As a clinical psychologist, I have been studying humans for over 20 years. In my extensive tenure...

As a clinical psychologist, I have been studying humans for over 20 years. In my extensive tenure, I have recently observed the behavior of Trump supporters, And have made a medical evaluation that closely resembles the symptoms of severe autism. Trump supporters are easily distracted and extremely sensitive to over stimulation. They are highly agitated over mundane issues and make irrational demands,highly recognized as the onset of delusion. The long history of the American diet plays a major part in the rational decision making process, as the fatty deposits occupy the protoplasmic fibers and obstruct the normal flow of neurons that one would observe in a rational brain. My current Theseus is being compiled for consideration of the APA.org

Link?

Dude u forgot to mention that trump supporters are pussies and they cant diff between facts and fake shit

In this thread
Person with obsessive compulsive disorder and self-image problems makes up their whole identity in order to rant about how people who rant are mentally ill.

It's currently being compiled.

lmfao gottem good.

this mademe lol

>Theseus
It's thesis faggot

>theseus

Theseus (/ˈθiːsiːəs/; Ancient Greek: Θησεύς [tʰɛːsěu̯s]) was the mythical king and founder-hero of Athens

pic related

Mental illness plays no part in my Theseus. It's a cause and effect of applied Affective sciences.

>735975417
>ha

Maybe spelling should play a bigger role.

Dumbass.

This isn't even good bait. With that or you "study" without any sort of schooling or textbook knowledge.

>"I'm a big smart mind science guy but I can't spell thesis."

lol k.

I'm not sure of the substance of your response. You may have early signs of a stroke. I would seek medical assistance of your incoherence persists.

I did the same thing for Democrats and liberals in general. I can to the conclusion that they are all defected as a form of retardation. This stems from the fact that during the 60's their parents and grandparents were doing drugs like marijuana, PCP, LSD and a host of others. This caused birth defects in the brain that has been passed on from parent to child. Thus the large majority of Democrats and liberals alike as they are almost interchangeable are in-fact suffer from retardation.

291212 fuck autistic idiots

If you're a clinical psychologist then you should know that it's unethical to try and diagnose a person without meeting them for an actual session.

That is because he is a Sup Forums tard.

My Odysseus sees your Theseus and activates Blessing of the Athenite (+2 initiative, +2 archery, +2 damage against the semiliterate)

Humanity is autistic dude. Liberals have members that are just as autistic as conservative Trump supporters. Because I know little about how our diet can affect how rational we are, I'll assume what you're saying isn't bullshit. Still, by your logic, it can't simply be Trump and his following. It is everyone. Everyone who has an IQ

It is a theoretical application of an aggregate theorem.

Coming from a guy who screen shot a wax figure of trump from a Kanye west video. Trump supporters aren't autistic. They're a bunch of pissed off spoiled white fucks. Or the weird kids from high school who never got pussy from any bitch other than the obese ginger bitch in a hot topic tee. Trump supporters are just a bunch of lifted truck driving, Magellan shirt wearing, doppelgängers

>I can to the conclusion that they are all defected as a form of retardation.

This isn't the proper way to form a coherent sentence.

It was just a picture of Trump to add to my post. What is the relevance of the picture in relation to what my hypothesis?

Dude you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about lol. And I don't like Trump.

>Pic related , op in real life.
Fuck off to reddit

My credentials are impeccable sir! I call you out to find any flaws in my posted hypothesis. You will find NO deficient applications of my expertise.

The fact you're using the word "hypothesis" is the reason the world has trump supporters. Faggots like you who think their opinion has any fucks for people to give. You're a fucking lame fuck. You know shit about politics, you're just jumping on that dick riding trump train. You're as bad as his supporters. Half the country supports the only president to be stone cold stunnered due to the fact the other side is a bunch of star bucks Mac book selfie posting fags.

so.... everyone is retarded?

>autist
proud as shit about it too

Those are pretty big words for a retard

>clinical psychologist
>making diagnoses w/o a personal examination
pick one

Woah guys!
OP's a fag!

Only if your not a retarded liberal I guess.

>easily distracted and extremely sensitive to over stimulation. They are highly agitated over mundane issues

If i may, refer to my original post. There are Psychologists that you can contact to get help for your outbursts. It will help you regain an acceptable position in society.

Actually the majority of the worlds population is. yes.

Look, you shut the fuck up, asshole. Now.

>As a clinical psychologist

You got a bachelors in psych from a shitty state school and you work at Chipotle.

At least he has a job, faggot.

>the majority of the world voted for Trump

nope.jpg

Eat a dick you fucking lame fuck, pretentious ass bitch made mother fucker

I am a highly respected psychologist and a highly accredited clinic. I have the respect of over 20 tenured clinicians.

faggot

Apologizes for the typos, as i am posting while compiling data for my current Theorem.

This

Hello. I voted for Hillary Clinton.

>Trump supporters are easily distracted and extremely sensitive

Thank you for your contribution to my work.

Go back to /pol you ooga booga nigger nogger

of ?

go back to bed son,

Nice bait

ITS NOT BAIT GODDAMMIT

Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) --- Here's your (YOU) ---

You're ok then.It's clinically proven that people that voted for anyone except Trump have developed glial cells that form proper continuity of a rational thought process.

nah, they're just tired of sjw shit in their country

I understood that posting here, would present an intellectual challenge. I need the input to finish my Theorem.

hell, lurking presents an intellectual challenge

>the majority of the world voted for Trump
How did you get that. there was nothing said about voting for Trump. I guess you are one of the retarded global masses that read shit that isn't written but what you think it is. I bet you go to Berkley?

Bait or retard

> no Russia collusion
> colberts mouth is trumps cockholster
> colbert was projecting

>My current Theseus
What exactly is your thesis, since you havent actually presented one. Also, Theseus founded Athens.

Simple responses to valid questions or statements are also included in my Theorem. Thanks for your input.

All those overweight trump supporters like Michael Moore and Rosie Odonell...nice theory

>extensive tenure
>medical evaluation resembles
>highly recognized
>fat deposits > protoplasmic fiber > flow of neuron > rational brain.
>Theseus
>consideration of the APA.org

My fucking sides.

It's like watching a retard get his arms cut off in woodshop class.

Bravo OP, you deserve an oscar for your role as a person with a severe genetic disorder that resulted in a debilitating mental handicap.

::clap clap::

The typo in the unfortunate result of the advancement of the glorious auto correct.

The difference is they chose to advance themselves intellectually, which the brain can form a defensive mechanism over time that blocks the fatty acids previously denoted.

>I'm going to post pictures of moderately attractive women that support trump, that'll show 'em!

Who? Odonell and Moore?!? Those are two of the biggest retards in the country...

The fact that you'll constantly repeat that line is the only basis you have in your "unbeatable" argument lets put it, as people get annoyed at your obviously untrue claims, and are quickly shut down by that line of "mundane issues", however if we were to view it from the perspective of this:

Trump supporters disagree with illegal immigration, abortion, same sex marriage etc.

These as you abruptly put it, are "mundane issues".

Now, here comes the fun part.
You are complaining and constructing a "Theseus", about how they complain about those things. You're complaining about the fact people complain.

If we were to view who's issue is more mundane, then I think you need to take your tablets, autism boy.

>highly agitated over mundane issues

Again thank you for helping advance my theory of Trump supporters.All information is compiled then fragmented by a qualified diagnostician before submission.

Low quality b8 made me reply. As a clinical psychologist you're explicitly taught not to diagnose from afar. Nice try user

From a medical perspective? absolutely. They are very intelligent people with above average IQ's.

It's a basic hypothesis.No diagnosis. Sorry to disappoint you.

you're completely full of shit, is what you are. you have a phd in fuckery and you're not afraid to try!
have a week or so on vacation and stop being hateful because your team didn't win.

>highly agitated

Thank you for your contribution to my theory.

Nice bait faggot here's your (you)

How over weight are you? if i may ask.

You dropped the "mundane issues", Lmao. I suppose my theory of your thesis denoting YOU as the one with autism struck huh?

On a real note though, please get off the website, or actually debate me on Trump and you'll lose, (Even though I don't support him) give me one valid criticism of him.

Well he has been non scientifically diagnosed with dementia by several leading US scientists. That's a pretty valid one i believe.

lol top kek

Well, I just looked that up, and the only sources present are Huffington Post, The Spectator, and Coffee House, so that's more than likely completely false and is done by a bunch of "Psychologists" (The easiest major possibly achievable, a literal major in common sense) that are trying to denote an expression, or, knowing Huff post, it's likely completely false all together.

I have actual real criticisms of Donald Trump I don't agree with not "HURR DURR HE HAS DEMENTIA ACCORIDNG TO HUFFINGTON POST HAHAHHA CHECKMATE!"

I disagree with Trump because he outcasts and refuses to speak to certain press simply because they portray him negatively, which is, like Barack Obama did with Fox, really messed up as it doesn't allow freedom of journalism.

Now, again, come with a realistic actual valid point, not "HUFFINGTON POST THINK THIS!"

And he has systematically alienated The US from the rest of the world because of his dementia filled rants. Any sane individual can see from a far, how insane Trump is. His followers are in the same psychological detrimental state of mind.

To add to my previous point, I also think he's done a fine job in office. Me, being a journalist, do not agree with him because I know how difficult it is to get a story, I also know fucked up it is of people to make shit up in their stories, and I know that people do it, and he's right to not want to talk to them, but as a PRESIDENT that's very unprofessional.

Now, come with a valid criticism please.

Oh you learned how to google? your parents must be so proud. Unfortunately, you don't have access to theorems provided by brilliant minds before they are posted publicly, as i do.