Why was this bad again?

why was this bad again?

Sup Forums doesn't like Nolan

because they didnt end it after the plane scene.

First fifteen minutes eclipse the rest of the movie.

Bane?

this is literally the most touching and emotional scene in the whole trilogy

It had some pretty motivating moments but holy shit the choreography of that last fight is horrible if you actually look at the periphery frame by frame

>mfw I'm watching the dark knight blue ray right now

It's kind of aimless brings back a bunch of connections to the first movie which wasn't that interesting in it's own right and bane stops feeling like a threat after the fight with Batman when you know batman is just going to train and beat him as always. It feels like a by the numbers superhero movie which the previous films avoided feeling like even though they were in a lot of ways.

I still have no idea whether he lived or died at the end.

because its not bad, its actually really good

Because the 3 month make no sense. The whole twist with the girl was a horrible idea

it's not bad, exactly, but the execution is very sloppy. it feels like Nolan just didn't care too much about it.

Because Sup Forums is too stupid to realize that the Dark Knight trilogy was always terrible and that Rises isn't an outlier.

BRAVO NOLAN BRAVO NOLAN
>turns around and massacres cinema goers

Why would you do that though? What sort of autism motivates a person to do such a thing?

he lived, he lied about the automatic pilot not working. damn, nobody pays attention to dialogues

it's not bad it just couldn't top people's expectations after the dark knight so people thought it was bad.

If you didn't get at least one goosebump from this scene you're the devil

>on a website primarily populated by autistic virgin neckbeards
>asks why someone would do this

Honestly I think it's cause Banks character sucked, he was too human and not sublime enough like scarecrow or joker. Plus the stakes were too high in the end so much so that you couldn't relate anymore.

Banks?