/cric/

Pissbin v Poorth

First for /saints/

Shit OP. kys

American Idiot detected

lads

i just took a huge steaming new zealander and when i looked back before i flushed it literally resembled a dick and two balls

what did my shit mean by this?

>tfw no gf

Who wants to have a race lads?

tuck your shirt in agar your fucking grub

lmao loser

t. statsy

>walkie can get a gf but we can't

Anyone who doesn't accept Asuka as best girl should be put to death

>tfw no Zara gf

Why do you keep posting this slag

Do fembots browse /cric/?

mad truth bombs

>meaningless ODI series against a 3rd world country or a premier t20 competition

Lynns decision really makes you think

i'm a girl

He wants that cricket australia contract la.

Play 3 tests and get payed 230k is a pretty sweet deal

>women
>understanding cricket

If only

Didn't you read my sketch last thread m8?

Okay who the fuck was ragging on Perth's brave Timmy Bresnan?

>yfw a one day INTERNATIONAL will have a smaller crowd then every t20 DOMESTIC game at the gabba this year

Every WBBL player would rek you lad

>le vug le dim bresnand

Reminder that he is still elite in three formats and only 31

HOT POTATO HOT POTATO
HOT POTATO HOT POTATO
HOT POTATO HOT POTATO
POTATO
POTATO
POTATO

wow kool sunnies XD!

What is WalkGF's first name?

it's almost like RealityCunt gets it wrong on purpose...

FUCK YOU LYNN ENJOY PLAYING IN FRONT OF 10K IN A SHITTY ODI

are Realshitty Kek and betcunt the same person?

Just got a hat trick on my birthday lads

>hat trick
pathetic

>name is Tye
>wins
????

>perth
>not having elite fast bowler depth

I'm a woman AMA lads

Hmm...

>memecullum suspended for slow over rates

KEK HEAT

COULDN'T TIP A CANOE

How's ya vag goin?

Few anomalies came up during the game. Tip God aint always right, but there was perhaps a considerable amount of good fortune for the Scorchers.

It's Jess.

How's ya vag goin?

Pretty loose desu

consider pooicide

>he actually made it

Just got back from a ban lads, ama

>this triggers the saxshit

wish i was under the desk munching on her little cunt lads

who is she?

huh. And I didn't even get a warning for the post you responded too.

Am I dare I say it, Invincible?

I can't believe Brisbane lost lads. Brisbane would have won if it weren't for the odi.

>subhuman coloured crawls out of his hole at midnight Australian time in a desperate attempt to avoid the big mean bullies
KEK

Exterminate yourself

After much deliberation, and in spite of the performances of the Australian cricket team, I have decided not to kill myself - at least for the next four years.

These next years are going to be an absolute calamity and I for one want to be around to witness them

I can smell it from here

/drunk/ here?

Lol I remember

not yet

*dabs*

apparently only lynnsane heat is hotter than a scorcher

regular heat is not enough.

Tip God ain't ever right apparently

crickets are insects, not athletes

Is Saxon your favorite twink?

not that any of you plebeians have not-shit taste, but the young attractive channel 9 weather girl was just showing her bare feet on the today show while swaying back and forth on a gymnastics swing. She was also wearing a short skirt so you could see a lot of leg. I thought it was quite nice

Get a gf faggot

Reminder this is our Toyota girl

Sadly, this is not an option. While girls like this are nice to look at, unfortunately (vagina'd) females do not have the brain capacity to keep up with me mentally, and frankly would make awful girlfriends (not to mention most of them are money grabbing whores). I was recently discussing with some friends and family my willingness to date a transsexual female on a few conditions; a was that she had a "small cute penis" and that b it must be "smaller than mine". Of course the third condition was that she did not look too much like a man and must have breasts in some capacity. Unfortunatlely, hailing from the city of Melbourne, whilst there are plenty of these eligible ladies, they are, for the most part, already taken by like-minded individuals.

Will Cucket ever recover?

reminder that /rug/ RUNS /cric/

>/rug/
>running

Select one.

/ayy/GODS score, /rug/kiddies can only try

interesting

Reminder that muscular and intelligent woGODS would dominate this shitty "sport" is we gave a shit about it

22 overs in and Bangladesh are only two down. That a really good effort on this pitch. >We would unironically be 3 or 4 down by now

god damn fucking ACBs

yeah its not like Australia played on those greentops in the last 12 months or anything

fuckwit

Be quiet wogworm

Are you even watching the game faggot? This is a completely different pitch to the one the Aussies played on at this ground.

>le fugg le ACB

LITERALLY kys

yeah m8 im at the ground and the covers are coming on

Australia XI: David Warner, Travis Head, Steve Smith (c), Chris Lynn, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade, James Faulkner, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Big Billy Stanlake

good evening lads

hows cricket

Where have you been? I was getting worried

thanks for the reminder i really love cricket (and djokovic hihi)

bit rude

hello lad thanks for worrying but i'm back now, i really couldn't post because i was in the end of the world

Australia literally and unironically haven't had a good all-rounder since Shane Watson

>Shane Watson
>Good
Australia haven't had a good all rounder since Andrew Symonds ftfy

>Andrew Symonds
>Good
Australia haven't had a good allrounder since Keith Miller ftfy

>he doesn't rate Swatson
do you get the rest of your opinions on betting agencies' facebook pages too?

Glad you're ok lad. Why were you in the end of the world?

> an opinion is wrong because it's popular
Watson's test career was a massive disappointment

Unironically Gilchrist.

And yes, he counts as an allrounder. It meant >we could bat with actually quality batsmen down to 7

You now remember there was a time when Dale Steyn was going to finish with more wickets than McGrath and Graeme Smith was going to finish with more run than SWaugh

You just remembered that Ponting spent the last two years of his career serving under Captain Clarke

because fun

> And for a man who has attended the Manchester derby and El Classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona in recent times, Brathwaite said he couldn't wait for his first BBL rivalry match. "The Melbourne derby and the Sydney derby have become rather big, I can even say internationally because back home people talk about the Sydney derby, the Sixers versus Thunder," Brathwaite said.

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Do players drink beer during a Test? (serious question)

Mostly the question goes for Australia, hah.

used to, not anymore

Biggest derby in cricket

ABBBLs unpooquivocally btfo YET AGAIN

owned

Keep trying to reroof my cuckshed but this wellington weather is doing my head in