on my smartphone.

Being American sucks so bad

they have to live with multiple races that speak different languages
and he is trying to bash us where we only speak one language, English

We literally have no reason to learn any other languages unless u live in the west which has been over run by mexifags

>thinking quebec is a country

nice try retard

>not knowing the difference between French and Quebec French
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_French

lol american idiots

>Speak Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, English and even a bit of fucking Russian and French
>Basically Arabic, English and Russian
Whatever you say, shabbo.

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but europe is bigger than the usa :^)

jokes already been made, pencildick

same here
i learned the crylic alphabet this year too

>Acting like anyone gives a shit about your gay ass little french country
Where is Quebec anyways? I've never seen that country on a map it must be close to France but I can't find it

When did I say that they were the same language dumbass, my family is from Quebec. go find your wrangler or learn to read before coming back faggot

Why?

if we are talking trade, im a board member of an investment company, me and my brother share about 3 million euros atm
also i am an x-ray technician in a hospital and a student piot

I totally believe you

>makes a claim, neglects half the reality

Shit b8 m8

pilot*
only 22 yrs

/thread

I'm American. Virtually everyone I'll ever meet speaks the american dialect of english, even those I meet in other countries. English is spoken in every single country in the world, I have no need to learn another language. I am learning lithuanian though.

Sounds like you need to call millions of strangers you don't know retarded to feel better about yourself fam

Mfw I took 4 years of German in high school

checked your post history I call bullshit

nice thumbnail you cock goblin

>Look guys I know inferior dialectics!
Kill yourself. English is the master language. Eventually everyone on earth will speak English, and the world will be a better place for it.

its literally the international language, they don't need to, i'm mexican and i was able to comunicate with a chinese guy because we both knew english, it's somewhat odd now that i think about it.

Forgot about Quebec, but Mexico is very far away for most Americans.

i am not bullshitting
what part of my story is unbelieveable

the fact that i inherited 3 million euros?
the fact that i am taking a course for PPL private pilot lisence?
the fact that i have a bachelors in radiography and currently working on my masters in MRI?
the fact that i gave my self a legal bullshit title of boardmember of a small company that me and my brother own?
kek
im 22 and my gold 18 karat omega costs over 13k USD and

Except my ancestors also spoke English

I was born in Maryland.
My dad was in The Navy
I grew up in North Florida most of the time...but I have been overseas as a kid with my dad.
I speak vocal 4 languages (English,Spanish,French,and Farsi..I understand Arabic some and Pashtu)
I also code in 4 different languages
TFW I was the only one in my family to learn another language
Pic related...

Is this bait? Because other than THE obvious reason (not being the fact that english has become the international language), you have no argument for feeling elitist about this...

wow that's really impressive and clearly true

Again, is this bait? Because you are calling someone an idiot, but proving yourself to be the fool.

PROVE LITERALLY ANY OF IT

Cucks like this are the only reason illegal immigration is even a problem.
Once upon a time America said give me your poor your sick and your hungry.
When they got to America we said to them "you're an american now. Heres your gun, your ballcap, and your unwarranted sense of self satisfaction. America number one everyone else can go fuck themselves."
Nowadays we got queermos like this fucking fairy who wants Americans to just fucking evaporate under the identities of their neighboring countries and some mudslimes if possible.
Fuck you you triple nigger McHomofaggot. You weaken my homeland.

OP, you live in fucking Europe. There's people all around you that speak different languages. There's not a lot of need for us to know other languages. Think about the fact that the United States is almost as big as the entirety of Europe. Meaning, we could travel a distance here that would bring you through 10 nations over there and never run into anyone that doesn't speak English.

Oui kurwa.

Because who gives a fuck about any language that isn't English? Perks of being the most important country in the world. Eurocucks can't compete.

every part

>Spanish
Go fuck yourself.

are you single?

How about some Ivory and Gold

because english is the whore of languages
everyone uses it because it's convenient and if that's all you know then you have 0 culture compared to literally any other country in the world

I'd say north america but canadians have two national languages

>America is a continent

No, it is not. "The Americas" refers to two continents, North America and South America". Fucking idiot please kill yourself immediately.

still not buying it fam

This might be the dumbest comment in this whole thread of dumb comments.

Or my fucking bmw

Or my other bmw

post proof of PPL and I'll accept defeat

also inheriting money is not brag worthy why include that

also post more of your cool shit

Wait a moment dude, most of north and center mexico's spanish is trash and part of the southern, but here in my loved scorching and cacti-filled desert the languaje is pretty neutral (mostly in young people, the olders have more shit accent)

I dont have a PPL, i am only a student still i doubt any non pilot knows what a flight computer is, what IFR and VFR, ILS landings, Nav Com DME, lift coefficients, drag coefficients, pitot tubes, static and dynamic pressures, chorde lines, mean aerodynamic cords, wing aspect ratio and wing twists rates and stall angles of high angle of attack ca 18 degrees is
This was a rant written on a phone and i didnt use much punctuation, sorry i am lazy
Just some phrases

Is your BMW payment the reason you can't afford a phone with a decent camera?

off topic but does anybody have reaction faces like OP's ? The Fallout 4 short ones, I can never seem to find them

My flight sim gear with rudder pedals

I have a 128 gig iphone 7 plus but i intentionally took a blurry photo so it would be under 2 mb

Lol, the entire world knows english. Your languages are irrelevant as a consequence of your country's pathetic influence upon the planet

If you speak 3 languages, you're trilingual.
If you speak 2 languages, you're bilingual.
If you speak 1 language, you're American.

>fuck yeah

Norwegian radiographerr associations card

Suka blyat

dude you really almost had me but this need you have to list all this shit you seem to think will impress the internet is making me doubt again stop playing with my emotions

Im american
the simple answer is we dont have to learn anything else
there is pretty much no incentive to do so making it a waste of time for most people
that doesnt make us retarded
if every country in the world spoke norwegian you probably would be in the same situation except Americans would not be talking about you because we aren't pathetic

Did u even see my flight sim stuff

Also a ppl lisence is only 10 grand, my watch costs more than that lol

okay now you have me again post more cool shit you own

Idiot. Most American people can speak English, American, Australian, Alaskan, Canadian, and Hawaiian

no I missed it, do you need to buy a rig like that to get a license?

>>white america

Nice doubble standard racist fuck, black people can't even knoe one language?

Also, gee, which english did you learn, hmmm? American english is the standard, why should we learn your language? You. learn. ours.

Oh and on a serious note, is noway as cucked as sweden yet or are you and denmark still holding out?

English is the trade language, to reciprocate means learning literally every other language on earth

Rolex, Omega watch

Marco Polo trophy, one of the rarest trophy animals on earth

>Be Swede cuck.
>Brags about all the languages he speaks.
>Still posts in English on predominately English speaking website.

Kek.

No but most students get it since it only costs 1 grand for a rig like that

ITT: Yurofags grasping at shit they can use to feel superior.

The name's kek. Top kek.

Well the fact that for a considerably long time we were almost completely ocean locked from other languages except native American or maybe from the Spaniards. When the first colonial got here most spoke only English it wasn't until manifest destiny and Ellis island and all that jazz that America developed the "American dream" in which there was a huge influx of foreigners coming to America for work. This was also around the time America was very nationalistic so foreigners culture (except in small commubities) was basically non-existent. Now our two immediate neighbors speak English also and Spanish. And Mexicans speak English for the most part. I garuntee you that the Americans whom live in the south along Mexico and the North along Canada speak enough Spanish and French respectively in order to communicate with the people living immiedetly near them.

All your things will belong to Muhammad in a year

that's right Jinta
an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

it was supposed to be scary

Everyone we go English is posted. It's the official language of civilized society (UK, Australia and USA) and most of Canada speaks it too.