Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

The gubment won't let me...

Because I like my Remington 700. I'll be able to pick something off that hid in the future.

because anyone who poses a serious threat to me has access to drones.
why would i own a gun, it just makes it even more likely that they will avoid risk to their personnel and just pay for the damn missile strike?

>those horribly outdated weapons are for old men and wanna-be-like-my-grandpa-kids.

I've been to cheap to buy the barrel, stock and hand guard. Gotta keep my privacy you know what I mean, damn government wants to know everything you shit out.

because if armageddon happened IED's are cheaper

Why don't you own fists that can punch at 8km/s?

My phone won't let me take a picture less than 2mb. I do though. Love my AK

>dat QBZ and SKS

fuckin canadians...

At least I got a mossberg 590A1

Bitch I'm a Dragon, I don't need a fucking gun. I'm fucking Alduin. I'm the fucking universe.

You sure you don't want to reconsider that?

Because people like Marty cant be trusted.

Because I'm not a fucking coward who's afraid of the world.

Convicted felon. Didn't stop me from using one on that fucking whore Crystal.

You're all descended from convicts anyway. Finding illegal shit should be second nature to you, unless you're an Abo. In that case, you should already have stolen one.

Can I ask. Do people that own this amount of weaponry actually visualise what they would do if they were confronted with a situation that would necessitate the use of lethal force?

To much money. Rather hang myself if its an end of world situation.

Aren't they expensive?

what a piss poor argument.
the local thugs are more of a threat to you than your government and they travel in packs. maybe if you suck their dicks well enough they'll spare you?

>You're all descended from convicts anyway.
Only Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Hobart.
Melbourne and Adelaide were never penal colonies. They were founded by free men.

he's about to shoot the paper boy and she's just bored with it all.
i give it a week before that baby is blue and floating in the bathtub.

I can't speak for all but for me 99% of the time, mine are locked up and a home invasion would leave me with a bat or something of the nature. I don't have anything I really NEED to protect. Its a range toy for me.

>Be robbed
>Loot from robbers

And Tasmania....Where we shot all the thieving, welfare budging disease ridden abbos.

why is one camoed. are you a retard

I bet that bayonet makes a real mess of paper targets.

I do, i used to shoot regularly until i realized its a waste of money.

I'm poor. But I wanna prepare for the race war soon

i do and I'm liberal as fuck

One what exactly?

samefag?

Chances are they have no fucking idea what they would do.

Cause youre gay

Yes, I would pop your head like a zit. Or put a hole the size of my fist in your chest(12gauge is my home defence gun)

Ya then blowing your arm off trying to set it up, or killing a friendly.

nope but I was expecting a good response...

(Additionally) I totally understand that these are not toys and the damage the do to 3/8 steel is quite dramatic. I would only ever use my gun were my life is in serious danger. I wouldn't point it at any for intimidation. If I point it at you I will pull the trigger.

This is a horrible collection.

Fend of the attacker, obviously.
How is this even a question?

Canadian. There selection sucks.

>there

Samefag here
I only ask because because I live in area that is very low in crime and whatever there is can be sorted by other means. Do you live in a constant state of alertness believing that someone will attack you physically and violently enough to warrant arming yourself with military grade weapons?

Im also an oldfag and well aware of how fucked up the world can be thanks to Sup Forums. I just wonder about the mindset of people in first world countries that "prep" and arm themselves just in case.

i own 3. working on a 4th and 5th.

Define military grade. Because those are not.

Dude I have the Dragon Balls.

they are all military-grade assault weapons

I own more than one

>m14
>not military grade
kill yourself

The misconceptions that I have a gun because of I'm in fear. I have a gun because they're fun. I guess for me at least it's the feeling of the blast hitting your chest, and the crack the bullet makes as it breaks the sound barrier. I really enjoy mastering the skill of long range shooting. But yes I can kill anyone or any animal who tries to kill me aswell.

Why would you ruin a perfectly fine SKS with this abhorrent shit instead of just buying an AK?

What is wrong with you??

No. No they are now. "assault" is a made up term. I can "assault" you with a fork. Military-grade would be select fire. Which unless he's spent around $30k in weapons, permits and tax stamps, they are not.

>this is too easy

Because I own 5

>M1A
>Not M14
why don't you end yourself first you ignorant kid.

Which is again?
M14.... are they still using that?

why did you shit up the SKS with your mall ninja shit? fucking americans man

Yes.

you must live in an area with little to no niggers

Cause if I owned one sooner or later it would end up in my mouth and my brains would stain the wall.

This type of logic is why we have the NFA. If we didn't have it we could have drones too

you can buy drones at Walmart

Samefag again.....lets just call me steve from here.
I'm not a gun aficionado but here in Australia anything other than a .22 bolt action or 12 guage double barrel is not common. They are used as tools in farming for controlling vermin. You lot use high powered fully automatic assualt rifles for the same purpose but do it in high density suburbs.

They are still using M14's yes. They are not using M1A's as pictured.

>high powered fully automatic assualt rifles
10/10 i kekd

the SKS is still a military grade rifle and still used by numerous armies including china's smartass

learn something new every day. Funny then that Mass allows M14s and bans AR then... After all one evidently is a military arm.

That's the way it was when I bought it, I'm planning on buying an ak when I have the money to buy a nice one. Millions of these were produced, it's not a priceless antique so calm the fuck down.

>lives in a crime ridden shithole
>too stupid to go elsewhere
>others are weird for making better life choices and telling about this
you must live in murrica, not?

You have a sever lack of knowledge and should stop talking. Almost no one can afford an automatic, pre 1986 transferable weapon. And it takes alot of training, permits, money, and time to own a post '86 automatic.

Not semi automatic sks faglord. Pls end yourself.

"It's being used in the Chinese arm" I'm more worried about the chinks with rocks than rifles. They have more practice with those.

nuclear chopsticks...

Literally minor details.

In combat they are using the SOCOM variant as an DMR. At least they did in Afghanistan.

It is almost like democracy is shit

It is about decency. You do not do that to a piece of history that survived for so long just to be butchered like this.

Because all ur guns are cheap shit

fuck sakes we're screwed

because I was totally making fun of him for being that lucky.

kys pls

Why hasnt your SKS been modified to accept AK mags faggot?

fuck your ten round stripper clips.

Tasmania
William Lanne was the last one standing back in 1869. Shot the lot of the useless cunts.
Now they are letting in the "Refugees".

you're a retard.chinese militia/reserves use semi auto SKS.

SOCOM variant still has select fire.

>

t. noguns

I am impressed that shitty walmart metal wrack holds up under all that weight

Right? Same built, "same" action.... one is more so wood, the other more plastic. and rather ironically the military wooden one is okay but the plastic non-military one is military and banned. Fuck my mind. Is blown

I love threads where sad Americans earning $40,000 per year and under post photos of their guns as if that makes up for how irrelevant they are in the grand scheme. Enjoy your orange president getting rich off your naivety. Cool guns, you can use them on all those tanks and helicopters your National Guard have when they finally come for you.

how do you like the TAPCO set up?

I have heard they turn a beautiful SKS into a rickity piece of shit that isnt half as accurate any more.

why not ust modify it to accept AK mags?

I don't have the joke going over your head gif but picture it here.

>no substance to your reply.

You unmodified SKS is for rice people in Vietsham

>triggered
>I bet if we just try to coexist everything will be great

sadly, they will never come.

the same rice people who defeated the americans with SKS and chinese AKs 40 years ago.
Looks like americans are still butthurt about it.

Right? The rest of us can't post our pics because Sup Forums is shit and wont let the nice phones post since their minimum is over 2mb. 80K repping. (I probably upper lower class to be honest though)

Check the record bud, Nixon announced victory, pulled troops from region while simultaniously training local military. Local military was made up of retarded rice niggers and so the North fist fucked the south without lube.

I own 56 guns

Because I have several felonies, and I'm not allowed to.

because I don't live in a country that sells guns in grocery stores

and have 0 friends

>announced
KEK