Who should I place my 100$ bet on?

Who should I place my 100$ bet on?

Whitey.

It's rigged either way. Someone will take the L on purpose but both fighters will profit big. I would put it on the underdog

Mayweather

Defense > Offense
Undefeated > Beat by a spic

Who fucking cares.

The Mick in 2 rounds.

I think Mayweather is getting up there in age. Every dog has its day.

OP here.
I don't care who wins ya nut, just looking to make a quick buck. I'm down to lose the 100$ to possibly male 500$

the stock market.

>this guy

>smart guy

Why not $50 on each person. Or $60 on one guy, $40 on the other?

This fight will not happen.

The black.

Reason being, they're boxing. not MMA fighting.

You don't go undefeated and lose to a drunk Irish that doesn't even play your "sport".

That being said, I wish he'd knock that niggers teeth out.

mw gonna win. its his fighting style, topped with undefeated record. even when he wins, mcgreg can still blame it how he was fighting on enemy turf. losing would bring great shame to the entire boxing community (cause herp derp some mma dude comes over all of a sudden and beats the champ? no thanks - the boxing officials) so it wont happen

It's already official, finalized date and everything.

mayweather obviously

Vegas odds at Mayweather -1000 . Connor +650

Yeah but this shits gotta be rigged right? UFC took over boxing years ago. This fight is only for the big dogs to make some money. Why do you think they've been hyping it for so long? I have a feeling MW is gonna take the L and make millions.

a pikey vs a darkie hmmmm.....

since this is a boxing match mayweather is the best option. mcgregor has never fought in a professional boxing match and will be limited by the difference in rules from a mma match. mayweather is also undefeated with a 50-0 record. lb for lb he is the greatest boxer in history.

Mayweather is undefeated and is worth near a half billion dollars, He is in no way going to take a dive.

its rigged in mw's favor. boxing earns more than ufc by a tremendous amount anyways. theres no reason why mw would be made to lose since he will earn almost double than mc either result. boxings gonna want to keep its status.

i think mayweather, hess gunna dodge the shit outta him

but megergor could try to knock him out.

My point exactly. Never lost a match. It's been in the making for years now. Now the big boys will place big money on McGregor and MW will take a loss. He and his friends will make millions

money on mayweather is the smart, highly probably low return investment.
money on McGoober is a risky gamble with a huge profit.

I actually think Maymay will get knocked out inside 6 rounds

THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION. TMT

Yeah but boxing is dead. Too many stupid rules and MW is getting too old to do this shit. He can take a loss, make even more money betting against himself, and retire.

OH yeah, I guess all of Mayweather's previous opponents just missed that one, you just have to try to knock him out...

Are you unfamiliar with the UFC? That means nothing. Whatever the excuse will be; this fight will not happen.

Deontay Wilder had to back out because he was pulled over with weed.

Save your money and wait for the round action to come out. Bet the over on it. Easy money.

Explain please?

There will be a bet that comes out that will say
>will the fight go over/under 9 1/2 rounds.
Take the over. The fight will go the full 12 rounds.

The mick will lose on points, no question. He's used to being hit in the head with mma glove things, the combination of mayweather being weak as hell but also having to punch through boxing gloves means nobody will get KOd or even knocked down IMO. Ultimately it's going to be an incredibly boring fight, just like all mayweather's last 49 fights.

As a boxing fan I'm just really disappointed that this shit is happening. Blatant cash grab by a pair of unlikeable fighters with no respect for the sport of boxing.

Mcgregor. you'll probably lose your money but in the slight slight chance something crazy happens you'll win big.

But considering who we're dealing with expect this fight to have some sort of drama, it's most likely going to be scripted so do not touch it with any serious money bets.

Floyd is going to point fight, Mcgregor's not getting knocked out

okay i'm gonna state the obvious here

>mw is going to win
>he's gonna play safe and defensive
>it's gonna be a boring fight
>all you virginfaggots hoping the cool tattooed MMA would win are gonna shit their pants
>of course, if this was an actual fight, the irish dude would murder mw in no time
>it ain't though, deal with it

Mayweather will win trust me, if it was MMA on the otherhand...