WTF just happened?

WTF just happened?
>Be me, wagecuck
>Job sucks but there are a lot of hot girls on my floor so eyecandy is guaranteed
>Start talking to a qt petite girl with a surprisingly big tight ass
>We become friends and I catch her looking at me sometimes
>Fast forward to today
>We start talking about random shit like we always do
>She's quite flirty with me but she's nice to everyone so I don't really care
>We have a lot of things in common so we get along pretty well
>Out of nowhere she drops the bomb
>How big is your dick user? While making a hand gesture making it look like she was holding a dick
>Ohfuck.jpg
>Start to think of a clever response
>"I guess there's only one way to find out"
>She stares at me, laughs and turns around to keep working on whatever she was doing

Did I fuck up?
WTF are you even supposed to say in that situation?
I wanna fuck her so bad but I'm afraid I fucked it up

help

Sounds like you dodged some stds

that wasent bad. i think you played it fine. dont over think it. keep flurting and you shood be good

cringey question, cringey response

You didnt fuck up. Thats what you're supposed to answer.

Well, simple : just drop your phone number and tell her to meet you after work. If she's interested, there you go, free pussy. If she is not, just say that you thought that was a proposition, and move on. No loss. Just take the whole thing in a casual way.

Next time, just ask her how big her dick is

you've made her curious now, good job user

You didn't do anything wrong. Just don't try to talk to her, next time you talk make sure she talks to you first. If she doesn't talk to you first you dun goofed. But if she does, just play it off like always and you'll get laid.

Give it time user. It'll come

Can somebody quit talking about this faggot and his pussy ego for two God damn seconds and tell me what trips is, or who trips is, or what the fuck.

It's friday soon. Just ask her to hit the bar for a cold one after the work. Things will work out naturally after that.

Dude u r the man! Last time someone asked me that i said it was small... never talked to me anymore...

better be b8

Trips r in the numbers newfag, cant believe this needs an explanation...

Ugh...sorry Buddy but you fell for the classic trap that women use to get lawsuit wins for sex harassment.

Next time you see her be sure to an hero in a spectacular fashion. Always gits da bytches.

>wagecuck
Protip: Stop browsing /r9k/, that board is for autisitc retards who overthink the dumbest shit and lock up when it counts. Relationships aren't some game where you can win by giving the right answers and making the right moves.

She wants you to make a move. Her asking about her dick was her attempting to make that clear. Your response was playful, sure but there was no way for her to do anything with it without doing more work by coming onto you. Your response should've been more direct.

Either way, you didn't fuck up. You'll only fuck up if you leave things at that. Hit her up and ask her to hangout and then follow up on it (this time you initiate things like a big boy).

you played it cool man, it would have gone better if you winked at her with the response.

If she's asking about your dick, not much else you can say really

> its in the numbers man
>betr b b8

Elaborate stupid fucks. Is it three numbers in a row or is it three of the same numbers being in your post number?
For people who have access to basically all of the knowledge in the human realms via the interweebs you both definitely still have to L2 essssplain.

>summer fag detected

Ok, one time...
Look at the last few numbers of your post id. Are they doubles
xx
Or trips?
xxx

Or as is your case singles.

Now fuck off faggot

You did just fine man, now all you have to do is ask her out for a drink or something, sounds like she might be down :). Dont be stupid and say something like "So do you wanna come find out how big my dick is?" or anything retarded like that, just ask the bitch out

Quality explanation from a sub par m8. Preechiate it love.

There's only one way to answer a cringey question

Forgot to mention that she has a boyfriend, but she doesn't seem too invested in their relationship, and she's always complaining about him

She always comes up to me to say hi, and she always text first so I guess that's good

I'm not trying to rush it, but fuck she makes me diamonds

Obligatory
>op is a faggot

Cause said so

Fucking lurk more holy fucking shit

Fuck off faggot
Uck off faggot
Ck off faggot
K off faggot
Off faggot
Ff faggot
F faggot
Faggot
Aggot
Ggot
Got
Ot
T

You done did right, user. She was fishing. You were playing it cool and she was wondering when you were going to make the first move. She finally broke and gave up the ghost.

Just be cool. If it gets brought up just have short answers, like k, let's do this, then drop it, let's make it happen. Then drop it. Make her come to you.

She's just going through the movements so in her head she doesn't appear a slut but most importantly she doesn't wanna get hung up on you when the next Chad comes around. Preemptive softening of the end. Fuck her stupid and you'll see the signs when to dump her but not before sticking it in her ass.

Found the lonely virgin

Lol

this. women = cats. like a little kitten she's bapped the jumpy piece of string on the ground then run backwards to hide but will creep up and bap it a bit further next time.

You didn't fuck up, she's testing how interested you are and as long as you play it cool things will progress further.

You WILL fuck this up btw, but its your choice if you learn from it for next time and improve your autismo tendencies or if you progress from Sup Forums to /r9k/ from your faggotry.

Take your red pill, OP. Don't shit where you eat.

Found the faggot that likes getting fucked by goats

Kek

Allahu akbar, my friend

You played it like a boss pimp and you don't even realize it. All you have to do is wait until closing, assuming you work some shit retail job, walk up to her and say "Ready to find out?" You'll be balls deep in that shit in less than 30 minutes.