there is much we could learn from them

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BtlAw4trg
youtube.com/watch?v=D-XEutsWlrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rags

Canes desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BtlAw4trg

Do the canes actually have an elite defensive core or is it just memes? Hanifin could be elite but the rest don't really excite me that much.

Best disney movie AINEC

feets?

I could never pass for perfect white
Or an anglo farmer

>111 GA
>2.31 GAA goaler

memes

The Slavin - Pesce pair is one of the best defensive d man pairs in the NHL. Jay McClement is a forward but one of the key players of the PK.

Slavin is the best dman on >our team desu. Hanifin is in a slump, Faulk has been underwhelming, Tennyson is OK, Murphy is a bust qnd Hainsey is old.

Best princess

Y america so mean to us?

I wonder if the leafs and canes will ever make a trade. They seem to have an abundance of what each are looking for.

a e s t h e t i c

no they just have 6 number 4 d

cheer up little buddy :3

last year was better

Good post Armenia

I was going to shitpost about the use of colours but then I realised it's like that because of the LA Kings colours over the years.

the last 2 years have been pretty awful

>keep your sights on the puck
Laine took it too literally

Yea. They were too neon and modern. I like the classic look about this year's jerseys.

They look like shit stop being a stupid smelly Armenian

last year was literally the exact same colors as this year though

>he supports a western conference team

>he isn't a lifelong blue jackets fan

>tfw we are going to win the lord stanley

So now that's it's clear that Wild will win this year's stanlee's cup. The question is who will win next season? I think Wild might actually repeat.

But without the neon and silver shield

>no cups
>Boudreau as the coach
Hmmm

>wild
>winning anything
>other than a one way ticket to dallas

huomenta

all 6 literally shit

yeah they're gay

>he doesn't wear vapor 1Xs
Lol poor fags

the white one is the best. fact not opinion

>he's Armenian

Jackets won't have a prolonged losing streak
The jackets will win with bob they need a backup badly though

If 90% of te wins of teams happen on overtime, how is it that we see overtime results less than regulation results? And in betting, a tie in regulation gives a higher output.

Why the fuck do you think 90% of wins happen in overtime? That's just not true

>jykkets win prez with 125 points
>bow out first round to the fucking laffs
cap it

just go to the stats in en ets el. Of all the wins of every team, most happen in overtime. All the teams are in the wavelength of "25 wins-23 in OT"

That'll be difficult to do when the leafs don't make the playoffs.

shut up lol

now that the holidays are wrapped up, when can we expect finnish booze day in 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=D-XEutsWlrM

ROW=Regulation+Overtime wins. as in: Wins-Shootout Wins. Jesus, please learn how to look simple things up

fridays

does that make you feel like you deleted the post or something you weird autist

Please don't genocide grease he didn't know.

i knew germans are stupid, so it's to no surprise that you didn't understand what I was saying.

Stop replying to grease

I think Germans are generally perceived to be quite a bit more intelligent than Greasers.

82 goal points

grease, more like please stop posting here you oily fuck

no, you have the wrong picture.

>mfw i have to work all day saturday so ill miss the game
might as well just cancel the weekend and not even have one

I very well understood you looked at the ROW column without hovering over it. Your reading comprehension sucks major ass penis dicks

> :)

what did he meant by this

I 'm feeling kind today, so I 'll explain it to you. You also posted the screenshot of the stats so it will be easier.

Watch the amount of wins of every team. Now watch the ROW column and decide for yourself the percentage of wins in overtime.
Now go back to my initial question and lets' take it back from the top.

You 're welcome, Jürgen

wins is ROW+SO wins

you are unable to determine whether the win was in OT based off that data alone

now please stop posting

man sorry sometimes I forget you're always trolling

someone recommend me some good hockey podcasts please.
only one I know is Dangle.

but ROW and SO means the same thing: a tie in regulation. So why is it that ties are rarer and moreover, why do they give a higher winning factor in betting? According to those stats the german posted, all teams win most of their games AFTER a tie is drawn duirng regulation.

ROW is regulation win + ot wins

it is used to break ties, you can not determine whether the win was ot or regulation based off its number

this thread could have 10 posts less if grease hovered over the ROW column

the simple fact that the "fact" that 90%+ of the games are tied after regulation didn't make him ponder or double check that makes me wonder how he finished an uni degree as he stated earlier

Grease university = being able to color inside the lines

honestly I feel silly for replying, still cant tell if it is just some elaborate ruse or not

Grease majors in shitposting

We just don't know
I'm trying not to give him (you)s for this shit but my autism forbids leaving that WRONG shit remaining uncorrected

>ROW is regulation win + ot wins

so that means that ROW doesn't include SO wins.
ok, I got it now.

threads are here so we can post. I don't understand what you are mad about. It's very easy to misunderstand the meaning of "Regulation Plus Overtime Wins". Honestly, you are overreacting, typical for a german if you ask me.

you're a fucking miracle

at this point, im not sure if gassing all of greece would be an overreaction

ITT: people overreacting like immature children. Top kek.

I guess you failed to colour inside the lines then, because everyone in the western world is hiring greeks now.

grease is fucking gay lmao

>everyone in the western world is hiring greeks now
to clean their houses?

>implying greke and binland aren't the only good posters of /hoc/

I'm going to NY in March and since there were no rags home games while I'm there I'm going to a fucking Islanders game.

How shit are they, bros?

>responding to fat juice

In greece's defense I do find it retarded the league makes it next to impossible to determine how many games are going into OT.

I believe it is to draw attention away from the fact that we have a increasing amount of games giving 3 points, skewing season end point averages.

Also NHL stats in general have been shit since the new layout.

You could just look at the number of OT loses to determine that you idiot.

youre a stupid retarded idiot if its hard for you to find any stat in tyool 2017 and you should stay on reddit where you belong

flim flammers

>going to Brooklyn
kek

how do i ask a girl to suck my dick

Say
"Hey bitch choke on these two inches"

my dick is actually enormous

top lel

>Also NHL stats in general have been shit since the new layout.

this, what the fuck

nice bait

gretzky was a bust

where is tikkanen

Whose the jew on the up right corner?

ryan "cry babby" smyth

That's Ryan Smythstein

hes one of those players that literally wasn't good but put up points anyways like jason allison

Olaf Kölzig.