Daily Reminder

Your hero sold out to the Jews and nothing will change if he's president.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Reminder that americans will get more stupid day after day.

>t. Chaim

>implying he could win an election without jew support

Daily reminder that Hillary is also controlled by Jews. At this point, Jewish support makes no factor for choosing a candidate.

NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE:

1. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

2. He officially condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

3. He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

4. He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

5. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

Yes, he's a kike slave like all candidates.

... But he let his own daughter be fucked by a kike. It's unforgiven

yeah between the two trump is the obvious choice. Do Sup Forumsacks know that all conservatives politicians are zionists? not saying that i prefer liberal politicians.

jews have high IQ, nothing wrong with that. better than subhuman arab or niggers.

fuck off hillary

Dont you have some tranny dick to suck?

Literal reminder that he made JEWS clap to the thought of America not being Israel's bitch

Why is it always the Jews?

you are right. Sup Forums should vote for that other candidate that dislikes jews

Guise, don´t you realize, that the jews (israelis) are out greatest ally and hate muslims with gigantic passion? They, truly, are the greatest ally of the western world and the only functioning state in the middle east. Supporting them isn´t bootlicking but simply the pursuit of our own goals with the small difference, that they are our proxy and get away scottsfree with every shit they do in the middle east because of my 6 gorillion.

>inb4 JIDF
>inb4 jews are the reason the middle east is the shithole it is today

15 shekels have been deposited into your account. Thank you for your contribution.

I never got the Israeli hate on /pol. I can understand hating jew bankers (like greenspan) and jew liberals (like spectre), but right wing jews??

I guess there are just too many muslims and indians on pol.

>croatia is a waste of time
kek

Whoa 15? Are you crazy? We'll have to get America to send over another 5 billion at the rates you're giving it out.

no problem. Wanna have some submarines with ballisitic rockets for free?

>screwed
>not a superpower

>we're gonna tell to the good goyim that Trump is an evil racist and sexist and to the bad goyim that he's a degenerate and a jew lover.