I need a laugh. Hows bout a ylyl thread, faggots?

I need a laugh. Hows bout a ylyl thread, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3eGmHCgfVN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this a meme now?

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit.

Kek

Why did u lose custody? U must be a pretty shitty parent.

yo everything I needed to learn I learned from Ponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuck are you talking about

Has anyone ever lost to this. I see it every god damnnn day

Orange?

This is what i want to known

Kys

I was born into a fucked up family that is in the Knights Templar (Knights of Columbus) on one side, and Freemasonry on the other side.

Both cults are essentially the same and although they will shill and say it's all for brotherly love or some faggot shit like that, in reality, the cults are just a way to keep the devil(s) alive on earth in new bodies.

The way they collect bodies varies.. They do this through buying souls and killing anyone dumb enough to join the cult - possessing their corpses and living in them indefinitely until they die - stealing a life.

They also use sacrifices to keep their zombies alive longer, and child sacrifices so that a demon can come back and live as a child - sick shit.

Out of a family of five, my father is a devil puppeteered by Satan, and my older sister and mother are devils puppeteered by the antichrist; my younger sister and I are the only people alive in our household.

We were made sure to be raised as atheists growing up, told not to believe, and when I became a Muslim, I was thrown out of the house, and they tried to kill me in a hospital (list actually goes on lol).

These niggas are probably the sole reason why Hell exists.

proof

Pics or it didnt happen

You fag

What the fuck is this user on?

they live. Two races.

Cunt

Smoking is literally the best thing that has ever happened in the history of the universe. Not only did smoking invent happiness, but it also is the reason why kittens are cute, beds are soft, and why houses keep you safe from rain and giraffe rape. Every cigarette you smoke makes you stronger and your dick bigger. Hitler was a non-smoker and look at how that turned out, he was only able to kill about ten thousand Jews. His non-smoking made him weak and foolish. The guy who invented shoes learned how to make them from a cigarette. Every time you do something cool it's because someone in the world just smoked a cigarette. Simo Hayha killed 700 Russians with seven cigarettes tied together with scotch tape, historians claim it was a Nagant but that is incorrect. He also survived an anti-tank round to the face because the cigarette he was smoking deflected it. Fist of the North Star was created when the writer saw the artist smoking a cigarette and said "Hey, awesome cigarette. That gives me an idea, let's invent Fist of the North Star." Demonbane was originally intended to be a cigarette but the author felt it would be too mary-sueish so he downgraded it to a significantly weaker omnipotent god-machine. Cigarretes are made of air, water, bread and joy all put together. The reason we go to heaven when we die is because it is a cigarette. Studies conducted by people better than you prove that there is a direct correlation between not smoking and being a gay nigger. Don't be a gay nigger, smoke. Smoke everything.

I want to understand this meme. Somebody help me. SAUCE.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Newfag detected

How about it.
youtu.be/3eGmHCgfVN0

jesus christ are you 14 years old and been on 4 chan for a month?

Fuck.
youtu.be/3eGmHCgfVN0

Orange you half I didn't say banana?

You're autistic. It's from Star Wars

I would guess rage issues...

Sekc

You lost custody and I am the loser? Ooooook. Sounds like your son is a bigger loser than me.

Worth the reply

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rnqUWP4S8A

>it was the black kid's dad

jew

I don't see why she would get mad for.

A nigger, a jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk in to a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a two incg long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table which is sticky with HIV ridden semen.
"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asked the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while i ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock in to your gaping, oft-fucked asshole."
"Literally nothing would make me happier," says the faggot, removing his finger from his butthole and linking it clean. "But first i must start a YLYL thread on Sup Forums."