Why are lesbian comedians seemingly incapable of writing jokes about anything other than their sexuality?

Why are lesbian comedians seemingly incapable of writing jokes about anything other than their sexuality?

That's what happens when you are mentally ill and haven't developed a full personality like a normal person, you latch on to one thing instead of being multi faceted like most people

>women comedians

because women have to be more extreme than men to get work and that's the easiest thing to talk about

Look up Ellen's standup.

Tig notaro

wait is that not tegan and sarah?

what is it with lesbians and having horse faces? does one cause the other?

Women don't want to breed with men with weaker jaws than them. So when they make every man look like jawlet their only option is to ascend into lesbianism.

Is that why your hobbies are watching television and films?

Her new show is really good.

1. This is a defining characteristic, and they focus on it the way nogs, fatties, or any other snowflake focuses on their special traits.
2. Straight or gay, females are more inherently narcissistic than men.
3. Women aren't funny, and they realize that they can capitalize on the loyalty of a gay fanbase.

same with blacks.

When you have the card that says (I can make fun of these things that most other people have to tread lightly around) you exploit it.

It's shitty and it also shows a lack of creativity but eh can't really blame them.

They've boiled their entire existence down to insular identity politics. The same goes for Michael Che and other know-nothing coons. Their jokes are hacky and predictable, but it's possible to approach the subject(s) from a different angle (see Patrice Oneal).

There's never any nuance or life experience, though. The honing of the craft means less than the character they want to portray. They're painting themselves into a corner by cornering a niche market.

Either that or they're just not good, which is the case the majority of the time. Why get better and actually WORK when you can pander to dummies and leech your success rather than earning it?

being mentally ill doesn't stop you from being funny

... bad example, user

It does stop you from being relatably funny

This mental patient is the definition of try-hard

Every time she's on comedy bang bang they have to censor out 90% of the comments because people politely asking why she's allowed to do her set on the show when anyone else would get shut down for even trying or why her set is nothing but lesbian shit and getting married is seen as "seething homophobia"

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP DEFINE DYKE-FACE FOR ME?

I know it when I see it, and she has it, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

masculine jaw and/or brow line + thin lips

Because they'd have to develop a personality.

Ok Ellen Page

Listen to the pod cast You Made It Weird with her the other day.

God damn Bless Pete Holmes for being the saint he is cause the moment she opened her mouth I just wanted to fucking ring her neck. It was literally 2 hours of her making the most sexist generalizations of white straight men.

I listened to her stand up afterwords just to see how true it was and all she does is fucking soapbox.

Because THAT is only material, she has .... (笑´・艸・)

Dyke Face
>dead, brown eyes (trust me, it's common)
>small lips
This is the only thing I can come up with as far as innate characteristics, but there's more...

>anti-lisp
It's like the opposite of a gay man's lisp, it's more teethy.
>either a hipster haircut, or a stereotypical man's cut.
>fashion sense that makes most anons look like David Beckham.

Not to mention they have to pull out PFT to make her episodes at all listenable. It's not like she lends anything to the bits though.

I really don't like cameron esposito
but ellen is GOAT

They're capable of it, it's just a number of media outlets are giving work to the kinds that only bring attention to their sexuality because people working in media have been influenced - by college and by each other - to think that there is actually more value or quality in content that does this, or that they're doing something righteous.

Curatorally or programmatically, it's really lame and pathetic, and shows that the people doing it have no ability to discern anything good, that they're hacks and imposters who have to resort to looking for a poljtical narrative that hits all the right notes, which becomes very cynical and calculated and paint-by-numbers as this human meme Cameron demonstrates.

women do not have thoughts or interests beyond themselves. If they are "lesbian" (no such thing) then it means they have put so much energy into making his identity that they MUST be interesting to everybody else, and if you don't like it, or don't think it's funny, you're just a homophobe sexist miogynist.

Cameron is basically the eptimome of the smug cunty lesbian, who is actually bisexual anyways. They just want to get laid. I don't have an issue with that, I just find issue with that being their sole defining characteristic.

Get a hobby you whore.

>no such thing
There is such a thing, but it's much more uncommon than popular culture would suggest. Most ""lesbians"" are just ""bi-sexuals"" with daddy issues and perhaps a few screwy genes. Even so, most females who may lean in that direction almost always end up with a man and kids.