Never watched anime before in my life

> Never watched anime before in my life
> Watch 4 series in the past two weeks
> Been jerking off exclusively to hentai the entire time
A-am I a weeaboo? How do I fix my impending degeneracy?

Just embrace it.

Pull a Kurt Cobain

wtf u watching then lmao

you dont. enjoy your stay.

>impending
Nah mate. You're already here.

Nope, but you're turning to a gay slowly!

Evagelion, Eromanga, Dragon Maid, and some shitty about elements try school girls and their teacher, it was blatant pedo bait. Plan on watching more soon.

Fuck man, you're right. I guess it was only a matter of time before the Nippon Jews got to me.

Watching doesn't make you one. Dressing like Naruto and going to work does.

ey yo Hunter X Hunter was pretty good i would recommend it

don't watch hentai, just get on danbooru/ gelbooru

Consider Future diary.

You're one of us now.

It's synopsis seems a bit iffy but it seems to be enough to warrant a try.

I read a quick synopsis of the premise and it sounds cool as hell.

My horny ass already discovered those wondrous places desu.

You watched Cory in the House yet? Hands down best anime.

>not using sankaku

>le cory in the house animu best maymay b0ss ayy lmao
Fucking summerfags

Seems you already discovered Prison School as well. As far as non fap anime go consider Code Geass, One Punch Man, JoJo, Blue Exorcist, No Game No Life (Arguably non fap but if your into loli Shiro. You know what fuck it a good portion is fap bait)

As far as fap anime go consider Shomin Sample, Is this a zombie?, Kiss X Sis (Technically step sisters), and if your feeling truly degenerate Monster Musume

>LOL AM I A WEEABOO IF I WATCH ANIME???
NO ,YOU DUMBFUCK ,BEING A WEEABOO IS NOT JUST ABOUT WATCHING CARTOONS, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MISUSE THAT TERM.

Watch Hellsing , Fullmetal alchemist or Trigun, not modern shit for neckbeards

Don't waste your time on Jojo because everyone dies in the end

>Trigun
user please

Bet you watch borderline pedo shit, back to Sup Forums with your shit taste

Seconding this, it's time to stop

Not only does this not happen until part 6 which won't be animated until at least 2020 but It's quite possible It's also possibly not the case. It would stand to reason that requiem stand users would survive so literally just Giorno and possibly Chariot Requiem itself. Giorno would literally make no sense with how his requim stand works, AKA Return to Zero. Giorno could still technically save the series

Nah, I'm a Jojo, My Hero Academia, Blue Exorcist, and thanks to the new season coming a Code Geass fag as of now. Also I hope you were talking anout FMA Brotherhood because the original is trash that doesn't follow the manga

Or maybe Gappy could use his ability to remove things on the universe itself removing the effects of Made In Heaven and reverting everything to how it once was

It should be noted everyone not there at the time is canonically alive still in the 'you know what'. Part 4 and Part 5 crews exist entirely still