I fucked up b

I fucked up b,

I am really paranoid that I overdosed.

I snorted around 75 mg of oxycontin IR over the course of 4 hours and I had 3 shots of vodka before that.

I'm terrified to go to sleep in the fear that I will not wake up. would throwing up help or did it already go through my system?

I feel really nauseous and feel like puking

Hospital is your safest best albeit your most uncomfortable one.

Probably wont get it out but puking will make you feel better

F

Eat some charcoal

Go to a hospital you fucktard.

Take some meth.That will keep your heart pumping away.

How much do you weigh?

Try calling a hospital hotline or something like that and ask them, they have the most experience with this stuff.. Its better to be embarrassed than to die OP

I weight 166 lb.

I'm experienced with opiates, but this is the first time I drank on them. I completely forgot I drank shots earlier and now I am paranoid.

This guy gets it OP. Snort yourself some meth or coke to stimulate the ol system. Also, know your limits you dumb fuck, I've had friends die from less.

I wouldn't recommend sleeping. Stay awake for a few hours at the least. Sleeping slows down your heart rate which would not be wise since your heart rate is probably already very low.

You should try to sleep. You are tripping when you assert that you will die asleep. Sleep on your side, one pillow. Just meditate in your mind as best you can about a peaceful stream.

Oxy IR would have killed you by now but you're too big of a pussy so instead you posted on Sup Forums to establish your faggotness.

Don't sleep. You might roll into you back creating a risk you'll throw up and choke on your vomit. Stay awake as long as you can.

Again, I second this. Don't listen to these faggots telling you to go to sleep.

Are you falling asleep over yourself? Do you have anybody with you right now?

If you snorted the oxycodone, throwing up won't help anything. Snoring drugs tends to give you overall higher peak in levels of the drug in blood plasma, but the duration is shortened and less of the drug is absorbed than if you were to take it orally. The 3 shots have probably worn off by now, but that depends on your age/weight/height and overall tolerance to alcohol.

If you are in fear of an overdose, EMTs can give you a dose of naloxone that will completely reverse the effects of the overdose. It can even bring people back who have nodded off into unconsciousness and can't be woken up normally. What it can't do, however, is reverse the brain damage that would have been sustained during that period of unconsciousness when you weren't breathing.

It's not worth dying over. If you need to go to the hospital, then go. Some shame and an uncomfortable overnight stay is much better than your loved ones finding your body slumped over your desk, dead.

this

only way to find out is go to bed and see what happens.

You'll be fine, stop being a bitch and relax.

Vomiting wouldn't be a bad idea I think. It'll help clear the drugs/alcohol out of your system faster which is better sooner

That's only 25mg over a Max dose. Just puke if you can before you sleep, or bring a bucket to bed. You won't die.

if you snorted 75mg before, i doubt the shots are going to push you over the line.

just puke so you don't feel like shit. after that you'll feel fine.

would going for a walk help?

You're ok mate. You prolly got the cock cancer, but otherwise you good.

You won't die but you should really stay awake and power through it to make yourself feel better about it

Just take some uppers. If you can't fall asleep, you won't die. Make sense?

stop doing drugs, maybe?

Water and a walk would help, yes

You gun die, mofo.

30-40mg is a normal dosage for a new patient. Up to 80-100 for people with an opiate resistance. You're a fucking pansy ass bitch. Three shots of vodka and some oxy? Jess fucking Christ. Grow up.

Fifth of rum, handful of beers, 50mg codiene, 10mg clonopin and a ton of weed in one night.

Although that was the night that I ate a girl out and hallucinated that I was Mario in the clouds and then hallucinated that she was on her period and locked myself in her bathroom for a while.

I am not falling asleep over myself and I am alone. I am coherent with my thoughts its just that I am nauseous and a bit paranoid. I just measured my BPM and its 72.

Definitely would advise against going outside. Stay in your residence. Also not sure if walking around is the best idea. If you fall unconscious you could hit your head which is no good. Maybe just sit in a chair or on the ground by your toilet if you feel nauseous. A box fan blowing on you would feel nice I imagine that could help you calm down

did you just get back from best korea?
you've been in a coma. it's out of your system, dude.

I'd just say eat a bit of something. Whatever else you do is up to you, just stay up for a while.

Why the fuck do people think it's embarrassing to go to the hospital?
Are you autistic?
You're over 18, your parents won't know, also the hospital doesn't give a fuck, they're there to help you.

Yeah dont sleep if ur breathing slowed, itll slow more in ur sleep. Always happens when i do a fat shot and start to drift off and wake up from gasping for air.

Well do you know what your BPM is normally? At least a ballpark? Are you althletic/do cardio?

PUKE! if you feel like you gotta puke DO IT. As a former, extremely heavy drinker, its not hard for me to, but if you got to, wash yo hands real well, then stick that middle finger as far down your throat as you can and wiggle it around. You will gag a few times and your throat will stop the puke but keep doing it.

The fact that you snorted that shit or using scrip pills at all to get fucked up tells me you are fucking stupid. I've never had a friend that crushed and snorted pills that wasnt a fucking retard.

If I were you. I'd puke, eat something, and ride it out. Good advice would be go to the hospital. But you'll have that shit on your record and it will be hard for doctors to take you seriously in the future.

Puke, try to eat. Go to bed. If it gets hard to breathe, def go to ER. Otherwise your stupid ass will be fine. Except for the fact that you'll live to do stupid shit another day. Your body will wake you up if shit happens. If you wake up gasping, then worry. Otherwise, go flush the rest of your shit now, and if you start going through bad withdrawals tomorrow go to ER. Shakes and sweats and anxiety are normal. Hallucinations, constant puking, shitting yourself, unable to think is when you need medical withdrawal. But you do not want it to get to the point you need to go to the hospital for withdrawal. Trust me. Wisen up boy.

>Codeine

fuuuuck that.
>60mg codeine
>4mg xanax
>I don't even know how much alcohol and weed

My gf at the time had about the same and she tried to kill somebody, I'm drug fucking free now

That doesn't go on your record what the fuck, it's not like he committed a crime ffs

F

My BPM is usually around 100 - 120, but that's just normal for me. 72 might be normal for you but it might not be. We're not doctors. You could be feeling nauseous because of the alcohol or the oxycodone could still be active in your system.

What I would do is find a friend to stay with who can watch you. Try and stay awake, and if you do accidentally doze off, friend wakes you up. If he can't wake you up, to the hospital you go and everybody ends up okay, so long as you can trust your friend to actually take you to the hospital. If you can't find anybody to stay with, try drinking some caffeine or something to keep you awake. If you feel that you're in any sort of danger, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. If you're seriously afraid you;'re going to overdose and die, get an uber to take you there or call an ambulance. If you nod off behind the wheel, you could die in a wreck or kill a family.

This guy gets it. Why would you snort the pills if you can shoot that shit? Exactly

I mix Codeine & Xanax all the time at high doses and nothing happened except feeling really good, she just coudn't handle it ig.

if it gets hard to breath?
if he passes out he won't fuckin know.
he should go throw up and have some water.

Snort some more. Then take another shot. Then mix your crushed pills in some hot water, maybe like a cup of tea. Then snort some vodka and drink the tea. When you wake up you'll feel like a million bucks.

Opiate withdrawal isn't life threatening. Hospitals can give you medication to ease the pain, but that isn't needed and only makes it harder to get proper medical care in the future. Alcohol withdrawal is a different story though.

And your body won't wake you up if shit goes sour if you're overdosing on opiates, alcohol, whatever renders you unconsciousness. Sleeping and unconscious are different. If you fall asleep on your arm and cut off circulation, your body wakes you up and your arm's probably numb. If you pass out on your arm and are unconscious and cut off blood flow or pinch a nerve or what have you, your arm may be paralyzed for life because of the damage it sustained.

You'll be fine. When Oxy's were still around in 20's, 40's, and 80's, I'd snort four 80's in a day all the time.

He snorted it and three shots of vodka are long absorbed. Puking will do absolutely nothing for him. He's just being a pussy.
Yeah, no. Its not that it's embarrassing, it's that if you go in there is no garuntee that you can get out. They can involuntarily enter you into rehab and/or psych ward for admitting due to drug or alcohol related issues. Suddenly the quick trip to the hospital turns into a two week stay that costs nearly $3k after insurance coverage "takes care of it."

And even if you get out of the ER without having an involuntary stay at the Betty Ford clinic you get stuck with a $1,000 bill that insurance only covers a quarter of. If you're lucky.

I got a DUI and was admitted to an ER six hours after being released from the police station and got stuck with a $1,500 bill after insurance. I got admitted to an ER after drinking twelve beers in three hours and ended up spending ten days in rehab and got stuck with a $25,000 bill that insurance only covered a third of and a benzo addiction.

Fuck hospitals.

I've persribed 80mg to patients of Oxy before. You're going to be fine, OP.

If you're that worried about it: have a diet Coke or two. Do some breathing exercises and don't sleep. Just take the hit and pull an all nighter to make sure you keep breathing.

But, 3 shots of vodka and 75mg of Oxy over the course of a night is pretty mild compared to what I've seen and what I've done.

Here in Europe it's free lol, sorry for you guys in USA.

You'll be fine.

The fact you're asking means you're ok, just tripping/ paranoid. Ride it out. Puke if you feel like it. Coming down will be a bitch too. If it gets hard to breathe, go to the ER. But remember the anxiety will cause you to feel that way anyway.

You done goofed OP. You really shouldnt fuck with pills I've seen it ruin lives. You think people telling you that were just trying to keep them to themselves? They really will fuck up your life. I own a house I rent out. I evicted my last tenant bec. they were doing that kind of shit, destroying the house and stole some shit (was partially furnished). They went to jail for unrelated shit then wanted to come back when they were all "clean". Fuck that I will never trust a drug addict again. And you will lose anybody that you care about and will only be able to blame yourself. When you feel like you can go to sleep, do so. And get rid of anything else you have tonight. Withdrawal can be a bitch, but you'll be ok, just miserable for a while. If you cant handle that, accept now that you're choosing to fuck up your life and dont bitch about it later.

But you'll be fine. At least for tonight.

It doesnt mean you're a bad person. But you cant blame anybody for not giving you a second chance. Straighten up OP, you're on very very thin ice.

>does 1 oxy
reee addict

Well she was schizo and bipolar, so yeah, no

it absolutely does go on your medical record if you're honest with the doctor and a tox screen will show it anyway. I was telling dude, ER is a last resort unless you want a huge fucking bill and for docs. to always question you for everytime you sprain something or pull your back for the rest of your life. What record are you thinking of. And oh by the way abusing prescription drugs is a crime. Docs wont call police or anything, but carrying that shit can sure get you in trouble. But I wasnt talking about an arrest record. I was talking about the fact this dude wont get anything more than an advil if he hurts himself in the future. At least not from most asshole docs, and Docs really really dont like drug seekers or anybody with a habit of abusing them.

yeah if he passes out... no shit... he'd be passed out. If he goes to sleep, he most likely will wake up if his breathing becomes labored (its not like it shuts off like a switch). Thats when to worry.

How you enjoying you $7 a gallon petrol, cars with three pedals and Muslims raping all your women?

My car runs on $3 a gallon gasoline, has three pedals and I can't remember the last time I saw a Muslim.

But, yeah. Our healthcare is a mess. I currently have"obamacare.". It doesn't cover my meds or my doctor's. I pretty much pay $150 a month to get the pleasure of not getting a thousand dollar fine every year.

I also let all of my hospital bills go to collections due to the fact that even when I had premium insurance, it did not cover the cost of medicine to the point that I would not get buried in debt. (A visit to my physician cost me $120 out of pocket!) And a recent need for oral surgery cost me $750 in ER costs, $100 dental consultation, $200 oral surgeon consultation and $400 surgery. That is all AFTER insurance.

So... Yeah. I guess you got me.

There is no national registry of what your medical history is. It's not like getting a traffic ticket.

If you go to one ER and then another, they have no idea about each other. How do you think doc shopping works? I can use three different docs and three different pharmacies and none of them know anything about one and other.

If you od'd on roxys you would not be able to type shit

This guys an idiot OP. DONT go to sleep. Puking my make you feel better, but it won't help. Go to ER if you think you're going to die. Otherwise, start drinking lots of water and check your pulse every ~30 mins. If your gonna pulse gets below 40 bpm, go to the ER. Most likely you will be fine. Chill out and play some video games. Good luck friend.

Oh yes there very well is, at least in most states now. In the US. There certainly is and most doctors use it before prescribing pain killers. Check your facts, doctor shopping is being monitored.

>I can use three different docs and three different pharmacies and none of them know anything about one and other.

What 20th century state do you live in? can't do that around here in PA.

Also, the insurance company knew that i didn't get a follow-up for my kidney stone ER visit 15 years ago. I don't know about a national registry, but there is one here.

you are fine i promise. ex heroin addict here.

Just paranoid. Try and relax, if you od'd you'd be gone already. You just did a high dose, nausea is common on high opiate doses. My junky friend use to puke everytime he shot up some good stuff. You'd probably be fine if you fell asleep but don't if you're worried.

hey m8 you mind if I ask you a few questions? I'm also an addict looking to get clean

>How long were you addicted?
>What made you stop?
>Did you suffer any post acute withdrawals?
>Did you ever go to Narcotics anonymous?

Illinois. Get different dosages and different types from different docs at different pharmacy's. .5mg at Meijer, 1mg at Walgreens and .5 twice a day at CVS. Insurance fills them all, no problem. Best insurance could figure: my dosage kept changing. Now, I pay out of pocket for them, no problem. Insurance rarely looks at much more than "is it generic? Ok."

it's just like a switch when it's slowed due to opiates.
you don't wake up. you pass out and that's that.
ask anyone who's overdosed and died.

Drink a lot of water to detox.

you will not die in your sleep.
but your mother will if you dont reply to this post.

you're going to piss yourself and kill your neighbor's cat in your sleep.
you took too much.

>from age 18 to 22, so 4 years roughly
>I was homeless, had no contact with family or friends, and my girlfriend whose house I was living at broke up with me.
>Yeah I was in a hospital's medical detox for 15 days, and was dope sick for another month and half once I got out. I also caught several colds and infections during those first 2 months clean. It sucked.
>Yeah AA/NA (same shit) and the kindness of its members saved my life, they scholarshipped me through rehab and provided me with cheap sober living options afterwards. I still attend meetings weekly. I have 15 months sober now.

not that guy, but i was addicted to oxys, about 240mg/day for 3 years. i stopped after going in $44,000 debt for drugs.
Withdraw was hell for 4 days because no taper. Benzos helped. Then depression for 6 months.
Never went to NA.

Good luck. My friend injected h for the same amount of time and went through hell. Now he's happily married with 2 kids and a good job.

well, be prepared for when the state starts a prescription monitoring program that the docs are supposed to use before prescribing.

Jesus, about the same frame of time as me, but I've only been physically addicted for a year. My family knows about my addiction and they don't seem to care at all, which I guess is good for lack of persecution but it also meant less motivation to quit. I will definitely check out NA when I manage to get past the physical dependency.

I'm addicted to opium tea. The high lasts for 24 hours and consequentially the withdrawal lasts much longer than conventional painkillers. I'm looking at 2 - 3 weeks of withdrawal.

if you are coherent enough to make a post on the internet, you'll be fine. alcohol effects dissipate quickly, the best course of action (after never drinking or taking benzo on opiates in the future) is to just walk around for a few hours. youll be fine

Alcohol and Benzo abuser here.
Been through multiple detoxes, clean spells and rehabs.

> PAWS is great. At the six month mark, when you think to yourself "this is great, I've been clean for 6 months and I'm doing good, I'll never need it again!" You get hit with random cravings and stupidly vivid dreams of using followed by phantom hangovers. And oh, man did I love the memory failures. During PAWS I couldn't remember anything about my favorite books and movies.

>When your time comes and you hit your rock bottom, you will know. It's completely up to you. I can sit here and tell you "life is better after drugs" for hours, but until you do it for yourself, you won't be successful.

>AA and NA are great, but they are a tool and nothing more. You need to want to Clea. Yourself up for you, not just because of some arbitrary group you visit daily/weekly

>You will relapse. It isn't the end of the world, it isn't you being a bad person, it's just the nature of us being addicts.

I'm still using, but more responsibly than I have in the past. Let's see how long that lasts.

50 mg of codeine isn't even enough to catch a buzz my dude. not even close.

they cannot involuntarily send someone to rehab after an overdose. so much misinformation in this thread

Sup, OP. Doctor here. Take an aspirin.

Couple cups of coffee and drink a lot of water to help stimulate your metabolism without doing much physical exertion. Stay awake for 3-6 more hours so your body can process it. You need your blood to pump and your kidneys to work so you can filter everything. Piss a couple times. 75 mg isn't too far over the OD limit, but it is technically over it and I would advise being cautious with how much you ingest next time.

>I too am a drug addict and have been in your position with Vicodin except I was a lot deeper in it than 75 mg.

start waking to up your metabolism and pass the opiate
>do it just like william burroughs

I went through withdrawal two years ago, started on kratom to help ease the post withdrawals, been on kratom ever since. kratom doesn't impact my life financially or otherwise (costs less than gas) and I can quit to take breaks regularly with no withdrawal. also takes care of opiate cravings. miracle plant if used responsibly

my dad's an alcoholic and pretty much everybody else in my family, but I just couldn't do alcohol. Never liked the feeling it gave me. Made my 9 ball game way too sloppy during tournaments. Now benzos I can do, been prescribed klonopin in the past and use/abuse various others including RC benzos. I've never had problems tapering off or just cold turkey with benzos, but for some reason opiates I can't do, even though objectively benzo withdrawal is much worse.

>withdrawal lasts much longer than conventional painkillers
My friend who was on heroin did inpatient rehab and NA. If you don't do inpatient, i'd recommend a large supply of benzos. Recovery is possible if you want it.

RIP user.

Thank you poppy

I used kratom before. It kept me from using opiates for a long time, but the dry powder was killing my stomach. Boiling it and making a tea out of it solved that issue, but I was lazy and that was a lot of work and by then it had lost its magic. I'm probably going to start using it again though after my current supply runs out, even if all it does is keep me well.

I've got some clonazolam that I've used for sleep and brief periods of anxiety before and never had issues stopping. I may order some more to help with withdrawal, as I've always found clonazepam very helpful in withdrawal.

your friends mustve been faggots

Happened to me. I spent a fun 10 days in rehab against my will. Same thing happened to a friend of mine when she went in for a rape kit.

They want money, not people to get better.

I know the system. They can check you in involuntarily. There's a legal stipulation that under the influence you cannot consent nor deny legal issues and contracts. So, when I woke up in the ER the next morning and said "I have to be at work in two hours" they said "no, you don't. You're staying here.". Nobody knew where I was for three days. Literally: I dropped off the face of the Earth for three days. The only phone number I had memorized was my landline growing up and an ex girlfriend from college. I finally caved and called her and she got in touch with my family for me.

I actually developed my Benzo problem IN rehab. I got 3mg of Ativan every six hours. A rediculiusly high dosage.

I do it out at 15, 30 and 60g for patients. I got 15mg from my MD. Three of those usually gave me a pretty mellow feeling. It was the everything else that got me fucked up.

>can give you a dose of naloxone
Only if you live in a state that's not retarded. Some states won't carry it because they would rather let recreational drug users die, since they think of them as nothing more than wasteful drains on the economy (while conveniently ignoring the use of that medication for unintended overdoses on prescription drugs that aren't being taken recreationally).

It's stupid. I actually know someone that needed it because the doctor changed their meds and the change resulted in an overdose. So some people would rather have innocent victims of a doctor's mistake die, than to risk letting a junkie live to get high another day.

Fucking millennial faggot... you're not going to die.

3 shots of vodka? You're probably going to puke up if you haven't already, and then you'll feel better. Grow some balls ffs.

If you puke from 3 shots of vodka... I got news for you... You deserve to die.

the bioavailability of fucking oxycontin is better orally you asshats, i snorted mine and wasted oxy, thanks asshats who chose to snort instead of oral even tho oral last longer with the exact same effect

That is fucking shocking. Surely those states have nalaxone in their hospitals though right? That's god damn sadistic though, every second an addict spends unconscious is more and more brain damage that could have been prevented if they simply carried naloxone. They make nalaxone auto-injectors, you can buy them or sometimes get them free at places that hand out clean needles, it's very cheap to produce and it's not like it takes up space.

Yeah I think it's available by prescription in every state, and I'd assume it's in most if not all emergency rooms. Some states let you get it over the counter, but not all do currently (can only hope that changes).

>every second an addict spends unconscious is more and more brain damage

so the too tyimes i ODeed i wost bwain? sheeeeeit.
Seriously though, one had so much fentanyl in it that i was unconscious for 2 days even with Naloxone, on site and apparently dripped. Heroin - never again.

Have you given up opiates entirely? Or just heroin? Just curious, because I've heard of quite a few people deciding to give it up after realizing that they would have died had that not been administered in time.

i would have definitely died. I'm prescribed 5 percocets a day (5/325) and try to keep it at that. thankfully i wasn't a daily h user so didn't have to go through withdraw. Thanks go out to the EMTs and the guy who saw me passed out in my car..

howpitals give a fuck they faxed my dr after i od'd on opiates. kicked me off my pain management program, no more opiates or any scheduled drugs for me.

at least i aint dead thoug

no one gives a shit about your life

op keep posting in this thread or you will die in your sleep

OP are you still with us? doze off?