Messi entering his 30s

>Messi entering his 30s
>Suarez declining hard
>Nerman already having the typical Brazilian decline at 25
>Iniesta 50 years old
>shit midfielders and bench players
>Meme keeper
>Masia players getting loaned because they're not good enough
>already highest payroll in world football leaving them with little room to add new premium players
>Habit of appointing mediocre coaches since guardiolel
>Meme philosophy that it's on its way out

Are they, dare I say it, truly finished?

They make too much money. Just have a mass clearance already.

No, Ahmed Hernandez.

Xavi will coach them to victory in a couple of years

I don't get the UEFAlona as insult, is it bad that they do so well?

Ronaldo is apparently the best and he's turning 32 so they have at least 2 years, Zlatan is 35

Do you not see the ref whistle and the cards in the logo? It's meant to mock them getting helped by the refs.
Those two are athletic freaks.

Not unless they sell Messi to China. Chinese clubs offered $300 million for Ronaldo, I believe $500 mil for Messi will be suitable. Enough to revive the club.

>Donaldo in his 30s
>Benzeflop declining hard
>Bale permanently injured
>Modric 40 years old
>shit midfielders and bench players
>Meme keeper
>Only promising youth player theyve had in the last decade loaned because hes not good enough (odegaard)
>already highest payroll in world football leaving them with little room to add new premium players
>Habit of appointing meme coaches since Mou (rafa/zidane)
>no philosophy, just hope ramos scores in the last minute

Literally drop Luis Henrique. Most of his summer signings have been fucking flops.

And Messi isn't? His strongest assets are his tactical genius which allow him to create so many shots, which will stay with him despite age

Prepare your anuses for unstoppable EPL European dominance

>Luis Henrique
who

Lucho

>Lucho
is he still playing
I remember him at Porto

no thats the guy from depor and newcastle

>manure winning the euro league twice in a row

truly dominance

>yfw Leicester wins the CL twice

Don't know. I was referring to Lucho as being Enriques nickname when he was still a player.

get original m8..

>Ronaldo still scoring loads thanks to his physical shape that will make him relevant until his 40s
>Benzemá perfect complement to Ronaldo
>Bale the third best player in the world, always play when it counts
>Modric aging beatifully, doesn't need physique in his role
>Literally the best midfield of the world with Modric, Kroos & Casemiro
>Deepest and best bench in Europe, with players such as Morata, Isco, Jamez, Asensio, that would get into every other starting XI not named Real Madrid
>Top 5 keeper in the world, named best keeper of La Liga
>Promising Spanish players coming through the ranks
>NOT the highest payroll thanks to smart pay scale while selling of those who don't want to comply (Di María)
>The best and most promising manager in the world, already making history. 39 games unbeaten, more trophies than loses
>Adaptable philosophy according to the times, making them always relevant with cutting edge play

Are they, dare I say it, unstoppable?

>that cross
>in heaven
Way too haram.

he said Luis Henrique??
you said Lucho
Lucho Gonzalez

I think he meant Luis Enrique

A BLOO BLOO BLOO
I DON'T HAVE FREE PENALTYS ANYMORE, REFEREES ARE AGAINST US!
A BLOO BLOO BLOO
I SCAM MONEY FROM NEYMAR'S TRANSFER AND JUSTICE CAUGHT ME, I DINDU NUFFIN I WAS A GOOD BOY, NEYMAR WAS ONLY 17M$ TRANSFER! SPAIN ENS ROBA! UEFA DON'T LET ME PUT MY CUBAN-COPY INDEPENDENTIST FLAG
A BLOO BLOO BLOO
I WON'T SENT MY PLAYERS TO FIFA AWARDS BECAUSE THEY'LL GO ALL FOR REAL MADRID
A BLOO BLOO BLOO

Zidane is taking Ronaldo off more because he's getting old. He's got 2 more years tops as a starter

He's redefining his role and doesn't have a problem starting from the bench thanks to Zidane, while the HGH midget has to play all games by decree even when he's stinking

I'm confused. We're talking about Luis "Lucho" Enrique here.

"Luis Enrique was born in Gijón, Asturias, and began his career with local Sporting de Gijón, where he gained the nickname Lucho after Luis Flores, a Mexican forward in the team."

>starting from the bench
Like the game with Sevilla right?

the american said LUIS 'H'enrique
Henrique has nothing to do with Barcelona

manolo, you should be looking for a job instead of shitposting

Ronaldo is far from the best, he only won the Ballon dor because he won two major tournaments. Individually I wouldnt even have him in the top 5 players of 2016.

Who does make your 5 then?

>>Suarez declining hard

You say that about Suarez EVERY year since 2013 and every year he keeps scoring. He doesn't score against some small teams for 2 or 3 weeks and he's done and finished, then he fucks Real Madrid in the ass and makes championship goals and he's
>le rat king

>Karim Benzema
>Zinedine Yazid Zidane

gets me every fucking time

Remeber that Sup Forums is wrong 98% of the times urubro

Their golden generation lasted for a really long time but now they will face a period of darker times. They'll bounce back though, just like they have done in the past, but I don't think they will ever recreate the Messi-Xavi-Iniesta and later Messi-Neymar-Suarez etc. era.

That was an anomaly.

Sampaoli is not a mediocre coach.

Messi-Neymar-Suarez was 1 and an half season, not an era