ITT: Managers who should have never left their club

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFw-rfvoexo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was the absolute right decision

Moyes at Everton

this tbqvh

Was it, though? I think Mou would have been smart enough to demand that Inter sell their old players. The problem that Inter had was that they refused a lot of very big offers for players like Milito, Maicon, and Sneijder, even though those players were clearly in declining. That more than anything is what nearly killed them as a club.

Imagine with a slightly more ruthless guy like Mourinho running the show. They could have sold those guys and brought in a lot of players that Mou eventually signed at Madrid, like Ozil and Modric.

He could have really built a dynasty with Inter. Like multiple CL wins-type of dynasty, even better than what Ancelotti did with Milan or Guardiola did with Barca.

Don't think so. With the insight he had, he saw Inter crashing from miles away and made sure that he got out of there as quickly as possible.

Mourinho destroyed Inter financially and then fled before the damage affected results

Mou simply can't coach a team for long periods of time

Di Maria in Inter might have been something legit to watch

and most of his role players in Madrid like Callejon are playing in Italy right now

he would have done fine but Mou ain't about that stay in one place like Fergie was

Sir David ">Moyes" Moyes

I know he saw them crashing, Mou is a fucking genius. But if he wanted to stay at Inter, he would have been smart about it and sold the right players. He could have been >our savior, and if >we get him back we will become powerhouse again. It's just a matter of time.

>Ozil wants to leave Arsenal
>James wants to leave Madrid
>Dembvele wants to leave Tottenham
>Aldewreireld is too good for Tottenham
>Icardi is a fucking dod and just needs some service

Trust me, if Mou had stayed then we would be Madrid/Barca-tier.

>inb4 what part of Milan r u from

fuck you the club's slogan is "brothers of the world" it's the only euro club that foreign bandwagoners like me can really support

youtube.com/watch?v=oFw-rfvoexo

AMALA PAZZA INTER AMALA

>built a dynasty

Lol he only used old or absolute peak players, never fielded any youngsters other than Balotelli and that was because Uefa wanted CL clubs to use more home grown players. Balotelli getting games from a manager notorious for his hatred of youth development probably contributed to the unwarranted hype for him. Materazzi was the only Italian taken to the CL final and he was a final minute sub. Mourinho can pull things off (initially) but god I hate his approach to football.

>the club's slogan is "brothers of the world"

this is literally the absolute gayest thing i have ever seen on Sup Forums and i've seen traps fucking other traps

>Lol he only used old or absolute peak players, never fielded any youngsters other than Balotelli and that was because Uefa wanted CL clubs to use more home grown players

Yes, because he was limited by Inter's old squad and the preference of Moratti for older established players.

>Mourinho can pull things off (initially) but god I hate his approach to football.

Mou is unironically the most underrated manager in all of world football, and I know that sounds nuts because of how much respect he gets. But he is limited by the insane expectations of the clubs he manages. Look at his job history since Porto:

>Abramovich's Chelsea
>Moratti's Inter
>Flo's Madrid

Every time, he was stuck with an angry, temperamental, "Results Now!" type of president. People criticize Mou for his unwillingness to use youth players but when you have a president who will literally fire you if you go one year without a trophy then what choice do you have? Give him a club that is genuinely able to wait for the manager to build something and the results will be incredible. I've always thought he was wasted on the Chelseas, Madrids, and even pre-Chink Inters of the world. He is tailor-made to be the manager of a Dortmund-type club and lead them to glory.

I unironically think the same. Mourinho's biggest mistake is believing that his shit approach to football would be appreciated at the biggest stage in the world, Madrid, and that the fan would suck his dick for winning a copa del rey.

He should honestly go back to inter, and park the bus every match as the fans take turn to kiss his feet and pay with his balls.

>calls himself inter fan
>doesn't know part of Inter's demise came from Moratti losing a shit ton of money

No sugar daddy, no party

Of course Moratti's spending is part of it, but Inter were generating enough money that they could have stayed up with some clever transfers. Especially if they maximized their commercial potential the way the English clubs did. Tottenham fucking Hotspur make more money than Inter right now, that should tell you everything about how badly Inter have been mismanaged in the last 6 years.

Inter was a sinking ship, why bother with them if he could manage the biggest club in the world for a while and then go on and build his dynasty in Manchester?

The only mistake was going back to Chelsea without assurance that he would run the show.

>this flag
>this post
What is this, a proxy? Sounds way too reasonable.